• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Sins of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
  • May I still join?

Name: Shiro

Personality:Shiro tries to keep his cool no matter what, and usually does. However, he is very curious of new things, which makes him hard to be calculative and calm. If he sees a Pok?mon or a place he has never visted before, he just forgets his coolness and runs about. He doesn?t talk to others much, for he prefers being alone, but if someone around him gets hurt, he tries his best to help.

Appearance: He wears a dark blue jacket whic is always open, and under it, he has a black T-shirt with a picture of lightning on it. He wears royal blue trousers which cover up his shoes. He has green eyes and long, brown hair.

Pokemon: Treecko

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • Nariko woke up to the sound of rain outside her window. She lived in the City of Fortree with her mom, brother, and Pokemon. Her Charmander was curled up happily at the foot of her bed. When he sensed that she was awake, he got up and streatched. "Charmander." He said smiling.

"Good morning." Nariko replied. She got up and got dressed, then headed downstairs with Charmander at her side. Her little brother was sitting at the table with his Minun, both of them eating waffuls. "Mom, Charmander and I are going to go out."

"Okay, will Charamnder be alright?" her mom asked.

"Yeah, he'll be fine." Nariko replied. "See you later." Nariko walked outside with Charmander. She picked him up and carried him so his tail flame was concealed from the rain.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • IC: No, I don't knwo why no one else showed up in Littleroot, so I had to use my quick thinking to come up with the TV Screen bit. But, yeah, I'd like it if more people showed up in Littleroot. Zeon doesn't like to spy...or does he? >=3

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Luna woke up bright and early in the Slateport City Pokemon Center. She had been taking an internship as a Pokemon nurse under the guidence of her aunt Joy, who ran the Center.

Today, however would be different. Something was about to occur that would change her goals, or change the world if she didn't change her goals. As she exited her room and walked into the Pokemon center's lobby, her aunt approached her and said, "Luna, this was delivered here last night. It's addressed to. I think it's from Professor Elm back in Johto, where your family lives."

"Thanks, auntie Joy!," the girl said as she took the package and opened it. Inside there was a Pokeball and a note. The note read:

Dear Luna Winters,

An event has ocurred recently that could destroy the world if it is not stopped. I have chosen you and some other Trainers to recieve a Pokemon and travel to the new Konton Region to stop this threat to humanity and Pokemon alike. Enclosed with this letter you will find a Pokeball containing a Chikorita. Please raise her well and work together with the other Trainers chosen by Professor Oak, Professor Birch, and myself. I understand you are currently in Slateport City. The other Trainers should be joining you there.

Sincerely,

Professor Elm

Luna instantly grabbed the Pokeball and pressed the button on its front, releasing the small grass Pokemon, who then jumped at her, knocking her down. Rather than being angry, she just smiled and said to the Pokemon, "You're an engergetic little fellow, aren't you? Well, the letter didn't say where the other Trainers would meet, so I bet the most likely place is right here in the Pokemon Center, meaning we don't have to go anywhere!"

The girl then got down on the ground and played with her new Pokemon as she waited for the other Trainers to arrive, or for someone to come in and ask to have Pokemon healed, since that was her job at the moment.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon sighed as he read the note that the young trainer read in the Slateport Pokecenter in the TV screen. He shot a glance at Prof. Elm, who pushed his two index fingers together nervously and smiled sheepishly. "I figured everyone would meet there, but Prof. Oak and Birch informed my otherwise, hehehe." Zeon chuckled as he looked down at Hisaki, who looked up at him and grinned. "Welp, looks like I'll be heading that way then." he said. He unattached his father's cherished katana, the sheath bearing his family crest upon it. He sighed happily and tossed it to Prof. Elm, who caught it with a dumbfonded look on his face. "What's this for, Zeon?" "It's an exchange, you keep my katana while I take a flying Pokemon. This way, I'll be sure to return it to you." Prof. Elm smiled as he looked at Zeon. "You're love for Pokemon and dwelling in all things just is admirable, Zeon. Take this Tropius!" he said. He tossed the Pokeball toward's Zeon, who caught it easily as it turned to leave, a hand raised in the air as a farewell. They all bid him a goodbye as Zeon and Hisaki left. The sun shined over the dew covered grass as Zeon released Tropius into the air. It rang out a joyfully cry as it's fruits dangled from it's neck. It's leafy wings fluttered as it hovered before Zeon and Hisaki. Zeon hopped on and stroked the Tropius's neck, telling him the destination. "Tropius, can you take us to Slateport?" he asked. Tropius nodded and right after Hisaki settled securely on Zeon's shoulder, took off. It zoomed through the clouds as it descended shortly after, the Slateport Pokemon Center coming into view. Zeon smirked and braced for impact as Tropius landed roughly on the concrete. "Guess your use to those grassy plains to cushion your landing, eh?" Zeon said, chuckling as he stroked it's neck again and hopped down. Tropius folled behind them as Zeon, Hisaki, and Tropius entered the Pokemon Center and looked around. "Welp, here's the meeting place for the Trainers of SWORD." he said aloud as he looked around for other Trainers.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Luna looked up when she heard the Pokemon Center's door open and saw a Trainer enter. "Sorry, Chikorita, we have to stop playing now. I need to work." The Pokemon frowned, but let her new Trainer go... for the moment. Luna got up from the floor, went behind the counter in the lobby, and said, "Hello! Welcome to the Slateport City Pokemon Center! My name is Luna. How may I help you?"

