• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I loved that 3rd screen of yours!~ But instead of having 1 person for each cell, how about 2 to 3, since the cells are large?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for the feedback so far....
    Instead of screens, I got something else for you all.

Heres a small trailer showing some stuff in Pokemon Silk2: TakeOver. The video itself is a bit choppy, but you is ok to watch.
    Download and tell me what you think.

Clip is hosted by YouSendIt, which doesn't last long, So Download fast.
    https://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P2N3G0...OI0YRAZ67Y15A26

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Glad you all like it.... Alot of people have been questioning me on this.... The trailer doesn't show this right. Insant map transfare is going from town > route. Like the town is one map.... then the route is another. But I've coded it so the game feels like one big map. Before VolietCity fades over the CherryGrove bit, you'll notice I went from the town (cherrygrove) to the route....

Anyways. I got some more screenshots for you.

Berino

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • hey neo-dragon where can i dowload the first pokemon silk this sounds ace but i would like to play the first 1 first.:pokeball:

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I can't wait for this to come out. If you discontinue this, I'll kill myself. XD

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • @ Dashiel: That would be very cool. Just PM me anytime.

@ everyone else. Thanks for all the comments. I might have screenshots for you today or tomorrow, at the moment, I'm just working on the intro of the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2005
    Wanna trade my Mapping skills for your CMS Neo? xD

Man this really looks awesome...

Back