• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Is Beta 7 include the 8th gym badge i want to complete the gym badges

Well... Current Beta 5.7 do not include 8th badge of Johto. But upcomming beta 6 will have them.

Well... Mega Gardeviour and Mega Gallade say farewell.... This two pokemons I going change to Hoopa and it's unbound forme.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I'd like to point out that I didn't receive the Super Rod from the fisherman in Mossdeep City.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    I'm not sure why but i've patched the new beta multiple times and the game still resets whenever i entered battle, anyone mind helping out..

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Does anyone know when the tides in shoal cave change? I went in there after nine at night and it's still at low tide when it is supposed to be at high tide.

Years
  • This looks like a good hack so far other that the occasional bug I encounter. Good Job.
    Why is Rejishan using the sprite of Bashou from Keitai Denjuu Telefang 2?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • You found my Mystery. Finnaly true Telefang player here... Ok. So... It using it for now... I remade some sprites to make similar view for Rejishan <Mixing between Bashou and Reshiram> Great... In Beta 6 Rejishan going to get him true sprite.

Which is
    2ahuq1y.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Started playing this game a few days ago, just beat Norman and got Surf. So one of the first things I decided to do is surf down to Dewford and look into the new house on the island right above it. It's a place called Sangro Island, full of level 55 pokemon and something else lol :) It's cool and all, but definitely should not be so easy to get to; maybe make this available after the elite four, or maybe accessible by Dive if possible. But hell, I'm catching my favorite pokemon Aerodactyl and wrecking face lmao

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    In mostly base... But remember. Rejishan also have PRIMAL FORME. But that forme I show in Pokemon Dirty Sun Hack comming on April.

But there is a difference between a good sprite and a clear rip-off of an existing Pokemon with I presume Zubat wings added to the ears. It just doesn't look good if it is clearly a different Pokemon.

Ttar0914

Years
  • But there is a difference between a good sprite and a clear rip-off of an existing Pokemon with I presume Zubat wings added to the ears. It just doesn't look good if it is clearly a different Pokemon.

I totally agree with you, Banjora. It's basically Salamence with Reshiram's wings as its own and Zubat's as its ears. And not to forget: it's just colored white, while its claws and ears are light blue (shiny: yellow) and the body yellow (shiny: light blue). Not very original Atecain, even I could've done that.

Back