• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shoto Saga

Cyndaquil312

It's been 7 years... but i've returned once more.
Years
  • Coming Back!?

Cyndaquil312 here, I just wanted to say, that I DID NOT abandon Shoto Saga. I've simply been experiencing life, from frying my motherboard, to moving three times since August of 2011.

Anyway, I would like to say that there is progress being made on Shoto Saga, Maps are finished from Ginkgo town to Korona City, (a whopping 18 maps), I managed to pull my sprites off of my blogger account, and all 8 Gym Leaders, all E4 members (minus Champion), both rivals, and all 3 Rocket Admins have been sprited.

PC member Romeo010 has been nice enough to offer his hand in scripting for the hack, and I'm *crosses fingers* hoping to have a Beta1.0 ready for release in the upcoming weeks.

I apologize if I'm breaking revival periods, or anything, But I just wanted everyone to know, that I am still working on this project, and making slow (but steady) progress on it.

I'll be back soon with some new screenies, and updates on progress.

Thank you,
    Cyndaquil312

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I have to say this is very well-planned and could possibly become one of the best hacks if finished. Please don't give up! :)
    Good luck!

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Looks nice, liking what you did with the fences.
    Anyway sprites need work, they're just edits of pre-existing sprites.

Cyndaquil312

Years
  • I have to say this is very well-planned and could possibly become one of the best hacks if finished. Please don't give up! :)
    Good luck!

Thank you! I've been working on the storyline ideas for nearly a year now, it would be great to gain even a fraction of the fame as some of the other Hacks here.

Looks nice, liking what you did with the fences.
    Anyway sprites need work, they're just edits of pre-existing sprites.

Thank you! I thought it was a nice little touch.
    My spriting isn't the best, I do want to correct a few of them, but I'm rather proud of them and don't know if I have the heart to change them just yet. But'll I'll keep it in mind.

Cyndaquil312

Years
  • I love the story of your hack.
    I think it have a future, so a will waiting for news.

Thank you! I'm hoping it will have a future too, I really want to make something of this hack. As for news, I do have a small update.

While I'm waiting for scripting to be done, I decided to play with the gyms, (at least some of them). In the Spoiler below are *gasp* AM mapshots of the first three Gym layouts. (pardon the leader sprites, I haven't gotten to creating OW's quite yet.)

Spoiler:

I hope you like them, feedback on these would be appreciated. ^.^

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • I will do what i can with all my power to help u reach ur goals :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    umm

Wheres the patch download link? I am back to playing hacks after a long time.. and i cant seem to find the file download link.. Help? D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    If you need any help with anything mapping or Pokemon placement related, I can help with that. I'm not that good at coding, but if you know any links with good tutorials, I'd be glad to look them over and see if I couldn't help you out there too.

Otherwise, it looks great keep up the good work

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
    Years
  • looks good brah, keep in contact, keep updating, and you can become a top competitor on the forums!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Just want to revive this thread and tell everyone we need help.

Back