• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Pleez do not spoil these secrets for other people. If anybody needs to know they need to keep the conversation on PM.

Thanks, I removed the quote from mine.

Last edited:

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • zel

i think you should make a yourself the leader of elite four that means instead of lance put some sprite as the winner of elite four. give him your name and give him the best pokemons.

here is a team

LV. 54 MILOTIC
    LV 54 TYRANITAR
    LV 54 SKARMORY
    LV 55 DRAGONITE
    LV 55 BLAZIKEN
    LV 56 METAGROSS

I THINK YOUR GAME WILL ROCK IF U DO THIS

How is Zel being the leader (or champion) of the elite four got to do with Gold... plus Zel has his own team, as he is playing through Shiny Gold (as well as Gold) to provide us with screenshots and basic bug testing

If you don't know, Zel is a lover of water/dragon pokemon, however as pointed out when Zel mentioned his team (probably about 30 pages back by now) most of his pokemon are kings (Slowking, Nidoking, Kingdra etc) so I don't know why Zel would use the pokemon you listed anyway

And Zel's game rocks without him doing this, but if he does add himself in at the end when he is finished the game. I hope it's not Elite Four Champ, I hope it's some special battle like Red (or Steven in Emerald)

Also what do all these posts about a DS emulator and Diamond and Pearl got to do with Shiny Gold... please guys don't spam up this thread, only post here if you have something to say related to Shiny Gold

/rant

Years
  • If this has been brought up before than excuse me for my rudeness but Zel, you should add an event for groudon and kyogre where maxie and archie(which I know havent tried yet in the time period of gold)finally get control of the one they wished to get and you have to battle each of them and afterwards you recieve both the legendaries.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    How is Zel being the leader (or champion) of the elite four got to do with Gold... plus Zel has his own team, as he is playing through Shiny Gold (as well as Gold) to provide us with screenshots and basic bug testing

If you don't know, Zel is a lover of water/dragon pokemon, however as pointed out when Zel mentioned his team (probably about 30 pages back by now) most of his pokemon are kings (Slowking, Nidoking, Kingdra etc) so I don't know why Zel would use the pokemon you listed anyway

And Zel's game rocks without him doing this, but if he does add himself in at the end when he is finished the game. I hope it's not Elite Four Champ, I hope it's some special battle like Red (or Steven in Emerald)

Also what do all these posts about a DS emulator and Diamond and Pearl got to do with Shiny Gold... please guys don't spam up this thread, only post here if you have something to say related to Shiny Gold

/rant

But remember zel=carlos so he can't add him self again

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    how far is the game complete ? cause i can't enter the ice cavern on my version ?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • how far is the game complete ? cause i can't enter the ice cavern on my version ?

FIRST POST!!! Beta 3 ends in the ice cavern! And now Zel is scripting Saffron.

By the way, I have found, lost in Lavender Town, the red Gyarados sprites!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • xD
    i really like the idea of climbing the mountain :D and you can probably make that there ( in the mountaines) you can get some extra d/P pokemon xD:D

Well, as you remember, the game will not have D/P pokemon... :P

hey zel just wanted to know if u can still use gameshark cheats for fire red in shiny gold x and which prog did you use to edit wild pokemon encounters in certain areas?

You can use the same cheats for cheating, you lil' cheater. Hehe... You can use the old FR cheats.

And program to edit the wild battles is the friendly Advance Map.

I have another question, did you leave the credits untouch or did you edit it, and if you didnt do you plan on editing it.

Ahahaha! Yes, for now the credits remain untouched. Well, there's still time for adding people in! :D

But, man, there's a lot of people to be replaced! :P
    I may start filling it with the whole rom hacking community! :laugh:

zel

i think you should make a yourself the leader of elite four that means instead of lance put some sprite as the winner of elite four. give him your name and give him the best pokemons.

here is a team

LV. 54 MILOTIC
    LV 54 TYRANITAR
    LV 54 SKARMORY
    LV 55 DRAGONITE
    LV 55 BLAZIKEN
    LV 56 METAGROSS

I THINK YOUR GAME WILL ROCK IF U DO THIS

Unfortunately, I already have my parties for both versions of Shiny Gold (mwehehe... :badsmile:) But, don't forget three things: that I usually switch my pokes from battle to battle, 'cause I'm always looking for my desired team; that I already had stored pokemon before the start of your game, and that I have different (kinda, I can't resist having my water and dragon pokes) teams in SG & SGX, so I think two lineups are enough for me.

