• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
  • I could have a go at making one if push came to shove...i'm pretty good at pixels, and drawing, but noit anime humans xP

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    It easy to make sprites bigger if you have paint, just selcet he picture then right click and click strech and skew then stretch 200% horizontal and vertical.

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • And as a bit of a kinda warning, if you use Photoshop to make sprites bigger, it gets a bit too fuzzy. XD Kinda learned that by experience, lol. I only pretty much know how to make maps and I'm a wizard at Photoshop. If you want me to, I think I might be able to make some sprites for you.

Years
  • hey neo-dragon. can i ask you something. with the battle system do you have to show options for every single pokemon. like... say you have 4 pkmn in ur party.

you have to have a hell of a lot of code for each pokemon and to make sure that they are coded to Lvl 99. is that how ur doing ur CBS. cause i can't think of any other way.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Wow! Since I've been gone you've really done some amazing stuff. I like the 'Conscious Choice' feature and your battle system is really good.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments so far, keep'em coming :)

Heres a pretty big update. I have now decided that the Hoenn Region will be in Silk2!
    Yup, thats right....
    If you remember, in Silk1- I had a pretty close recreation of Hoenn, well I decided to smash that and go for a revamped Hoenn.
    There will be a catch though which will be revealed over the next week.....

For now....
    Here is 3 screens- First is of Littleroot- second is of Oldale- and third is of Petalbug.

littlerootrevamped7hv.png

odalerevamped8fp.png

petalburgrevamped7vz.png

Give me some feedback and tell me what you think.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    Now THIS is going to be a good game, i think the best games BEING MADE, are this, Acanthite, and Legend of Acqua

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • wow dude, love the idea tht you are able to choose what you want to do. it remindes me of choose your own adventure book. when this comes out it is a must download on my list. in fact i am going to start a must download list on word. *opens Mircosoft word*

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Yeah. maybe you could put in a Sasilor moon glitch. tah twould be so cool!

Rayquaza 55

Dragon Master
    Years
  • I know you said earlier that you wouldn't put a lot of pokemon in the game but are you gonna put Rare Pokemon?

Ex.3 Birds,3 Dogs, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mew,Mew 2, Latios, Latias, and Jirachi?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This project is one of the best fan made pokemon games I have ever seen.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. Its nice to come home from school and read that.
    For posting alot of replys, I'l lreward you all :P

With a screenshot!
    zigzagooninbattle2ff.png

This screenshot basically means another pokemon is able to be caught in the game. Zigzagoon (and its evo) are now in the game.

Rayquaza 55

Dragon Master
    Years
  • @ smarty arty Ditto. it is.

I have always waited for a game that you could be bad or you could be a gym leader.

I would rather be bad than a gym leader any day!

cool screen shot. Looks Great!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    @ smarty arty Ditto. it is.
    Um... what's that suppose to mean? Neo-Dragon is this game going to have cradily or bulbasaur in it?

Back