• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Saviours of the Universe [PG-14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Hmm... my charecter would best go after the dogs, or Dialga/Palkia, or really any sinoh legendary. Except for Arceus. I assume we wont take the primary two, or three in Hoenn's case, Pokemon until we have taken some of the smaler time ones, like Vicinti, Celebi, Latios/Latias, ect. I also think the trio of legendaries should be saved for later as well, even though I requested on of them earlier in this post.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Lilliana

You are ACCEPTED.

So we will begin now. Chapter 1 is about you meeting up with the monks of Mt Corenet in Twinleaf Town. Max 1 post for this Chapter
    Chapter 1
    "Is everybody present?" Prof Rowan asked to the crowd of 8 young people. I myself, was one of those people.

"As you all know, you where called apon as one of the people who was asked to save the world," the leader of the monks stated.

"Acreus is angry at human kind for what one person did," another monk added.

"We've called apon you 8 because proficy states that only 8 certain people may restore peace to the world," a shorter monk said.

"You 8 are the only people who can stop the rampage that Arceus has started," the leader of the monks explained.

The crowd of children was silent. I was completely shock when I heard I was a "Chosen One." The 8 monks standing before us stepped forward, each taking one of us inside Prof Rowans lab. The leadr of the monks grabbed me by the arm and showed me inside.

"Young man, this is your new partner," he explained as he handed me a Pokeball. I slowly took the ball from his hands and pressed the middle button. The capsule open and a tiny chick Pokemon popped out.

"Torchic Tor Tor chic," the tiny chick Pokemon called as it hopped around.

"How," I said as I marveled at my new Pokemon.

I picked up Torchic in my arms and held him tight. The monk grinned for a moment but then changed to a serious tone. "Now you must go now, the fait of the world rests in your hands," he explained.

I nodded before sprinting out the door. I ran threw Twinleaf Town before I was stopped by another monk. "Young man, here is the legendary you must go after," he said as he handed me a piture of a legendary Pokemon.

IT WAS GROUNDON!!!​

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Isabel listened intently to the Monks words. She had gone through so much to get here and froze when she heard they where Chosen ones. 'If thats what we are...why did I have to pay the price of losing the ability to walk to get here' she thought sadly as one of the Monks came up to her and pushed her wheelchair into Professor Rowan's lab. "This is your new partner young lady. I trust that you can take care of it and that it in turn can take care of you" The Monk said handing her a Pokeball.

Isabel pressed the button and in a flash of light a Snivy appeared in front of her."Sni! Snivy!" the small green Pokemon exclaimed happily jumping onto her lap.

The Monk smiled slightly before going back to being serious "Now off you go. The fate of the world lies partially in your hands"

Isabel nodded and wheeled herself out of the lab. Glad her wheelchair was on of the electric ones and all she had to do was push a knob forward to move. As she neared the edge of the town she was stopped by another Monk "Young Lady here is the legendary you are responsible for going after" and handed her a piece of paper with a picture on it.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Dan hurried into Professor Rowan's lab. He had been here before, his brother and the professor often would talk to each other.

As he entered, he saw a few other people standing outside the lab, also he saw a group of monks, or people who looked like monks, standing by the wall of the lab. Dan stood off to the side of the crowd, close enough to be noticed, but not too close. He made sure the Proffesor knew he was there first, giving him a wave. The monk whom Dan assumed was leading the group, stepped forward and spoke.

"As you all know, you where called apon as one of the people who was asked to save the world," the leader of the monks stated.

"We've called apon you 8 because proficy states that only 8 certain people may restore peace to the world," a shorter monk said.

"You 8 are the only people who can stop the rampage that Arceus has started," the leader of the monks explained. (OOC: Yes, I copied this)

Dan stood silently. He knew of Arceus, and he knew that his rage was, in a word, bad. He waited as one boy was given a Pokeball, and left.

One of the monks walked over and showed him inside. He spoke calmly to Dan, but his voice had a since of urgency to it.

"You already have a pokemon, correct?" he said. Dan nodded, and he released Squirtle from his Pokeball, which he kept on a necklace. Squirtle stood there, very calmly. Dan reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small treat for Squirtle. Squirtle greatfully ate it, and he stood by Dan, waiting for something to happen.

The monk looked at Dan for a moment, then handed him a picture of a Lgendary Pokemon. Dan took the picture, looked at it, and walked to Proffeser Rowan, to greet him properly. It had been a while since they talked last, and he would want to hear about how his brother was doing in Unova.
    (OOC: I need to know my legendary)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    "Is everybody present?" Prof Rowan asked.

"You 8 are the only people who can stop the rampage that Arceus has started," the leader of the monks explained.

I listened tentatively, making note of every word they said. One of the monks stopped me from coming inside, not saying a single word. He simply showed me a picture. I was angry at not having the same respect as everyone else, but I shrugged it off. The picture was the legendary I was supposed to defeat. I looked at the picture and smiled. "This is gonna be fun..."

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver grabbed his pokeball, his black wings twitching with anticipation. He pressed the button and out came Cyndaquil.

"Quiiiiiiiiiil!" It shouted out with joy.

Silver put the pokeball in his pocket. He does not like to keep them contained. He placed the Cyndaquil on his shoulder and looked for the monk, to find out which legendary Pokemon he would have to save.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Alexis scuffed the blue tile floor with the toe of her sneaker. To be perfectly honest, all the stuff about being chosen was really confusing. Why was she picked? She could name a billion trainer off the top of her head who would be better for the job.

Her Totodile picked up on her distress and nuzzled her palm with its snout, and the familiar comfort reassured her, just a little.

'They wouldn't pick me if they thought I couldn't do it' She reasoned , fiddling with her good luck necklace 'I'll just have to trust them.

