• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    helow...i what programs do u use to make this hack ?? and eemm how can i get 4. generation pokemon in the game ?? advance map ??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    helow...i what programs do u use to make this hack ?? and eemm how can i get 4. generation pokemon in the game ?? advance map ??

You dont make it to play it you just download it >.> no 4th gen pokemon on this game because its a remake of a 2nd Gen game using a 3rd gen game and data >.>.

How do I get off the ship(2nd time) I have battled every and talked to everyone

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years

Well Zel wrote down some of his( or maybe all of them) tools used in making of his hack in the first post( 1st page), and u cant get 4th generation pokemons in this game even with Advancemap.:P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    goddamit i know that...i want to make my own hack...so im asking witch programs is he using >_>

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Well, I know that I have to go to Morty.. but the problem is that he is not in the Burned Tower. He is still at the Gym and when I talk to him, he doesn't say anything interesting.

P.S. I know where Squirtle is, because I encountered one. If you're being a bit smart you should be able to find it.. obviously it's rare.

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
    goddamit i know that...i want to make my own hack...so im asking witch programs is he using >_>

Go to the pkmncommunity main page, look under "creative disscusion", in that look into this -- Emulation. Inside that forum, u can check out some tutorials, and about some tools that r used to make hacks.:D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'll first post a semi-preview of the current list of glitches, as it will be posted after fixing the stuff you keep posting (I guess there are no more releases till I can "feel safe")

It's gonna be divided into 3 parts:

BUGS (stuff that I don't like having, but needs some time to investigate, and fix. Or it takes some time to elaborate a script to fix it)

*Charizard sounds as always in the Title Intro
    *After you pick your starting pokemon, a pokeball disappears, not that it is a BIIIG problem, but it'll still happen...
    *Elm doesn't exactly jumps back when you show him the Egg (unless you speak with him from below)
    *There is a tile at Cherrygrove's PC that I never EVER could get rid of (it shows up after some time, probably 'cause I activated a flag)
    *The killing Route 32 AND Route 10 PC. If you ever go to Route 32 or Route 10 PCs for healing, please make sure you at least went to another PC previously for healing during the current game (this means, if you just "Continued" the game and you need to go to Route 32 or Route 10 PC, better go somewhere else). If not, nurse Joy's script will make your game crash with a lot of weird colours.
    *Amelia may walk through the fat guy outside of Tohjo Falls.
    *Avoid getting into a double battle with only one Pokemon and the Egg...
    *There seem to be more problems with Farfetch's movements. I need screenshots of before you speak to it (because I need to detect which is the script with the problem), and then, you can post the incorrect movement.
    *When you travel by the SS.Aqua (not on the first travel, the next ones), you are able to battle against the trainers twice.
    *Cerulean's Gym has a problem when the trainers are not in the Gym, if you step on the tiles they will occupy later, then you'd be able to walk on the water. There is no easy solution there, as I needed to give the tile a permission in order to allow the trainers to battle when hero's on the platform, and they surfing. But if the trainers are not in the Gym, that same permission causes the player to be able to step on it and walk on water.
    *Item-Finder doesn't have a purpose...
    *The map still shows the Islands...
    *There are some problems with some people's sprites when using the VS-Seeker (however, those people shouldn't be affected by the VS-Seeker in the first place, I need to figure out why they're affected)
    *Since the map is still showing the Islands, the fly function will not work as we'd want. Additionally, since I moved New Bark to another map, something has happened to New Bark's flying spot.
    *Still, you may find places where you can't use the Bike (at least E.Ropes should work OK)

OLD BUGS (these may occur if you don't download the latest release (so check the date of release), in a future bug-fix release these problems have already been fixed.

*The blackbelt at Dark Cave gives a wrong TM
    *There was an error at the twins at Route37
    *Sometimes the hero's sprites suffer a change of palettes
    *Bill's grandpa's script had a problem
    *You cannot obtain the Missing Part, so you will need to do the Amelia at Power Plant event again when you get the latest release (if you did it previously)
    *Copycat transforms into the wrong character when you talk to her before fixing the Power Plant

ODDITIES (stuff that are not precisely bugs, but most is stuff that I'm lazy to finish. Or it could be that things will work that way in my game)

*I know that there are puzzles in Ruins of Alph incomplete...
    *If you use an Escape Rope at Whirl Islands you'll end up in your last used PC (not that it is that bad, isn't it?)
    *Tiles errors, like water reflecting the hero, some tiles with wild battles assigned to them. Argh, tile fixing is not one of my favorite things...
    *I'm not too sure if there may be some trainers that I haven't edited their lineups for the "X" version. So, in the X version, if you happen to find a trainer with a poke with a level way too low compared to other trainers in that same map (or compared to some of the other pokes for that same trainer), tell me.
    *The trainers' names will still have that "!" or be called "xTrainer/y", since I need something to remind me what I have edited already, and what's left to edit.
    *The battles against Silver will work like how they are working now. With that little "presentation", this is just because this allows me to use a different battle BGM (and in the end, this BGM will be changed for its classic battle BGM)
    *Remember that berries, as the Lapras encounter, the Goldenrod Salon, Kurt's Pokeball making, and the MooMoo Milk selling are somehow connected, if you activate one of those events, the others will be disabled for a few minutes (between 3-5)
    *Also remember that the Headbutt Trees have been touched a bit to make them work sucessfully. The proper way to use them is: Headbutt any tree, then headbutt another somewhere else OR AT LEAST step one tile away, go back to the same tree and Headbutt again.
    *Seems like there could be some cheat codes that could affect the game's normality, don't know why, but don't care.
    *Don't forget you get Whirlpool from the Clamperl that Lance gives you at the Hideout in Mahogany!

