• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snap for N64

Mxp

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The classic game where you took pictures of various pokemon on a jurassic park-like island.

Who remembers it? I used to love that game

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I used to own that game, I really enjoyed it! Although I was never able to take a picture of all 150 Pokemon.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have it as a Virtual Console on my Wii. It gives me headaches whenever I play it. I must admit that the concept is interesting though.

cknarf

4211 2353 6370
    Years
    Ha! I just bought it last week! I remember back in second grade, when it came out. It took me weeks to actually rent it, 'cause it was always taken!

...ahhhh memories.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    If I recall, there were only 61 Pokemon you could capture with your camera. Still, I enjoyed and overplayed that game so much when it was released because it was something different at the time when it came to Pokemon and seeing Pokemon act in their "natural habitat" and not like in the games was pretty cool.

Great game, I think it deserved a sequel with more Pokemon to take photos of, different cameras, different locations, etc.

Years
    I have the game from N64 and it was sweet to play. I really liked the concept of the game. I wish that a fourth generation version of the game would be developed.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I still have it for the N64. I wish I could show you my retarded pictures with their equally retarded names. They're epic.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    I actually liked the game quite a lot. Being able to go through areas using the Zero One (I think it was) was quite fun, especially with having to take pictures of the Pokémon you passed by. It definitely deserves a sequel, I think.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
    I still love/own this game. Who remembers Hey You, Pikachu? HYP was extremely fun, considering it had an actual story line.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Oh the memories
    I used to love that game SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I still own it. I went out and bought a new N64 a few months ago and replayed it.

Took me forever to get Gyarados when I was little... o.o

Years
    I have owned the game before it was pretty fun, both my sister and me have beaten the game at least once but, I sold it last year in a bundle with all my other N64 games, I regret it now. :(

Back