Hi zel I have followed this thread but this is my first reply and I have an Idea
    you will have the possibility to get the kanto-starters, Right?why couldnt you make it the way so you get them in the same way as PKMN Yellow,Cause That would be awsome!

Well, I prefer giving the player a hard time when getting them, instead of just giving it for free. After all, we want hard work and a good reward for that hard work, right?

Um...how did you get the water stone?
    In the original Gold you couldn't get it until kanto.

Well, you'll be able to get it at Blackthorn (however, you may get a different stone, all will depend on the order you do a certain event)

If this has been brought up before than excuse me for my rudeness but Zel, you should add an event for groudon and kyogre where maxie and archie(which I know havent tried yet in the time period of gold)finally get control of the one they wished to get and you have to battle each of them and afterwards you recieve both the legendaries.

Nah. Two legendaries at once is not a good idea. And, besides, I have the whole deal on Groudon and Kyogre planned.

By the way, I have found, lost in Lavender Town, the red Gyarados sprites!

Ah? Lol, it's true. Thanks for pointing that!... Wait a minute... Lavender??? What are you doing there??? I'm not even there yet, so I'm not editing stuff there!!! >:O

Well, that was all. I hope to finish the uni stuff so I can have a free Sunday for me... Argh! Till next time...! ;)

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • How are you in Lavender, when that's further than Ice Cave?

Hehe... Well, if you try to teleport to Mahogany Town, the game sends you to Route 4 (Pewter-Mt. Moon), in Kanto. Simply beat the Mt. Moon and the Rock Tunnel and you are in Lavender! (By the way, entering the Name Rater's house fixes the glitch)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    In the Whirl Islands cave there is a Pokeball on one square of land halfway down the middle of a waterfall. Since you can't pick up anything while surfing, how are you supposed to pick up that ball? Am I missing something or is this something for a future version?

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I found a really odd glitch and it should really be useful to all of you. I tried it, but I don't feel like saving the game.

We all know that you can use Teleport in Mahogany Town, correct? Well, after you appear in Route 4, head to Pallet Town, and Prof. Oak will take you to his lab. There is one pokeball on the desk. You can keep the Pokemon! (Depending on what starter you chose before, it depends on this pokemon)

If you chose Chikorita as your starter, a Totodile will be obtained.
    If you chose Cyndaquil as your starter, a Chikorita will be obtained.
    If you chose Totodile as your starter, a Cyndaquil will be obtained.

I hope it comes in handy for you guys...

Last edited:

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • Haha yeah bout that starter thing i found the glitch to i was like dis is really retarted but its pretty handy but im way to tanky for that weak p.o.s anyways ill just use my typhlosion haha, i noticed wid dat red garyados it says its a psyduck lol but anyways that was pretty trippy to find it XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    zel if u r doing so iam sorry for repeating !
    i think u should give hoenn team to kanto leaders and all trainers in kanto
    and i think u can add some places or cities in kanto for adding certain events u have planned. and sorry for the team i submitted before because i didnt know u like water and dragon pokes.

last but not the least
    thank you for the game u have made

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hmm I just had an odd idea, U know how in the pkmn series how ash/misty/brock/may/max/tracey etc. always visit about 20-30 different towns that arent in the gba games? well why not look through the episode guides and add in some of these "lost towns" if i remember correctly there are definetly more then 8 gyms a region just that the 8 ash goes to are included in the games, well why not expand the game to include these gyms possibly make them optional I know I am probably just shooting in the dark but I think it would be quite exciting going into towns ash and company stop at to eat have random battles maybe even meet up with old or new friends? just a suggestion of course this being a remake you will probably not take this idea except maybe for extras after u beat kanto or somthing but ya know its an idea for other game hackers 2. also again GREAT HACK!

imo its just the order they were released I mean does it really matter? also that they could all be happening same time different part of the world coz of course hoen pokemon exist back in the time of kanto but they just werent known about in the kanto region like with hoen having all 3... perhaps they werent discovered at all during r/b/(gr)/y ya see where im goin with this?
    anyway this really isnt on topic so is there somewhere else we could talk bout this coz ya know I like just joined here

U guys r right sorry I was just making suggestions to help :)

PS. didnt mean to double post

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back