• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
Years
nice, im digging the look of the sprout tower and the gym, it looks like you ripped them straight from Gold and Silver

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
This looks good but it's already been done! Multiple times! SinyGold, Liquid Crystal, etc. Plus they are coming out wit OFFICIAL remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver. Still, I wish you good luck on this

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
...Based on the screenshots in your first post, your using Pokemon Shiny Gold as a base.
You have the same OW, Berry Trees, Maps, and Tiles from pokemon shiny gold...
Correct?

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
...Based on the screenshots in your first post, your using Pokemon Shiny Gold as a base.
Correct?

Deffinately not using shiny gold as a base,maps may be the same because they are copys of the originals,ow is not the same,maybe a few tiles in comon,but they came from a rom base.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Correct?

the ow is going to be changed because its weird how the sprite walks. Im going to try to sprite different ows of gold. The reason the sprites are the same is because we both got them pallidum pokemon forums where they were going to do a gs remake. but since hg ss came out they stopped making it and put up all the sprites to the spriters resource. idk y the tiles are the same. mabee we both got them from punkrocker? idk. the maps i mostly did myself, using the original maps to base them off of. i mostly deal with the tiles and the maps and i would never do such a thing.:shocked:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Seems quite interesting.... there have been like tons of remakes of the gsc gams and this one lloks promising
icon10.gif

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
sako, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. This one has been inactive for just about 3 years now.

Quickster, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back