• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    unsure regarding the invisible chatot, however thats the error im aware of and is the main one. this isnt route 29 related just battle related

So is it gonna get fixed?, cuz if it keeps crashing i don't think it will be possible to keep playing

Years
    • Seen today
    So is it gonna get fixed?, cuz if it keeps crashing i don't think it will be possible to keep playing

Yes, im aware its game stopping for players, and am pushing as best i can to push the update sooner, but as i've added alot of new functional stuff i need to make sure its okay.

Years
    • Seen today
    c8VsKUf.png
    Version 0.3.9.2 is here, this contains a ton of saucy new features and changes,
    including improved crafting and item gathering, new items, new pokeballs and a new HUD.

(From 0.3.9.2 Onedrive will be our source for the download, but the old google Drive one wont be taken down.)
    Download here

Update Highlight Screenshots

FOebNhBWQAc67W6
    FNDNWh5WUAkARPW
    FMEAeelXsAEJp9e

New Pokemon Available

Unfortunately there are new new pokemon added, but keep reading :)

New Pokemon Reworks
    As of this build on, more indepth previews of changes will be seen below!
    Reworked this build is the Clauncher, Ponyta and Tympole Lines.
    T7H6Wy0.png
    BcMQ6F9.png

54Bf4OR.png

Changelog
    • Bag UI redesigned.
    • Bag size is now limited and increasable.
    • Storage UI redesigned.
    • Storage is now almost unlimited.
    • All Balls reworked, Changed and/or Resprited.
    • Tumblestones added for all balls.
    • HUD UI redesigned and reworked.
    • Apricorns readded and reworked.
    • Moves can be changed from the party screen.
    • Item Gathering properly added and reworked.
    • Crafting sytem readded and reworked.
    • Pokemon can be caught in a double battle at any time (even with two foes)
    • Some items can be thrown and eaten by wild pokemon, having different effects.
    • Lum berry is now throwable instead of usable in battle.
    • Bluk, Weapear, Cornn, Razz, Pinap, Magost, Nanab, Rabuta, Spelon, Nomel, Pamtre Berries all reworked and throwable.
    • Roar and Whirlwind reworked to work better in double wild battles.
    • Pokemon can have a chance to flee in wild battles, if in doubles the battle wont end.
    • Runability can be reduced or increased by throwables.
    • SOS Battles added within double battles only, pokemon can either run or call for help,
    • this can be manipulated by throwables.
    • New crafting specific items added; Leek, Vivachoke, Pep-Up Plant, King's Leaf, Caster Fern, Pop Pod, Sootfoot Root, Bugwort, Wood and Iron Chunk.
    • New specificly throwable food items added relating to targets type; Hearty Grain, Springy Mushroom, Dazzling Honey, Plump bean, Crunch Salt.
    • Pokemarts redesigned to include new marts and reinclude the tm shops (for gym cities) now a carpenter for crafting and resources, Tailor for bag size,
      and proper spots for the other shops.
    • Pokemon HP Totals are now 25% higher.
    • Pokemons IV's now have a stronger affect on the stat calculations, being 1.25x.
    • Fixed Priority bug.
    • Discovered Fling issue, not fixed.
    • Smart Strike added.
    • Vibrant Crash added, a speical Melody move, causing the muted effect (throat chop).
    • Mega Launcher now accounts for Ball, Beam and Blast moves.
    • Clauncher Reworked.
    • Ponyta Reworked.
    • Resonance added, rough skin variant for sound-based moves only. if the target doesnt damage the user (with resonance) the user will do more damage with sound-based moves.
    • Tympole Reworked.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey, I so I recently updated to the latest version and first of all the game crashes when you click the bottom left button on the Pokephone. Seems like that's how to open the Pokedex, or at least that is the intended way now as I can't find a different way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15KLgMH_jkTV3u5LAZVqv4kTkjKYcr0ZS/view?usp=sharing

Also, almost all of my Pokemon seem to have leveled down a bit? My main team for example were all at Lv 40 or so before the update but now they are at the mid to low 30s. I don't know if there's a way to fix that or even if I can besides grinding my guys back up.

Edit: Also encountered this error during a new story battle that happened in Violet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PfDWxNT3GrSepnRtZdIsjpnnrJJVmhs5/view?usp=sharing

Also after this Reath introduced himself to me even though I had his badge already. It's probably due to that new story event that was added since the last time I played.

Edit 2:Now Im soft-locked after that new story event. Uh...cool I guess? (Edit of an Edit: The part where the game soft locks is where after Reath takes you to sprout tower and the elder lets you pick a Pokemon two red guys pop out run down the hall and Reath is all like "Grovile use Sandy-something!" Again this is probably because the game isn't expecting me to complete this event after having already done stuff after this event. Probably should add something where new story events that are added before where you are are skipped or something. I really hope all of this is clear.)