REMAIN TO BE DONE (this is stuff planned to be added, most likely in the next Beta)

*Change the Key Items graphics
    *Add the GS music tracks (maybe some of DP, maybe)
    *Add Sacred Ash to the Ho-oh

So, use this unfinished list to guide yourself, and to know what it is currently known, what has already been solved, and it makes me avoid replying some posts with glitches, because most likely the glitch was added or fixed.

But, on with the rest of things...

I've been using my save file from preview beta 4 for the new beta 4, and I'm using a clean rom, but when I beat Carlos after beating the Elite 4 and Lance, the game just ends at a black screen after the credits roll. I don't really want to play through the whole game again, because I really like my team, so if there's a way to make it work, someone please tell me.

The idea is to continue the game, as in FR. If you don't have problems with the normal Save in the game, then you'd start again at New Bark and receive a call from Elm to get the SS.Ticket
    If you can't save, I guess there's not much you can do, because you are not even able to trade, and you can't keep playing just using save states (as it happened in the old FR, till a newer VBA emulator showed up)

Now that I think about it, I think there was a "saving-fixing" patch for FR...

Yay, The Heroine Works Now =D Zel, have you thought of having a mod lock the thread for a few days to stop the spam? Or ask a mod to check on the thread periodically to cut back on the spam?

Supposedly mods already check this thread for spam (as it's a target for spamming they probably have a good eye on this, sadly), so it's really not necessary to bother anyone or close the thread. (May change of opinion, it depends on people's behaviour)

EDIT: umm...There is a spelling error at Goldenrod when you get the call from the Rival. It says: Huh? How did i got your number?
    it should be: Huh? How did i get your number? :P

EDIT2: in Goldenrod, in front of the gym, you talk to the rival, he walks away and suposedly disappears and goes somewhere where it can not be interacted with. Well tink again, he goes somewhere were he can be interacted with (and yes, i did search for this XD)

get, got... OK I get/got it! XD

Cute hack. There are many mistakes in many things but it's great. Keep it up.
    So... [S-HIGHLIGHT]the great secret [/S-HIGHLIGHT]was ASM? That was the last thing I'd expect! Wow!

And... Some kind words from Baro, who comes back from the Shadows... WOW!!!

Jaja, well, I'm working on fixing what I can fix. As long as it's just Betas, many mistakes can be tolerated :P

(And, yeah, ASM rocks... Too bad I really can't do it, but that's when I gotta thank people helping me :D)

There is a Ghost SLobro and Trainer! Go to the mart and you will see an opens. Slobo is near it. Right now i am trying to figure out what to do :(

Can you tell me where you found this "ghost slowbro and trainer"?

And, I'll take a more in-depth look at the script of SS.Aqua, I have come and go a lot of times, so I'll try to guess I think (it's a quite complex script, so you'll have to give me some time)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Zel, in the place where the weird signal is coming from, one time instead of jamies name being "jamie" its "James"

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Where I can get waterfall? I need to go to the leauge.. :P

Btw awesome job at creating the maps, it gives it a fall season :P

Years
    I have a little problem and it is when you fight Carlos in Azalea Town it's a double battle so I only had one Pokémon so Quilava came into the field with a clone of itself.

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Left=My Quilava - Right= Clone of Quilava

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    And... Some kind words from Baro, who comes back from the Shadows... WOW!!!

Jaja, well, I'm working on fixing what I can fix. As long as it's just Betas, many mistakes can be tolerated :P

(And, yeah, ASM rocks... Too bad I really can't do it, but that's when I gotta thank people helping me :D)
    Heh. I can't do it either, but I got kawa decoding it for me. I now know what it does to the memory (and I can cheat in shiny gold just by manually changing a number in the memory viewer so every pokemon I find is shiny :p) but for some reason you know and I don't it only works in shiny gold and not in fire red. Hats off, this is a deeper hack. Although maybe I won't use it, let's see if we (well, just kawa, because I don't know :p) can figure it out. Hehe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Can aNYONE Help me with the SS Aqua? I am stuck it wont let me off :( it is my second time on it

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
    I have a little problem and it is when you fight Carlos in Azalea Town it's a double battle so I only had one Pokémon so Quilava came into the field with a clone of itself.

Wow thats kinda strange, its may be because u had only one pokemon. Did u have an another quilava in ur team after the battle. If so, then ur lucky dude.:P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hehe its me again. Hey Zel I found a glitch in Elite4.

When you are on Karen's room, open menu and enter your bag the exit and... you will see how the hero walk when you're on the menu.....

PD Hey it can be funny if you put Ash's sprite instead of misty's boyfriend... he he he

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Hehe its me again. Hey Zel I found a glitch in Elite4.

When you are on Karen's room, open menu and enter your bag the exit and... you will see how the hero walk when you're on the menu.....

PD Hey it can be funny if you put Ash's sprite instead of misty's boyfriend... he he he

I sent you a PM asking for help

So can anybody tell my how to get off the ship

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Wow thats kinda strange, its may be because u had only one pokemon. Did u have an another quilava in ur team after the battle. If so, then ur lucky dude.:P

That's one of the many mistakes in the game. double battles need an extra pointer for "if you ahve 1 pokemon". Happened to me too, not only with carlos but also with twins, etc. (Yeah, remembering old times, I picked cyndaquil and went through smashing them all with him. It's now level 32 and i'm at olivine).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back