• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • im proud to be supporting this hack, its come a long way since dragonhacker introduced it =]

OFF TOPIC: yeah my hacks going good (need to restart though due to mapping errors), and i havent had much time to index them sprites due to the school work, but do you want them cropped also?
    I don't know what cropped means.

Anyways, I'll look into it if there are any other screenshots to be posted.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Me too, I'm still looking into the screenshots to see any unused or missed ones, or some new ones that Dragonhacker hasn't even shown me, or any of us (or even his personal assistant, if he has one.)
    Anyways, how long should it take for you to index them?

defender725

Destroyer of Worlds
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2007
    necrod i had an idea. i saw the opening thingy wit lugia and the silver wing, i like it. but dont have flames coming up in the background. make it so there is wind and like tornados, something to do with lugia. a water tornado or tropical storm would be cool too. prolly hard idk

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • NEW SCREENIE

dragonhacker told me to post it XD

the guy in front of the lab is a 'team dark' member..these are the bad guys
    may is included also as you can see XD

i have a message from him also

more screens will come when 'dragonhacker' is unbanned

so what ya think?

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • another g/s "Remake".

Pure fail.

Copied from another post:

Oh brother, another "Remake". Jesus, HOW DAMN REMAKES (NOTABLY GOLD) DO WE NEED FREAKING NEED? Oh yeah its so fun playing the same damn region of Johto OVER AND OVER with only minor differences and a few NPC's.

Could you people at least TRY to be original?

Remakes are not original, remakes require little thought, and I'm seeing way too many around here, and it's pissing me off. Sorry (actually I'm not) if you're offended, but the truth hurts sometimes.

And yeah, they should ban all Gold/Silver remakes from this site (Except Shiny Gold). I'm dead serious.

and in case you reply "oh noooooooooooooo its not 100% the same theres going to be new events and new battles or some other ****". (Which you will)

no its true, this hack blows.

Seriously, how can you people LIKE this generic crap?

Yeah, I'm going to play through Johto, AGAIN just to find a few more crappy events and new battles. I knew you would make a reply like that, EVERY GS remake makes a comment like that when someone says its just another crappy remake with a FEW (whether you like or not, its true) a FEW changes to Johto.

I stand by my comment that these kinds of hacks should be banned.

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Your post probably got deleted because of a spammy post. Just like the one in my quote.

Anyways... Dragonhacker asked me to post a screenshot of the current title screen:

titlescreennc0.png
    [irony]Is that courier new?[/irony]

Also

Coolboyman said:
    Lots of good stuff
    Man, I'm starting to love you.

Seriously you people, there are 5 gsc remakes right now (only counting first page, and not to mention there were hundreds of remakes now and then). You should create a brand new game, even if it's the same pokemon story structure as always (boy/girl receives pokemon from local pokemon scientist and then goes catching them all and collecting badges and stopping bad guys and battling his/her rival and going to league and beating elite4 and catching legendaries), if it's a new region, a new professor, new stuff, etc (new pokemon may be optional, though) it's good.

Apart from that... seriously, the title screen needs a lot of work. specially the letters.

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • FROM PACHEL
    so g/s/c remakes like shinygold and other hacks should be banned removed why they got features like a hack need like my hack includes the orange islands and another secrets after beating the pokémon league that i cant tell.

FROM ME
    ok we all know shiny gold is a good hack, this thread is not about that hack is it? so stop referring to that hack or any other upcoming hack such as 'shiny silver', not everyones that talented.. dragonhackers pratically inserted everything himeself, he has a lot of event changes due to the fact this has a lot of map and event changes which are totally different to the standard boring storyline of G/S/C, so CBM and shirin stop your wining and crying, take your little g-strings off and man up! if this wasnt good enough it wouldnt have been approved. sorry but you have no idea how much effort has been put into this hack by dragonhacker, maybe if you actually took time to know him you would understand.. i hate the fact you people involve shiny gold in other threads, this is a 'silver wing thread' so dont post that here... im a fan of shiny gold, but i dont go saying to everyone 'its crappp' 'this hack blows' so know your role and shut your mouths

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • FROM PACHEL
    so g/s/c remakes like shinygold and other hacks should be banned removed why they got features like a hack need like my hack includes the orange islands and another secrets after beating the pokémon league that i cant tell.

FROM ME
    ok we all know shiny gold is a good hack, this thread is not about that hack is it? so stop referring to it, not everyones that talented.. dragonhackers pratically inserted everything himeself, he has a lot of event changes due to the fact this has a lot of map and event changes which are totally different to the standard boring storyline of G/S/C, so CBM and shirin stop your wining and crying, take your little g-strings off and man up! if this wasnt good enough it wouldnt have been approved. sorry but you have no idea how much effort has been put into this hack by dragonhacker, maybe if you actually took time to know him you would understand.. i hate the fact you people involve shiny gold in other threads, this is a 'silver wing thread' so dont post that here... im a fan of shiny gold, but i dont go saying to everyone 'its crappp' 'this hack blows' so know your role and shut your mouths

:) Everything was made by DragonHacker? How about foofatron's patch with those trees? it's not hard to change paletts you know.
    Anyways this hack sux just because is "Silver remake"

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • errrrrrrr dumb ass, i said he inserted them...did i say he made them... NO!!!!!!i said he inserted them and ur even dumber cuz he edited the pals before...he restarted and hasn't pal edited yet.. give him a break, whats wrong with a silver remake anyway?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I must agree that g/s/c hacks have become WAY to popular and overdone now. they aren't that fun anymore. the only reason I joined this hack team as a plot maker was because I saw there were some talented people on the staff and thought that if I could provide a plot completely different from that of the original G/S/C that it might be somewhat enjoyable. that said, a new plot only gets you so far. without new maps, games can be dull.

I've decided to resign from this hack. no more g/s/c games for me. sorry
    feel free to use all the suggestions I gave, but all this game really is, is a combination of g/s/c remake and orange island hack...both things that are somewhat overdone.
    best of luck, and try to be original.
    ~Ben

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • errrrrrrr dumb ass, i said he inserted them...did i say he made them... NO!!!!!!i said he inserted them and ur even dumber cuz he edited the pals before...he restarted and hasn't pal edited yet.. give him a break, whats wrong with a silver remake anyway?

Yeah right...he just take them from Foofatron's patch and that's all

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • well erm i know foof more than you do, he doesnt have a problem, so like i said before..know your role and shut your mouth, what is it with you?

if your spend as much time hacking as you do insulting others then your hacking truely suffers..

im sorry if this i offend you, but if you dont like it, why not help out to try make it better? instead of sitting there like a lemon..

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I believe the point CBM is making is that Shiny Gold was fresh, new, original, and. all G/S/C hacks since then are just people copying that with no originality and little talent.
    If I made a hack, and then 5 other people made hacks almost the exact same as it, I'd be pissed and say they stole my work...yet when Zel makes shiny gold and suddenly it becomes popular for EVERYONE to make G/S/C hacks...even with a few changes, it is the same thing.

and:
    well erm i know foof more than you do, he doesnt have a problem, so like i said before..know your role and shut your mouth, what is it with you?

if your spend as much time hacking as you do insulting others then your hacking truely suffers..

im sorry if this i offend you, but if you dont like it, why not help out to try make it better? instead of sitting there like a lemon..

Was this directed at CBM??
    if so, then you are the one who knows little about hacking...
    He practically invented it.
    Ever heard of Pokemon Brown?
    he made it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back