• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • @ smarty_arty: You said this was a great looking game, and Rayquaza 55 was agreeing with you.... :)

@ Rayquaza 55: Wait a minute.... Gym Leader..... never taught about that one. That could be one of the Sub-Classes.... Imagine, being a bad guy and being a gym leader.... Or being "the best trainer in the world" and defending a gym while you are at it....
    Nice idea, which I may add.

:S I seriously never taught about players being Gym Leaders before :S.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey everyone, one screenshot today to show you all.
    Its just to show you that I have mapped Azalea Town ( Johto ). I always remember when playing in Crystal- Azalea town felt really small. So I tired my best for Silk2's Azalea Town have that same feeling.
    With the exception of 2 changes, its mapped out pretty much the same as it was in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

azaleatown7fb.png

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow that looks great, DarkDoom3000 is right though there are too many flowers around the gym.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments again!
    In answer to kittiwitti's question: No sorry, you won't get to play as a girl. Which may disapoint some.

I got rid of those flowers at the gym because it was a bit much.

Anyways

***UPDATE***
    For those of you who may remember, the Poke-Cyber was in Silk 1.
    The Poke-Cyber is pretty much the same as a pokenavi or pokegear.
    Here is a screenshot of it in use.
    *please note, this screenshot was taken on a test map- Also, this is an Alpha version of the pokecyber, the look may still change*

pokecyberalpha7oq.png

There are 2 pages of the poke-cyber. The first you've got "Check Email" and "Map"- press left or right on the keypad to go onto the second pages where you have "Pokedex" and "Pokemon"

Also- on a side note- I now have the map working (it can be viewed by selecting the command on the Poke-Cyber)-
    The map will now display where you are.
    (as you can see by this)

showingjohtomap5xe.png

CREDIT TP RM2k3Kid (I believe) for that map!

Also, I'm currently in the process in trying to get a new tree graphic to help improve the feel of my game (I asked Prfeck could I use his, but no luck)
    This is the tree graphic I made myself:
    randomness12tw.png

If anyone can help me out and do better. PLEASE HELP ME!

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
  • hmm screens are looking good, your mapping skills amazing.

only the tree top seems familliar to me, it looks like the tree top is from remy's tree that rm2k3kid is using for his game.
    hope you have remy's permission to edit his tree, if not you better remove it.
    for the peeps who wont believe me, compair the tops in this picture,
    ripped3jy.png

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • It is I believe. I will. The tree graphic was on a pokemon fan art site and I just edited (i think it might of been pokesho or something like that) Its only the top so, I'll just change that.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • My bad :P -I rushed....
    Heres what happened:
    I asked Freakboy could I use the tree graphic he did for Pfreck's game and he said if it was ok with Pfreck- it was fine with him. So I asked Pfreck. And he said yeah.
    So I put the tree in ALL of my chipsets. Next thing, I get a PM from Pfreck saying I now can't use the tree graphic.

So I quickly started to make a tree from scratch and then got lazy and found a screenshot of a "fake town" on a forum (guessing it was one of Remy's screenshots) and put the top of that tree and my badly done one.... and boom... lol.

Would you make a tree graphic for me please? I'm despreate to give the game a unique/re-vamped look about it.....

Thanks alot.

Back