"Young lady." One of the monks called solemnly to her. She jumped, startled, and tried to smile, but it came off a little pathetic. She hated strangers.

The monk didn't notice and handed her a picture "This is the legendary we've chosen for you."

She blinked.

(OOC- Waiting on my Legendary)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Darren groaned and scratched his head.

"Chosen... man, what a bother," he complained. Bulbasaur climbed up on his lap and gently pushed against him with its forehead. Darren winced.

"Ow - oh, right, food. Uh..."

He fiddled around in his backpack for a while before he finally found the food he had brought for his Bulbasaur. The Grass Pokémon squealed happily, jumped off Darren's lap and grabbed the bag with its mouth, dragging the food with it over to Darren's leg. There it sat down to eat.

"Ah, young boy," said an old monk who approached them. Darren raised his hand in greeting, but didn't get up. The monk stepped forward and held out a piece of paper.

"This is the legendary Pokémon who has been chosen to be your target," he said. "It will be an intense struggle, so good luck!"

He bowed deeply and was gone before Darren could utter a word.

Darren sighed and glanced down at the piece of paper. A powerful-looking Pokémon was pictured on it, and he felt his heart sink in his chest.

"I don't even know what kind of Pokémon that is," he groaned.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Joshua rolled over in his bed, annoyed that the sun was in his eyes. He gave a big yawn and glanced over at his clock. 10:33? He was late for the meeting. Luckily, it was right next door. Actually, he could see the people starting to congregate in the middle of Twinleaf Town, before they all walked to the Pokemon Lab in nearby Sandgem. Quickly, he jumped up, put on his normal attire, and raced outside. He snuck in the back of the group right as Professor Rowan began to speak.

"Is everybody present?" Prof Rowan asked everyone. After a few 'yeahs' here and there, the contempt professor turned and began the walk. At this time, the 8 monks with him began talking.

"As you all know, you where called upon as one of the people who was asked to save the world," an old man in robes said. Joshua assumed he was the leader of the monks.

"Acreus is angry at human kind for what one person did," another monk with a long beard added.

"We've called upon you 8 because prophecy states that only 8 certain people may restore peace to the world," a short monk said.

"You 8 are the only people who can stop the rampage that Arceus has started," the leader finished. They had arrived at the lab just as he stopped talking. Rowan unlocked the door and stepped inside, soon followed by 16 others. One by one, the monks grabbed a trainer over to talk to them. The short one signaled to Joshua, who obediently followed him.

"All right. Here is your very first Pokemon, son." the monk said, handing Joshua the red and white orb. Joshua immediately clicked the button once to grow the Pokeball, and then again to release the Pokemon in a beam of red light.

"Twig?" the small turtle said to him.

"All right, a Turtwig!" Joshua exclaimed in his head. It was just what he wanted.

The monk then handed him a small, folded piece of white paper. "Here is the Pokemon you need to defeat." he said, as Joshua opened the piece of paper.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver looked at his picture. Giratina. He sighed and went back up to the monk.

"Uh... Question..."

He scratched the back of his neck akwardly, trying to be friendly as possible.

"Um... How do I get to Giratina? From what I've heard, he isn't even in this DIMENSION..."

He ponders the thought, then looks to the monk for an answer.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    After Dan was finished talking to Professor Rowan, he walked to the wall near the door, and stood. He stayed out of the way, and studied his picture a moment more. It took a moment to hit him, it was Rayquaza. The legendary Dragon Pokemon of the sky.

He heard someone ask about how to get to Giratina, and he looked over at them. Squirtle nudged his leg a little; curious of the Legendary they would be assigned. He held the picture down to Squirtle's eye level and Squirtle seemed to understand. Dan always knew his pokemon was smart, and sometimes he would read out loud to him.

He put the picture back in his pocket, and he pondered walking over to meet these other people. He decided to start with the one questioning about Giratina.

"Turnback Cave" He said as he approached the boy. "It's a cave, pretty far to the east of here. If you don't find Giratina there, you should find a portal to his dimension"

Dan had been to Turnback Cave, but he hadn't been inside it, or seen Giratina. His brother had claimed to.

Maybe I can help some of these others, if they cant think of a place to find there legendary. Dan thought.

(OOC: I made this post in school, since I get free time in school and use my netbook for stuff.)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    He smiles a bit at the other trainer and his Squirtle. Usually people weren't kind to him, but this was likely just a simple good deed. His wings spanned out a bit before folding behind his back again. He nodded and thanked the Trainer for the information. He then kneeled down and picked up his Cyndaquil, who was running around trying to be adventurous...

"Hm... I don't even know where to begin with all of this... How are we all supposed to defeat legendaries when our Pokemon are only babies! I couldn't put this little guy through something like that!"

He scratched the Cyndaquil's belly, with a worryful gaze.

Honestly, I'd have a better chance facing him myself... But... I can't use my powers... I can't let anyone see... They might panic... I'm already enough of an outcast because I have black wings coming from my back,

he thought. He hated being a loner. He felt like the only ones that ever understood him were the Pokemon. He sighs and sits right there, Cyndaquil in his lap.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Isabel looked down at the picture of the legendary she was supposed to fight Kyogere. Hmm, Kyogere is a water type legendary that means Snivy will do some pretty heavy damage on it. The question is where can I find it...and will I be able to get to it in my wheelchair. she thought with a sigh as she looked around seeing a boy with a squirtle telling another boy with a Cydaquill where to find Giratina. Maybe he can help she thought rolling over to him Snivy still sitting on her lap. "E..excuse me...I couldn't help but overhear you telling that boy where he could find Giratina...d..do you perhaps now where I can find Kyogere?" she asked shyly since he was the first person other than the monks she had spoken to since her arrival.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And so, the moderator closes the thread. If you have any questions, please VM Blaziken15.

-LOCKED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back