• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years

• It will be normal pokemon :)
    No special by its color or shape, it will just know some special moves :)

OWs... I shouldn't be needing any thanks for offer anyway .)
    And tiles... I just need to insert. I have some chosen :)
    Oh, okay. My bad, twice. I hope you get them inserted soon, then.

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
    Years
  • Looks like a good game except it's WAY too hard at the start, pokemon level 5-8 in the wild when I just received my pokemon is too much and the shadow grunt was stupidly hard with pokemon level 8-9.

thief_tichy

Rom mapper (Beginner)
    Years
  • Hard? Well tell you the truth. Beginnings are never easy. :)
    Pokemon levels certainly have to change it before we released beta 2. It will be harder.:rambo:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Looks like a good game except it's WAY too hard at the start, pokemon level 5-8 in the wild when I just received my pokemon is too much and the shadow grunt was stupidly hard with pokemon level 8-9.
    That's what Pokemon games need ;)
    They need to be harder ;)

I can't think this rom!!!!!!!!!!!
    O.o
    What... are you... um... yelling about?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • all i can say is the vents look great the sprites the ows look great and the maps look .......... ok but im sure they'll get better

Night-Shade

Working On Pokemon Night Shade
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    No Offence But u got the title screen of PHO and just added the text

ShinyZangoose

HarshViper's hackin!(It's me.)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Really amazing hack, I enjoyed playing the Beta (ive only gotten to the 1st gym tho)
    I wish ya good luck on this!

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • And let's wish Thief won't punish us with other super-hard battles :D
    You guys should really make a game in RPG Maker afterwards :) (without blood and shooting, Thief :D)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Really amazing hack, I enjoyed playing the Beta (ive only gotten to the 1st gym tho)
    I wish ya good luck on this!
    Thank you man :)

And let's wish Thief won't punish us with other super-hard battles :D
    You guys should really make a game in RPG Maker afterwards :) (without blood and shooting, Thief :D)
    Super hard battles... if you mean the trainer ones then those are under my jurisdiction xD
    As for the RPG... maybe maybe... but I wanna concentrate on this hack and other I'm planning to do .)

thief_tichy

Rom mapper (Beginner)
    Years
  • Steel: I only do the presence of wild Pokémon and their levels. Battles in charge Ash493.
    Otherwise RPG yet we have no plan. Not that I had not ideas, but we have some other plans for the future. Let yourself be surprised.

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
    Years
  • That's what Pokemon games need ;)
    They need to be harder ;)

O.o
    What... are you... um... yelling about?

I started playing the rest of it and the whole game just looks really bad, using Zel's sprite, the awful grass sprites, the talking of May and Ash "Seeya, :)" shouldn't be in a Pokemon game. And the fact that I just found a level 19 Nidorino when I only had a Monferno level 17, really just fix these little things and this could be a hack worth playing, but really there was no point in downloading this game.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Ash/Thief:
    hold on guys :D
    Ash said that it's you, Thief, who makes the game hard, you even admitted that :D
    and now it's Ash ...
    you are driving me crazy xD

Ryan: well, the reason why you met level 19 so early is simple: this game is meant to be difficult

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back