• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
yes, add that preview.

also, make the game different from other GSC remakes, and add some GSC music
i love the music. ^.^

ok,I will do that,and there will be at least one new events for sure in it.
Also i am working on the music too.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I don't know if the tiles you have used are old, but the wild pokemon grass looks... Wrong. It's colour just doesn't look right to me.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Apart from that, it looks really good! I'm just picky... Anyway, I wish you luck on this!

Thank you very much!
fillerr

Okay,progress is coming along.I scripted almost everything in Violet,all theres to do is the ruins of alph and some stuff with Dark Cave,then the previe can come out.
Also which pallet do you think looks better,and which grass?
Please tell me your opinion.
Original
PokemonSilverIce-Copy_01.png
PokemonSilverIce-Copy_02.png

New
PokemonSilverIce2_02.png
PokemonSilverIce2_03.png

Also really sorry about the double post mods:\

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I loved Silver, and from the Screenshots this hack looks just as clean cut! :) I can't wait to see how it weighs up against the original.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I think the trees look better on the brighter pallette, but the grass and houses, etc don't. If you made the brighter pallette just a tad bit darker and just used the tree colors from it, it might look better than the original pal.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Ive been going a little crazy with tiles and want you to look at some screens and tell me what you think.
PokemonSilverIce2_01.png
PokemonSilverIce2_02-1.png
PokemonSilverIce2_03-1.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
the r/s/e grass doesn't look too good with the rest of the pallette.

edit: i like the first pallette you had earlier in the comparison. the second one is too... bright.

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
The wild grass. It looks too... un-unique.

The grass is,well..un-unique.Its just temporary i hope because its the only grass that I could insert into it for now that looked good.

UPDATE:Violet City is complete and now Ill move onto the ruins of alph,then Ill release the preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back