And then Chikorita grew impatient. She was jealous of this boy who seemed to be taking Luna's attention away from herself. It looked as though he was the reason that her Trainer was no longer playing with her. And so she sprang into action, spinning the leaf on her head around a few times and firing two Razor Leaves at the boy....

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon walked to the desk and smiled calmly as he was about to ask if she knew about the other trainers when his acute Trainer senses stopped him and he instantly sprung into action. "Tropius, Protect, then RazorWind on Hisaki! Hisaki, Ember at the degree of 60!" The formation was flawless. Tropius snorted and foled it's thick leafy wings before Zeon as a transparent shield blocked the attack, clattering the leaves to the floor instantly. Tropius then lifted it's wing with great speed and let out an angered cry as Hisaki jumped in the path of it's attack as Tropius used Razor Wind, propelling Hisaki at alarmingly fast speed. Hisaki spun slightly into a spiral, then popped out of it at the last second and as it came down toward's Chikorita's left side, sen tout a flurry of small fire sparks. Zeon glanced at Luna, then narrowed his eyes. "Your part of SoH aren't you! Slime, what have you done with the others, and why did you attack me in a public place!" he yelled as Hisaki's attacks neared the Chikorita.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "I have no idea what you're talking about!," Luna yelled. And then she noticed the Trainer's Pokemon attacking her Chikorita. She jumped in the way of the Pokemon's attacks, pushing Chikiorita to safety, though she was hit herself with full force from the attack. Luckilly, she was not severly injured; just a minor burn and a cut on her left arm- something that could easilly be taken care of.

Hey, do you want to start a fight here? You could have severly harmed my Chikorita! There are injured Pokemon here whose condition you could have worsened. Now, get out of here or I'm going to call the police!"

Of course, the Razor Wind had also affected other items in the room, such as the note from Professor Elm, which flew up into the air, then fluttered down and landed gently on the boy's head.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon blinked, abit taken back. It regained himself and was about to yell at her when Tropius nudged her jaws against his back. Zeon looked at her, then looked up and picked up the letter that had floated on his head. He surveyed it, then realized that Luna was a member of SWORD. Going red in the face, he slowly moved the paper from his face and slowly walked toward's her. He bowed his head in apology, repeating over and over 'I'm so sorry'. He lifted his head abit and looked down at the Chikorita that had attacked him. "If your a member of SWORD, then why did your Chikorita randomly attack me?" he said, gesturing to the Razor Leaves scatter around them.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "Well, I just got her... and she's not so well trained yet, so I think she was jealous," Luna said, just as embarassed as the boy seemed to be, though for a different reason. "You see, I was playing with her when you walked in, so I had to stop so I could help you, since I work here. She got angry at you because you're the reason I couldn't play with her, so she attacked you.... I think. I'm really sorry about that. I'll try to train her better."

After getting a bandage out of a drawer under the counter and applying on her cut, she looked down at her Pokemon sternly. "Chikorita, you have to learn that you're not the only one in the world I talk to. I can't spend all my time with you."

With that comment, the little Pokemon's eyes swelled up with tears because her Trainer was angry with her. All she wanted to do was be able to play, but instead she made her mad. "It's okay, it's okay, don't cry... Please... don't cry," Luna said as she picked her Pokemon up and held her in her arms. She'll never learn if I do this all the time... but I can't help but feel sorry for her..... she thought.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • IC: The Professors have sent envelopes to everyone informing them that the meeting of SWORD will be in Slateport. From there, they shall get info on what their mission is and go to the port.

OOC:Zeon watched and sighed as he looked at Hisaki. Hiskai shook it's head in disgust at the babying and hopped upon the desktop, glaring at Chikorita. Tropius sighed and used her long neck to restrain Hisaki. "Hisaki, calm yourself. Some Pokemon need to be babied. That doesn't make them any weaker than us, so calm yourself. I trained you better." Zeon's eyes seemed to pierce through Hisaki as it shuddered behind Tropius. Hisaki had never seen Zeon so serious before. Zeon was the relaxed, laughing person, but this...this was against his personality. Zeon sighed and patted Hisaki. "Just calm yourself from now on, okay?" he said. Hisaki nodded and jumped upon Zeon's shoulder, still eyeing Chikorita. "So, I take it your a member of SWORD as well, then?" Zeon asked Luna.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOc-No matter,I'll just make Jean meet up with the rest in Slateport.

Ic-
    "Late,late,late!!That's what I am!!"a young girl around the age of 14 raced through the streets of Slateport,a Mudkip in her hands and sweat rolling down her face.

