• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
Years
  • By any chance is there a different way to get to blackthorn city instead of going thru the ice path? cause ya have rock smash and it says i need a new badge so yeah can i get some help lol

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    By any chance is there a different way to get to blackthorn city instead of going thru the ice path? cause ya have rock smash and it says i need a new badge so yeah can i get some help lol

no, there is no way to get to blackthorn

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I don't think this is a glitch, more of an oddity but the little icy patch in front of ice path has wild pokemon. I didn't know if that was on purpose but it seemed out of place.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Eh, I have found a way to leave Kanto after teleporting from route 44: simply enter and exit the PC. Why? Because the PC in route 4 is the one zel used for Mahogany Town! That's why the game teleports you there.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Well, I'm not around to update this time, but mainly to show you I'm not dead... :P

Meh, I'm just adjusting things to my new schedule (quite busy... let me tell you O.o), but for now, I still have some time to keep on with the hack... We'll see when things start to get ugly in a weeks... :O

Well, I'll update/answer this Thursday, till then... *Turns off*

Xintetsu

Vagabond
    Years
  • i got it workin and this game...is just awsome >o< feels just like the old g/s/c games its great and what was warong was the patcher i was using.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I have been following your Shinygold game for a while. I wish I could play it. Hey, maybe Nintendo will follow your example and make one.

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • I think ima stop playin dis game for a while until the finished product comes out but i will keep posted on this site to see wat is going on wid da updates and such, i have pokemon mystery dungeon to play still XD

oh just wanting to know out of those 2 patches is the most recent one that has been made n added..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Ah, zel..
    Shiny Gold's looking awesome, do keep the good work up.
    But just to add some comments,
    if it's possible, why not modify the berries that are already in the game to double up as apricorns? Not saying that your apricorns are no good, was great effort. But with both berries and apricorns, it just looks pretty weird. Wouldn't it be better if you just add more uses to the berries, there isn't really a need to stick to the original, right? But still, it's up to you to change it, do give it a try if you can though.

all the best (:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    awesome game. just 1 thing. after unlocking the ruins the first wild pokemon i faced was a lv 5 Igglybuff. did that happen to anyone else? unfortunately i was out of pokeballs :'(

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • awesome game. just 1 thing. after unlocking the ruins the first wild pokemon i faced was a lv 5 Igglybuff. did that happen to anyone else? unfortunately i was out of pokeballs :'(

read up older posts, zel done this delibrelitly, just to be different lol,

just wondering zel, as in gold kanto had literaly no storyline just gyms, was pretty usesless, are you gonna add some more of your own events? like those rivals u made, maybe some new hidden areas?

oh yea...... have you worked out how to add flight positions yet? if so leme know please,

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    read up older posts, zel done this delibrelitly, just to be different lol,

just wondering zel, as in gold kanto had literaly no storyline just gyms, was pretty usesless, are you gonna add some more of your own events? like those rivals u made, maybe some new hidden areas?

oh yea...... have you worked out how to add flight positions yet? if so leme know please,

Zel said awhile back that he would add some events with the rockets and some legendary events in kanto

Years
  • read up older posts, zel done this delibrelitly, just to be different lol,

actually he said he did it to let players have a baby pokemon early in the game(and maybe to be different also?)

I cant seem to find a female scizor, I dont know if this is a glitch or my complete unluckyness.

p.s. I ran into about 20 of them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    next version

when will the next version be out im at the ice cave and i want to continue on with my quest and will you be adding the kanto region like the old gold and maybe the hoen region that a be way cool

Years
  • when will the next version be out im at the ice cave and i want to continue on with my quest and will you be adding the kanto region like the old gold and maybe the hoen region that a be way cool

The next beta will come out in a few days or weeks (i think). Kanto will be in this hack and Hoenn doesn't have to do anything with the old Gold version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back