• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • I started playing the rest of it and the whole game just looks really bad, using Zel's sprite, the awful grass sprites, the talking of May and Ash "Seeya, :)" shouldn't be in a Pokemon game. And the fact that I just found a level 19 Nidorino when I only had a Monferno level 17, really just fix these little things and this could be a hack worth playing, but really there was no point in downloading this game.
    If you don't like it don't play it.
    I appreciate constructive criticism but if you're just insulting the hack there's no point of posting here.

you are driving me crazy xD
    If you say so xD
    Well we need to cooperate to make this game more difficult xD

Storm Eater

My destruction is my creation
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    hey can u change the hiro sprite to a dp one pls sir ash493

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Revival city looks a little bit like viridian
    You have the Pokemon center and mart in the exact same place as Viridian
    I suggest you should change it?
    Apart from that well done

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • let's review this

graphics-
    tiles, i like, even if they're overused -points to self as example-
    sprites...terrible. some of the sinnoh pokemon have no outline, and the gym leader with the striped shirt had no shading, making him look...really bad.

script/story
    your scripting is very good, and i liked the lati's event a lot.

mapping
    ok, the maps are GOOD, just not GREAT.
    and like nintendork said, one of the towns look really like viridian, but i know you said you'd change that.

7/10
    an enjoyable hack ^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Huh I forgot about this xD
    As for the reply.
    Thank you for your reply I understand that maps aren't that good but I'm glad that you like my scripting :)

And as for others... I must say something radical =)
    I'm planning to restart this hack and start to hack Ruby.
    Originally I wanted to wait until July to announce this since I wanted to try to continue with this but it is not possible so I decided to hack Ruby.
    I'll probably start in July anyway but I didn't want this thread to be closed :D
    If you liked this don't worry it'll probably have same events which will be edited and as well new ones.

One last question. We made some progress on FR version so I can release something like half beta 2 which has some new events and it has third badge. But on the other side Groudon's event which we planed to redo isn't complete... so you guys would have to use your old saves.
    Should I release it anyway?

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Huh I forgot about this xD
    As for the reply.
    Thank you for your reply I understand that maps aren't that good but I'm glad that you like my scripting :)

And as for others... I must say something radical =)
    I'm planning to restart this hack and start to hack Ruby.
    Originally I wanted to wait until July to announce this since I wanted to try to continue with this but it is not possible so I decided to hack Ruby.
    I'll probably start in July anyway but I didn't want this thread to be closed :D
    If you liked this don't worry it'll probably have same events which will be edited and as well new ones.

One last question. We made some progress on FR version so I can release something like half beta 2 which has some new events and it has third badge. But on the other side Groudon's event which we planed to redo isn't complete... so you guys would have to use your old saves.
    Should I release it anyway?
    Hmm, it's bad, but, I like ruby, good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back