• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
waiting for the preview eagerly. the main thing i want to see in this game is something that sets it apart from the other GSC remakes. seeing as there are excellent crystal and gold remakes out, then maybe this could be the heir to the excellent GSC remakes.

that's what i'm hopin' for.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I still hope to see this finished, even though HGSS is official now! Maybe if you worked really fast, you could finish it before the US release ;-) But you would have to have like no life to finish it that quick.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I still hope to see this finished, even though HGSS is official now! Maybe if you worked really fast, you could finish it before the US release ;-) But you would have to have like no life to finish it that quick.

I hope to finish this,even though they are still confirmed.Ha,i thought about that to,to finish it before the releases,but that would be pretty hard to do.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Are you using zel's maps? I just noticed some things, like tile combinations in Cherrygrove, with the roofs from the ferry house tops on them, etc, it just seemed like the SG maps. If you're using zel's, just a thought, you really should map it out yourself. If you're gonna do a full on remake and all, put effort into the maps, too. Not that you haven't, just wondering if you were using zel's...

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Any update on this hack? Hope you all finish this c0z its a great game! G0od luck!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
is the game completed

is the game completed????

cuz i really want to play it since pokemon silver was also my 1st game i ever had for handheld.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
okay lol. It's good to know some people are willing to map their own Johto, rather than use somebody else's maps, even if they have permission to use them xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2010
The picture of the hack,Lugia and pokemon looks a bit screw up and you can see the white spots clearly, try to remove the pixels that look like white but are not white using paint.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
ya i know... no offense, quickster but some of tiles you inserted are bad. ill fix the tiles up for you. I't will be a surprise...

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Just posting to show the thread is not dead.Im just waiting on some tiles,hopefully its not to much longer.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well remember we are counting on you to complete a silver remake so we have them all,you should leave yellow to me though xD just kidding...

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Well remember we are counting on you to complete a silver remake so we have them all,you should leave yellow to me though xD just kidding...

I want to complete this for sure,but the yellow ive been wanting to do for a while and started it back before all this yellow craziness lol.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
O.o nice. I like the revamped tilesets Sorta sounds like it was based of my username O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back