• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
Years
RE-EDIT: Espeon's S.T.A.B. attack doesn't come until Level 36... It would come at level 16, but we get the Eevee at level 20... I think Bill should give us the Eevee at level 15...

Wellits a gold remake and you get Eevee at lvl 20 in gold. You couild try breeding the eevee, to get a eevee at lvl 5. I dont know if it works cause I didn't try.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Wow zel your doing a great job on this theres just one thing i found weird in the lake of rage gyrados has the players overworld and isn't shiny

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Wow zel your doing a great job on this theres just one thing i found weird in the lake of rage gyrados has the players overworld and isn't shiny

It helps to read the first post Furanki - that way it'll explain things better. ;)

LOL I'm slow at playing thegame, and at times I have no time to play at all. Why not I post my team *cough*:

Quilava Lv. 25
Marshstomp Lv. 26
Flaafy Lv. 25
Breloom Lv. 25
Espeon Lv. 20

As you see, I've covered the essential types. Now all I need is flying, and maybe ice...if I don't trade for Articuno, there's always Delibrid, right? (But that'll wait for the next beta. ;) ) Well, I'm terrbily slow, but maybe you guys should post your teams too, and let's discuss that. I mean, it does have to do with SG/SGX, doesn't it? :nervous:

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Me again. I don't know if this was posted before because I don't have time to read through, but on the glitch list I noticed the probelm with the TR toll guys on Route 43. I talked to the guy and he offered to heal my Pokemon. I chose yes, and three Pokeballs lined up at the side of the room and half of a computer screen flashed and played the healing noise. Then the guy turned into Professor Elm... a weird glitch.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Wellits a gold remake and you get Eevee at lvl 20 in gold. You couild try breeding the eevee, to get a eevee at lvl 5. I dont know if it works cause I didn't try.

To breed you need 2 Eevees or 1 Ditto. I already have one eevee, where can I get another one, or where can I get a Ditto? Spoiler it if you must.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Me again. I don't know if this was posted before because I don't have time to read through, but on the glitch list I noticed the probelm with the TR toll guys on Route 43. I talked to the guy and he offered to heal my Pokemon. I chose yes, and three Pokeballs lined up at the side of the room and half of a computer screen flashed and played the healing noise. Then the guy turned into Professor Elm... a weird glitch.

Huh...? this was inside the toll place in Route 43 right, there must be a PC script in there that heals your pokemon, Zel should probably removed that, was it one of the TR guys you talk to at the time?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Hey zel, found a couple of glitches.. i dunno if they've been reported yet...

1- i used teleport from the route near the ice path, i ended up in KANTO, route 3 or somethin'.. i think there's something wrong with the pokemon center in MAGHONITY
BTW WHY ARE KANTO'S TILES SO MESSED UP?

2- try FISHING WHILE SURFING.. it looks like there are 2 trainers are on the laprass....

*SHINY GOLD ADDICT* hehehehe

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
I have no idea how this happened but I just received an egg from daycare after leaving Ditto and beautifly there. The Egg hasn't hatched yet but it's named "spinarak" instead of "Egg"

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I have no idea how this happened but I just received an egg from daycare after leaving Ditto and beautifly there. The Egg hasn't hatched yet but it's named "spinarak" instead of "Egg"
Probably a bad egg? Im guessing it's not gonna hatch...

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Huh...? this was inside the toll place in Route 43 right, there must be a PC script in there that heals your pokemon, Zel should probably removed that, was it one of the TR guys you talk to at the time?

Yeah, it was the male Team Rocket member. The girl just told me that Bill's PC can store up to 30 Pokemon, but it didn't seem as weird as the healing guy.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
the man who gives you the miracle seed after beating Violet Gym says "form" instead of "from." Not important, but I just noticed lol.

Thanks. Fixed.

Zel... could you please send me mahogony town and the towns after that in a pm please

I'll see if I can (at least I'll send you a few...)

1. For the Fly screen, use the Kanto map and rename each of the towns, so that it will make it so much easier to Fly. I have had major problems with Flying since you have to be in a specific town to Fly somewhere.

2. For Red Gyarados, don't worry about making it shiny, just work on changing the sprite from the Male character to a Gyarados.

3. With the Trees, Lapras, and Kurt, I would make it like a regular event instead of a time-based scedule, to avoid confusion. Like, Lapras is always there, but only available once. And make the trees into regular Berry trees, the ones Nintendo made, to make it easier to get berries.

1. Probably that's a thing I could do, if you don't worry to have the same problem as you have with Johto right now, once you reach Kanto... That, till a way to edit the maps of FR using Cyclone shows up. (Or till I decide to really get into it, but that's gonna be time consuming, for now, gameplay)

2. Lazy to make a Gyarados of my own (but I'll have to, someday)

3. I think they are funny to use them as they are now. It's a matter of opinions, but, seeing as I like them... :P

I noticed the probelm with the TR toll guys on Route 43. I talked to the guy and he offered to heal my Pokemon. I chose yes, and three Pokeballs lined up at the side of the room and half of a computer screen flashed and played the healing noise. Then the guy turned into Professor Elm... a weird glitch.

Even though posted in my List of Glitches, I think it should be fixed (but I say "I think" because, according to the script, there was a mistake in flags, so you should be paying the 1000 at the toll, even when the rockets are not there. However, that never happened to me. So it'll have to be checked again.
And, I changed the rockets script, now they just say random stuff.

Hey zel, found a couple of glitches.. i dunno if they've been reported yet...

1- i used teleport from the route near the ice path, i ended up in KANTO, route 3 or somethin'.. i think there's something wrong with the pokemon center in MAGHONITY
BTW WHY ARE KANTO'S TILES SO MESSED UP?

2- try FISHING WHILE SURFING.. it looks like there are 2 trainers are on the laprass....

1. Have you tried using Teleport in other places as well? I guess I don't care much about Teleport, since I usually Fly to places. I guess I won't be able to do anything about every single field move. I'm sorry... :(

2. I think I'm gonna put the surfing sprite as it was before... It looks nice the hero on Lapras, but... if people care about problems originated for it...

What? Just a thing... I'm using the original Day-Care script, so, see if you get another weird egg. Another bug that's out of my league... So, I'll use my typical excuse... "A bad rom, or a bad patching" lol

Sadly, since it seems that a few events are repeating (like, Ard's event at Nat.Park, Route43, or the Couple at Lake of Rage, etc.) I'm gonna be making a good list of the flags I've been using (imagine how big it'll be, considering the number of flags I need for the game). Probably I'll end up with a lot of repeated flags. This list will take me the following week, so until then, I cannot release anything yet. I'm hoping to avoid any other kind of problems, so it also will be seriously tested before getting released.

OK, sorry for delaying things. It's all to make SG less-buggy. Thanks for your comprehension. See ya!

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
save yourself some time zel and ask somebody else to make a gyarados sprite for you...im sure somebody off this topic will be happy to help if it means you can spend that time working on more important stuff

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
If you lose to Carlos in front of ice path next time you go there, he won't be there anymore when you go back.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Zel i think you should let the surfing sprite as is. Its so beautiful and it really resembles me of the original gold. As for the fishing glitch, how about make it not able to fish in the water? I never liked this feature, and I dont think it would be a great loss.

shadow ho-oh

Master of Burro
Years
the guide

to Zel and everyone else

the website guide for Shiny Gold X is almost ready to start (my guest about another week)

if u dont know about the site i probally only told Zel in a pm and not a post but it will be ready as soon as possible

alos i have a gyrados sprite sheet in my sig
i used the original and customed it for all sides

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2007
Im getting a notifaction when i try to play that there is no image. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back