Edit 3:If you renter the Cypress the Regirock, Lyria, and other guy battle repeats presumably indefinitely. (PS Lyria is too close to Lyra for my taste. She should have a different name as well.)

I guess edit 4? maybe I missed it but will Silver be in SJ at any point? Also perhaps I missed it as well or just forgot, but where do all these Omega Pokemon come from? And finally, in the way of questions, can I have any hints on what is inside the dad's gift key item?

I can't seem to move very much around the new Pokemarts. IDK why maybe the movement permissions aren't right?

I wonder if I should just restart soon since it seems like I missed a lot.

Edit 5: Okay so all of this post was all on a fresh download but the save was a bit old so I might have to actually restart due to it not being fully compatible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    So I'm at the start of the game and the professor just isn't there at all. any thoughts?https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101239&stc=1&d=1650428355

Redownload, i figured this out and fixed it pretty quickly.

Hey, I so I recently updated to the latest version and first of all the game crashes when you click the bottom left button on the Pokephone. Seems like that's how to open the Pokedex, or at least that is the intended way now as I can't find a different way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15KLgMH_jkTV3u5LAZVqv4kTkjKYcr0ZS/view?usp=sharing

So both screenies are in google drive and request locked :) not sure about this bug (would have an idea with screenshot ofc)

Also, almost all of my Pokemon seem to have leveled down a bit? My main team for example were all at Lv 40 or so before the update but now they are at the mid to low 30s. I don't know if there's a way to fix that or even if I can besides grinding my guys back up.

level 40 is quite high lol, when did you last play? i nerfed exp gain and increased the exp needed to level up awhile ago which would explain this. some may also have had their growth rate changed (i rarely do this besides bugs and stuff now) which also would cause this.

Edit: Also encountered this error during a new story battle that happened in Violet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PfDWxNT3GrSepnRtZdIsjpnnrJJVmhs5/view?usp=sharing

Also after this Reath introduced himself to me even though I had his badge already. It's probably due to that new story event that was added since the last time I played.

Edit 2:Now Im soft-locked after that new story event. Uh...cool I guess? (Edit of an Edit: The part where the game soft locks is where after Reath takes you to sprout tower and the elder lets you pick a Pokemon two red guys pop out run down the hall and Reath is all like "Grovile use Sandy-something!" Again this is probably because the game isn't expecting me to complete this event after having already done stuff after this event. Probably should add something where new story events that are added before where you are are skipped or something. I really hope all of this is clear.)

Hmm probably is a inconsistency due to beating the gym already and having game flags already triggered when they shouldn't.
    again would see about error but screenshot is locked, someone else reported a gym 1 issue so.

Edit 3:If you renter the Cypress the Regirock, Lyria, and other guy battle repeats presumably indefinitely. (PS Lyria is too close to Lyra for my taste. She should have a different name as well.)

Hmm wasn't aware of this so thank you, definetly not intended haha. and yes thats something i've noticed, ofc no relation (Lyra ios a non-main character and is actaully in Newbark still :) )

I guess edit 4? maybe I missed it but will Silver be in SJ at any point? Also perhaps I missed it as well or just forgot, but where do all these Omega Pokemon come from? And finally, in the way of questions, can I have any hints on what is inside the dad's gift key item?

I can't seem to move very much around the new Pokemarts. IDK why maybe the movement permissions aren't right?

Yes Silver is planned to have a main story connection however is not rival level haha.
    Omegas will be more explained later on story wise, but Omegas are natural or mankind assisted (with the help of nature) changes to species that dont fully alter their DNA into new species but more than regional forms. (aka regional forms with extra steps.) Deltas (While you didn't ask) are manmade alterations to pokemon. and regarding the gift, its just a heirloom-esque item from the dad that'll tie into a plot device (probably or atleast just be a talking point) later on.

I wonder if I should just restart soon since it seems like I missed a lot.

Edit 5: Okay so all of this post was all on a fresh download but the save was a bit old so I might have to actually restart due to it not being fully compatible.

Yea i feel that some are related however still shoot the screenshots (or de-request lock them) just incase they are genuine bugs or errors.

Oh and for your helpful post i'll say Lyria's name MAY change as something big may be changing regarding valita ;)

Years
    • Seen today
    Redownload, i figured this out and fixed it pretty quickly.

So both screenies are in google drive and request locked :) not sure about this bug (would have an idea with screenshot ofc)

level 40 is quite high lol, when did you last play? i nerfed exp gain and increased the exp needed to level up awhile ago which would explain this. some may also have had their growth rate changed (i rarely do this besides bugs and stuff now) which also would cause this.

