• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Okay, I feel I need to post this. This hack is a joke. Proof.

Pros: Good Goku OW. Nice Titlescreen.

Cons: Maps are full of Errors. Maps are EXACTLY the same as Nintendo maps. Using a ROMBase. Story is horrid, and VERY identical to DP. Saiyan is spelled wrong. Text runs out of the boxes CONSTANTLY. Scripts make no sense. Grammar is mega-poor. No periods. And many other things.

I would love to see this hack become decent, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. If you would like any help, and actually want this project to be better, let me know.

you shouldnt be so cocky, and your obviously quite idiotic, it takes place in sinnoh, thats why the maps are EXACTLY the same as Nintendo maps from D/P, also, the maps are full of errors because its not easy to enter the diamond and pearl tiles into a ruby version rombase, and xxhackerxx is currently trying his hardest to put all of the tiles in.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • you shouldnt be so cocky, and your obviously quite idiotic, it takes place in sinnoh, thats why the maps are EXACTLY the same as Nintendo maps from D/P, also, the maps are full of errors because its not easy to enter the diamond and pearl tiles into a ruby version rombase, and xxhackerxx is currently trying his hardest to put all of the tiles in.
    Alright, alright, I can understand where you are coming from. I am not idiotic dude. I know it is a premake, I get that part, but look at Clear Diamond, he changes the maps around, for the better, to give them a better look. Same thing with the story, if we wanted to play D/P, we would play D/P. It actually is QUITE easy, wait till my hack, Pokemon: Onyx™, comes out. I have inserted Platinum Tiles, along with D/P tiles in a Ruby ROM. I don't want to start a fight.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • you shouldnt be so cocky, and your obviously quite idiotic, it takes place in sinnoh, thats why the maps are EXACTLY the same as Nintendo maps from D/P, also, the maps are full of errors because its not easy to enter the diamond and pearl tiles into a ruby version rombase, and xxhackerxx is currently trying his hardest to put all of the tiles in.

He does have a right to be, The maps don't exactly have to be the same, My clear diamond hack is an Actual exact D/P/P premake and my maps aren't exact.
    I haven't seen xxhackerxx add one new tile into the rombase. Not to mention I haven't seen any scripts what so ever. I'm not flaming, I'm just saying TB Pro has a right to say whats wrong with a hack, but there frankly there are big mapping errors on EVERY map.
    Not to mention I have no Idea why goku's in this game randomly...
    what's the story? his wife kicked him out, he became depressed and now sells magikarp?
    with vegeta[/SARCASM]

yeah teammates are like a family there for one another

Thats a good concept to live by. I'll agree with you :)

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well, no problem TB, I agree that this shows pottensial, I mean any sinnoh based hack does because you're actually competing against the real deal with textures...where as we're limited to a bunch of 16 color tilesets..
    I know this isn't a premake, Just give the maps nicer shapes, Only reason it works for D/P/P is because there are shadows and textures...and Dimensions.
    Going into the rivalry thing Jesse (TB Pro) said, I wouldn't mind competition, I mean Shiny Gold has Liquid Crystal for competition, so why not, Clear Diamond and Sinnoh Legacy!

All you really need to do is:-
    1. Fix all maps
    2. Script
    3. Change tiles

Years
  • well, no problem TB, I agree that this shows pottensial, I mean any sinnoh based hack does because you're actually competing against the real deal with textures...where as we're limited to a bunch of 16 color tilesets..
    I know this isn't a premake, Just give the maps nicer shapes, Only reason it works for D/P/P is because there are shadows and textures...and Dimensions.
    Going into the rivalry thing Jesse (TB Pro) said, I wouldn't mind competition, I mean Shiny Gold has Liquid Crystal for competition, so why not, Clear Diamond and Shinnoh Legacy!

All you really need to do is:-
    1. Fix all maps
    2. Script
    3. Change tiles
    I don't recall a shinnoh legacy hack...

Last edited:

staminalight

♪ŦĦĘ ш☻ГŁĐ ĘŋĐŞ ŴļŦĦ ŶŐŮ☺
    Years
  • Story:

In the Hoen region, there was a meeting going on that no one had thought would ever happen. The meeting was between Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Team Galactic. They were all here to discuss them wanting total control of their home region but that it is not possible without the legendary Pokémon known as Arcues. They are talking about how to get arcues to show himself to the evil teams, but no one knew how to lure him out. Then Giovanni congers up a plan. He said that the only way to get him to show himself is to capture all the legendary guardians into one place and cause chaos until arcues comes and try's to stop this madness. You are a 15 year old boy/girl who walks out of his/her town for a walk and here's someone scream for help. You walk carefully to lake verity to see what had happened and see someone getting attacked by a team member of team galactic. You run over and pick up the nearest poke ball and battle him and defeat him. The person thanks you and asks you to stop by at the professor's laboratory and says that she has a surprise for you. When you arrive the professor thanks you and gives you the Pokémon you used in the battle. He asked you to fill up a pokedex because he is getting to old to adventure out. You accept and start your journey, but you don't know what awaits you. You are traveling threw a forest and an old man comes running towards you and ask you to protect you from team rocket. You defeat him and he runs away. The old man thanks you and tells you what they were plotting and ask you to stop them and any cost. Are you up for the challenge?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Story:

In the Hoen region, there was a meeting going on that no one had thought would ever happen. The meeting was between Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Team Galactic. They were all here to discuss them wanting total control of their home region but that it is not possible without the legendary Pokémon known as Arcues. They are talking about how to get arcues to show himself to the evil teams, but no one knew how to lure him out. Then Giovanni congers up a plan. He said that the only way to get him to show himself is to capture all the legendary guardians into one place and cause chaos until arcues comes and try's to stop this madness. You are a 15 year old boy/girl who walks out of his/her town for a walk and here's someone scream for help. You walk carefully to lake verity to see what had happened and see someone getting attacked by a team member of team galactic. You run over and pick up the nearest poke ball and battle him and defeat him. The person thanks you and asks you to stop by at the professor's laboratory and says that she has a surprise for you. When you arrive the professor thanks you and gives you the Pokémon you used in the battle. He asked you to fill up a pokedex because he is getting to old to adventure out. You accept and start your journey, but you don't know what awaits you. You are traveling threw a forest and an old man comes running towards you and ask you to protect you from team rocket. You defeat him and he runs away. The old man thanks you and tells you what they were plotting and ask you to stop them and any cost. Are you up for the challenge?

0_0...whoa...nice!!! that sounds like a great story beginning...ya think platinum would instead have arceus as the main legendary instead of giratina...i mean it makes more sense to obtain the original one instead of the time and/or space pokemon and a pokemon from a dimension called the torn world...all that aside i cant believe how awesome it sounds!!!

staminalight

♪ŦĦĘ ш☻ГŁĐ ĘŋĐŞ ŴļŦĦ ŶŐŮ☺
    Years
  • thank you for the comment and ya i like this storyline i cant believe xx1hacker1xx has a such a creative mind

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    thank you for the comment and ya i like this storyline i cant believe xx1hacker1xx has a such a creative mind
    *tire screeching halt noise* wowowowowowo.....wo...the way u said it i thought u were the creator...i guess ur part of the team...keep up the good work and such!! :) o and ur welcome ;D

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    hey guys im back from my ban and ready to hack once again

as am i hacker, ive recently entered the lucas biking sprites, as well as the sprites for taking a pokeball out of your pocket and then using an hm, and i did the robots in place of the pokemon movers? no idea where that comes in..
    it was kind of a random task.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back