Jean Arith,she had gotten a letter from Prof.Oak,Elm and Birch the other day,telling her that she would be playing a part in an upcoming battle,which would determine the survival,or fall of the human race!Being the girl that she was,Jean really couldn't say no.It even came with a pokemon!
    A small Mudkip,which she had named Bubble because of its bubbly attitude.

"The rain!Oh darn the rain!!"the rain had stopped just a few moments ago,and now the girl was rushing to the meeting point at the port.Soon,Jean saw boy and a girl standing at the exact place where they were supposed to meet.The girl immediately skidded to a halt infront of them,before takng a deep breath.

"Oh!I'm so sorry,am I late?If I am then sorry!!You see the rain and the Mudkip and the letter and the running and the sweat."she said at such an incredible speed that it would have been hard to make out what she was saying.

The girl brushed the sweat off her face before continuing again.

"Hi!!I'm Jean,Jean Arith,are you members of SWORD...oh...nice ta ,meet'cha!!Cute Charmander,Tropius and Chikorita!"Jean spun around once before holding out her hand and smiling.

"Mudkip!Mudkip..mudkip..mudkip..mud?"(Hey!I'm Bubble,who're you pokemon?)Bubble jumped out of his trainer's hands and cocked his head to the new strangers.

Last edited:

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • It took a couple of steady blinks and backtracking to catch every word the exhausted girl uttered. After he had it down pact, he smiled and held out a gloved hand that grasped hers. "Hi, I'm Zeon, Zeon Yaiba. This is my Charmander, Hisaki, and this Tropius isn't mine, in fact, I think it's time I sent her back." he said, stroking it's neck as she looked sadly at him. "I know, I know, but I don't rightuflly own you. I'm sorry." he said,patting her reassuringly as he exitted for a brief second, watching as she took a mighty leap into the air, flapped her wings twice and started to fly back towards Littleroot where the Prof.s were. He waved goodbye until she was a speck and then returned to the Pokemon Center. "Well, all we have to do is wait for everyone else, or at least until the Prof. call us." he said, slightly disheartened. Hisaki nuzzled his neck sadly as he jumped on his shoulder.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Bubble tilted his head at the Charmander called Hisaki.

"Mudkip..mudkip..mud?"(Gee..is you tail on fire?)Bubble hopped behind Hisaki and playfully looked at his tail.

"Zeon..okay.How about you then?"Jean stared as the Tropius flew into the sky,until it disappeared form her vision,before turning to the girl next to her.

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • Nariko had recived the letter later that day and was currently flying to the Slateport Pokemon Center on the back of a Pidgeot. As she was nearing the Pokemon center, she quickly read the letter over to make sure she read it correctly. The Bird Pokemon landed in front of the Pokemon center and lowered itself so Charmander and Nariko could climb off. "Thanks, Sky." Nariko said. "You can go home now."

After Pidgeot took off, Nariko and Charmander hurried into the Pokemon Center. Inside, she found three trainers with their Pokemon. "Hi, I hope we're not late."

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon looked at her and smiled. "Nope, as a matter a fact, your early. No one else has showed up yet, so we can all sit back and relax." he said, smiling. He sat in a chair next to a table in the Pokemon Center and yawned as he interlocked his fingers behind his head and closed his eyes, going right to sleep. Hisaki looked down at the Mudkip for a second, before swatting it with it's tail. 'Char char charmander char!'<Yeah, it's on fire, so back off!> he siad with a snicker as he hopped onto Zeon's lap and curled into a small ball cutely, it's tail flickering around, to indicate that it was indeed awake, in case danger approached. He wouldn't let anything hurt him or his best friend, Zeon.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "So... I'm guessing we're all here to go on some mission to stop this evil organization or something, huh?," Luna asked, smiling. "Does anyone need to have their Pokemon healed before we set off? I'm a Pokemon Nurse-in-training, but I know how to run most of the equipment so I can heal them for you. Also if any of you are hungry or thirsty, the kitchen is available to all Trainers."

She was trying to be as helpful of a host as she could to the other Trainers. After all, the Slateport City Pokemon Center was like her home away from home right now, though that was about to change because she was going to travel to Konton with the other members of SWORD.

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • "We could use some food." Nariko replied.

"Char!" <Yeah!> Her Charmander replied happily. Nariko sat down on a nearby couch and Charmander wandered over to the other Pokemon. "Char, char Charmander. Charmander charmander." <Hi, I'm Charmander. I don't have a nickname.>

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon lifted his exposed left eyelid, showing a dazzling mahogany color. He yawned for a second, then pushed his huge bang up, exposing the blinded right eye, a dulled gray color with a long, wide scar going along it. He scratched along his hairline, then let the hair fall back over his eye, shielding it from other's vision. "Eh, food would be cool, and a quick check up of Hisaki." he said, before yawning again and going back to sleep. Hisaki smiled and hopped off his Trainer's lap, landing in front of the other Charmander. Hisaki shot him an evil glare. 'Charmander CHAR!' <Move outta my WAY!> it yelled, swinging around as it's tail went to smack into the other Charmander, attempting to push it back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back