Hmm probably is a inconsistency due to beating the gym already and having game flags already triggered when they shouldn't.
    again would see about error but screenshot is locked, someone else reported a gym 1 issue so.

Hmm wasn't aware of this so thank you, definetly not intended haha. and yes thats something i've noticed, ofc no relation (Lyra ios a non-main character and is actaully in Newbark still :) )

Yes Silver is planned to have a main story connection however is not rival level haha.
    Omegas will be more explained later on story wise, but Omegas are natural or mankind assisted (with the help of nature) changes to species that dont fully alter their DNA into new species but more than regional forms. (aka regional forms with extra steps.) Deltas (While you didn't ask) are manmade alterations to pokemon. and regarding the gift, its just a heirloom-esque item from the dad that'll tie into a plot device (probably or atleast just be a talking point) later on.

Yea i feel that some are related however still shoot the screenshots (or de-request lock them) just incase they are genuine bugs or errors.

Oh and for your helpful post i'll say Lyria's name MAY change as something big may be changing regarding valita ;)

I hope the screenshots work now? Are you 4r4aragi M
    [email protected]? No clue, perhaps I just shared it with a random person. I last played a lot months ago before the EXP drop.

I was pretty sure there wasn't a relation because I saw Lyra in New Bark. But I will admit that when I reentered I thought they were the same person at first. I technically don't know if that story event will repeat infinityly because I reset as soon as its second repeat but I think that it is safe to say it will.

I need to redownload as well due to the bug at the lab is there anything specific I should know of/do when redownloading? And of course thanks for all your help!

Edit: how do I attach thumbnails like that other guy anyway It would likely make my life easier. All I know how to do Is post a link.

Years
    • Seen today
    [/ATTACH]
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-19 210710 Iron head on Alola Sanshrew.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-19 210710 Iron head on Alola Sanshrew.png
      107.3 KB · Views: 1
    Years
    • Seen today
    I hope the screenshots work now? Are you 4r4aragi M
    [email protected]? No clue, perhaps I just shared it with a random person. I last played a lot months ago before the EXP drop.

I was pretty sure there wasn't a relation because I saw Lyra in New Bark. But I will admit that when I reentered I thought they were the same person at first. I technically don't know if that story event will repeat infinityly because I reset as soon as its second repeat but I think that it is safe to say it will.

I need to redownload as well due to the bug at the lab is there anything specific I should know of/do when redownloading? And of course thanks for all your help!

Edit: how do I attach thumbnails like that other guy anyway It would likely make my life easier. All I know how to do Is post a link.

not my email no haha.

besides that bug with prof that is fixed, fling issues and a possible gym 1 bug, nothing of note.

and if you do the image option in the message editor, use imgur or smth, grab the link and make sure like .png etc. is in the link. (how i do it for all my update posts)

Years
    • Seen today
    not my email no haha.

besides that bug with prof that is fixed, fling issues and a possible gym 1 bug, nothing of note.

and if you do the image option in the message editor, use imgur or smth, grab the link and make sure like .png etc. is in the link. (how i do it for all my update posts)

I hope this works?[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-19 210710 Iron head on Alola Sanshrew.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-19 210710 Iron head on Alola Sanshrew.png
      107.3 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen today
    I hope this works?[/ATTACH]

So first error relates to forms or last seen form which unsure why it crashes, but assume its a outdated save issue as it opens fine for me, and did during a playtest.

Second error is relating to gale wings (had various issues in the past with its rework) made a quick change but not sure if it'll do anything, and a hard one to test in a controlled manner (seems to sometimes trigger) can fix the second one which is good. i'll get a update out to fix that but it shouldn't be game crashing right? (second one)

Years
    • Seen today
    No, the second one wasn't game crashing just the first. Which as you said was likely due to an old save issue. Just like the marts for me are also.

Years
    • Seen today
    No, the second one wasn't game crashing just the first. Which as you said was likely due to an old save issue. Just like the marts for me are also.

yea can you show where your issues lie like what tiles so i can get a picture? screenshots could help also, whichever is easiest

Years
    • Seen today
    First Im going to get to a mart In a new save just to make sure it wasn't an old sav issue. I'll update later.

Edit: Either Ava's Sawsbuck says and acts like a Bellessom or her Bellosom has a Sawsbuck sprite. Also
    Spoiler:

And Hazel is still called Sino in some parts. Just likely a quirk from the name change and not changing every instance of this. It might also happen with the others who got their name changed as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    First Im going to get to a mart In a new save just to make sure it wasn't an old sav issue. I'll update later.

