• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I just started playing and the game seems to reset when some Pokemon's health are lowered in battle. I'm not sure if its something to with the rom I patched.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    which ROM I have to use ?? it is saying error in original ruby. I am using unipatcher (android) . can't I do it on android or something else... what's the problem? plz tell me

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    There seems to be a bug with the Pokedex. There are some Pokemon I catch again and again and they are always a new entry. Don't know why and if it's possible to fix?!

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hey, I think I might be having some graphical glitches. There's this weird tint to the game (in the morning, it's a very harsh green). And whenever I send a Pokemon out, there's a quick flash that happens. It's kinda hurting my eyes a little bit, and I really want to try this game out. I patched the file to a Ruby 1.0 rom and everything, but I don't know why it's not working right. I am really interested in this game, but I feel as if I might have some eye strain if I continue playing. Can anyone help?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Hi there. I come back with Pokemon Ruby Renev soon. What's happend in Beta 6? Well... Finishing Blackthorn, Dragon's Den and completing whole Johto areas to give you abilities to get all Johto badges. Also I try improvement engine to read that you can get 16 badges. Battle with champion Gold is still unavaible. But don't worry. Mt.Silver and some parts of Kanto to reach Indigo Plateau is allready in game <unfinished but it was> Also I screw idea about adding Routes 47 and 48 <Which take to much space> To make cave passage stright to Johto Safari Zone. Also i decide to rid off all megas... What's on it's place come? Why not include more further generations Pokemons including Alolan pokemons? I plan make little sidequest with Tapu-Koko.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Wanted to confirm this below
    CURRENT BETA GOING TO MAHOGANY TOWN <You have able to fight with Pryce and get Glacier Badge>
    Since Johto is second region, does that mean Hoenn is 100% completed?
    What is the overall progress in %?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW BETA AVAIBLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BETA 5.8

What's add?
    - Finished Blackthorn Town with gym challenge.
    - Adding new wild pokemon data in Johto for find more pokemons.
    - Blocking unfinished maps for avoid problems which teleports you to Johto.
    - Fixing glitches with some pokemon after catch.

Link to download - Here

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW UPDATE INCOMMING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POKEMON RUBY RENEV come to state of BETA 5.9

~~~~WHAT'S NEW~~~~
    - Three new Pokemons (Two megas and 1 new) It's not 100% but i forget where I save icon pointers. So for now used some random stuff. (But same mons are playable fully)
    - Improved graphics for Mega Pokemons and fixing for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde sprites.
    - Adding several new wild Pokemon data locations and upgrade level curves in Johto.
    - Falkner finnaly got MEGA PIDGEOT in him team.

~~~~~~~~~~SCREENS OF NEW POKEMONS IN GAME~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

LINK TO NEW PATCH - Here

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW UPDATE INCOMMING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POKEMON RUBY RENEV come to state of BETA 5.9

~~~~WHAT'S NEW~~~~
    - Three new Pokemons (Two megas and 1 new) It's not 100% but i forget where I save icon pointers. So for now used some random stuff. (But same mons are playable fully)
    - Improved graphics for Mega Pokemons and fixing for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde sprites.
    - Adding several new wild Pokemon data locations and upgrade level curves in Johto.
    - Falkner finnaly got MEGA PIDGEOT in him team.

~~~~~~~~~~SCREENS OF NEW POKEMONS IN GAME~~~~~~~~~~~~

LINK TO NEW PATCH - Here

463 and 464? So.. you did successfully expanded Ruby's Pokedex?
    Congratz on that, if so.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • 463 and 464? So.. you did successfully expanded Ruby's Pokedex?
    Congratz on that, if so.

Still dex Entries is not visable on Pokedex. Since I do not know how expand Dex side of Pokemons. Anyways more fixes I made....

I'm sorry to tell anyone who download current beta to redownload it. I found two major bugs which with this new beta 5.9.2 I fix.

1. Tapu-Koko event <Forever giving>
    2. Clair Battle <I set that same FLAG as Morty battle>

Now it was fixed. And working ideal. (Previous link i will change for that new one)

Fixed Patch for Ruby Renev (ver 5.9.2)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

An some things for uppcoming Beta 6. Beata Six I've end when I make all things in Johto ready... Parts of ROute 27 and 26 will become ready for beta 7. Anyways. In Evergrande you start noticed Zygarde 10%

HOW UPGRADE ZYGARDE?
    - Using Primal Stones.... You must have huge amount of cash to make Perfect Zygarde...

PRIMAL REJISHAN.
    - I give you for test ??? type forme of Rejishan. But for little simulate Multitype of this Pokemon it have Colour Change ability. Normally when it change forme it have ability related to its type.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • most new features are welcomed . But does this hack include the pokemon outside of hoenn region :? and the attack list of 6th gen :?

Well... Not exacly.... I put megas and various legendaries with its formes... If you asking of Sinnoh evolutions of existing Pokemons. Yes. I put them into the game. Mostly evolving by evolutionary stones or Link Cable...

About new's

I put four new pokemons in to romhack. And it will be avaible to obtain in Beta 6. All can be found in Johto.

Back