Edit: Either Ava's Sawsbuck says and acts like a Bellessom or her Bellosom has a Sawsbuck sprite. Also
    Spoiler:

no worries! and its called blossom haha :)

and yes but shhh

with the hazel/sinio stuff, what parts mention sinio? anything after gym 1 is expected but want to check.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    [/ATTACHScreenshot 2022-04-20 151514 Wrong name #6.png][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Also, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THIS RANDOM TYPLOSION ATTACKED US, NOPE NOT A CLUE! -It's a good thing Lyra or the Mom wasn't there, or else this might be less mysterious.- (I hope that strikethrough that text it does in Discord but IDK about here.)

Edit: In any normal Pokemon game it shouldn't matter but is it bad that this cyndaquill has abysmal Ivs? Highest he had is 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-20 150714 Wrong name #1.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-20 150714 Wrong name #1.png
      44.2 KB · Views: 2
    • Screenshot 2022-04-20 150936 Wrong name #2.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-20 150936 Wrong name #2.png
      37.7 KB · Views: 2
    • Screenshot 2022-04-20 151025 Wrong name #3.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-20 151025 Wrong name #3.png
      121.5 KB · Views: 2
    • Screenshot 2022-04-20 151235 Whrong name #4 Odd looking Typhlosion.png
      Screenshot 2022-04-20 151235 Whrong name #4 Odd looking Typhlosion.png
      64.8 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    [/ATTACHView attachment 101250][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Also, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THIS RANDOM TYPLOSION ATTACKED US, NOPE NOT A CLUE! -It's a good thing Lyra or the Mom wasn't there, or else this might be less mysterious.- (I hope that strikethrough that text it does in Discord but IDK about here.)

Edit: In any normal Pokemon game it shouldn't matter but is it bad that this cyndaquill has abysmal Ivs? Highest he had is 5.

Ahh the battle one makes sense, but wasnt aware of the other ones.

And dw the iv's should be pretty poor, as it was a change we made in the last update, but they'll be increasable later on. having a 5 is the best off capture/obtaining
    ty for letting me know.

OH also, perspective mode will break priority (aka tiles being above the player etc.) and mess with maps (also extra lag unless you have a beefy pc)

Years
    • Seen today
    So I still have the Mart issue I'm guessing that it's a similar thing that I pointed out to WarsawGecco about route 117 and Mauivile on Pokemon Electrum 2, Bottom half of page 9.

Screenshot 2022-04-20 154519 Unpassible tiles.png

Also another wrong name!

Screenshot 2022-04-20 153210 Wrong name #7.png

Edit: Of course I put them in the wrong order and whats perspective mode and how do I solve that?

Edit2: Screenshot 2022-04-20 155203 Wrong name #8.png

Edit3: Selecting Change moves crashes the game. :)

Change Move crash.png

Edit 4: Large screen crash. I swear Im, not a secret bug tester!

Large Screen crash.png

Edit 5: No clue what this crash is. I cut a sprout.

Plant cut.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Starting a new one because the other one is starting to get too big-Destroyed a rock and it put me in a tree.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101257&stc=1&d=1650486198

Also, a Drifloon had an overworld Gligar sprite. What is it with this game and Gligar?

Edit: No clue what Berry cure check is but after these three errors (which is currently happening after every move) and the opponent faints it doesn't end the battle? the only way to leave seems to be running, in a wild encounter if you are in a trainer battle you need to reset.

Berry cure check.png

Berry cure check 2.png

Berry cure check 3.png

Attachments

• Destroyed a rock and it put me in a tree..png
      Destroyed a rock and it put me in a tree..png
      177.8 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    So I still have the Mart issue I'm guessing that it's a similar thing that I pointed out to WarsawGecco about route 117 and Mauivile on Pokemon Electrum 2, Bottom half of page 9.

View attachment 101252

Also another wrong name!

View attachment 101251

Edit: Of course I put them in the wrong order and whats perspective mode and how do I solve that?

Edit2: View attachment 101253

Edit3: Selecting Change moves crashes the game. :)

View attachment 101254

Edit 4: Large screen crash. I swear Im, not a secret bug tester!

View attachment 101255

Edit 5: No clue what this crash is. I cut a sprout.

View attachment 101256

Starting a new one because the other one is starting to get too big-Destroyed a rock and it put me in a tree.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101257&stc=1&d=1650486198

Also, a Drifloon had an overworld Gligar sprite. What is it with this game and Gligar?

Ahh i see with the mart no worries,
    Large Screen is very bugged and prob due to perspective. its in the settings and once change will change on map change.
    not aware of the selecting change moves, guessing cuz it has no moves? i'll add a check for that (lmk what mon it was and what moves it had if you can remember (level also))
    not seen the plant one so i'll fix that, when doing the follower resource gathering it'll push you back and for some reason it ignores passability, so why that happens.
    and that drifloon thing is strange.... Oh may be due to month? (shouldn't be its checking for the ingame september) but its also in the spot encounters (Aka the dark spots and overworld flying encounters) but never seen it do that in a while (change after creating)

Back