• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    No, I'm probably going to update with the next version tomorrow, or maybe monday (no school!). I'll be glad to host it, but I'm not sure if I have enough webspace either. You can try it, I guess. I'll PM you my email- I don't like it public.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, Darkmage, I've already finished the running one a long time ago.
    I did it when I first downloaded your game. I'll upload both of them as
    soon as I've got the biking one done.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Meerkat>your title screen is coming along well! The only thing that needs work is the composition of the pokemon logo over the rest of it.
    Daegon> Thanks so much!

Years
    thanks man. This will really help me out with the game.. by the way. I had the old Gold and Silver chipset, but now I'm converting it to R/S. I have done about 5 maps so far lol. and sorry i lied before, i only have 130 maps.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2004
    :)

Hello everyone i played the demo it is a good game

are you going to make it so people without the RTP can play the game

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Yes, I added all the files yesterday so you don't have to have RTP (I think). If those of you without RTP get any errors, let me know.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, but I encountered two big glitches I'm trying to patch up. One is totally unprecedented, happens sparotically (sp?), and I have no idea what causes it. The other is just a simiple switch error. I should update successfully today.

Years
    I have found a glitch already, and it hasn't even finished installing.. The user liscence agreement says "mentined" instead of mentioned. "the names mentined above" I think it said.. other than that, nice improvement. Did find a few things wierd :s
    1. When you go downstairs your mum doesn't respond.. Is that supposed to happen?
    2. In a battle, when you go into attack, if you try to go back, it forfeits your turn, and the enemy attacks you. Is this supposed to happen? what if people want to change pokemon or forgot to use a potion?
    3. I found that you cant use the menu while you have boots or bike on.. whats going on there? And how do you get rid of the annoying pictures?
    4. Ok i just finished the battle with the richboy guy, and it said Don_Faces2 cannot be opened. I think you missed out a file because i have the rpt for rm2k3 and rm2k. And it wasnt there.
    5. I picked the boy and when i saw my rival, it was me, and it had a girls face. (bit suspect if ya ask me :S)
    Other than that great game.

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Updated? Yay! *Downloads new version* Oh, and Darkmage, I've looked in your battle system(is that all right?) in hopes of salvation, and couldn't make heads nor tails of it. :D

EDIT: R' ehm-tokay? Your names make me crack up.
    Glitch report!: I loaded my file from the old version(it was still there). The menu never went away, but at least the game was updated.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    After some time, the picture of the running boots don't come out.
    Do you know about this?

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Yeah, he mentioned it when you get it. "The HUD image of the vehicles do not work after a battle." And under where you get the running boots, next to where the trainer is(above the 2nd ledge) if you try to go down from the left ledge you don't jump, and you can't go down. And I got into a battle with a Pikachu(I forget the lvl) and I tried to run, and it said "Got away safely!" but it teleported me into that fence-and I stayed there.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    1. Lol, I hardly checked the installer
    2. I know about this and it was one of the last-minute glitches. Eventually I said "To **** with this, I'm just updating." There was another similar one I added in the readme that I fixed in just a second.
    3. Can't use the menue? That's wierd. I'll look into that one. And if you want to get rid of the pictures eventually you will press 3, but I didn't do that yet.
    4. You don't have RPG Maker 2000 tranlated by Don Miguel, do you? That's one of his RTP Add-On items. I included it just now. It's not updated yet though. I'll try to attatch the image so you can use it now.
    5. That should have been your rival speeking, which should have been the girl sprite. However, I forgot to include the code to have the graphics switch depending on which gender you choose (girl if you chose boy, boy if you chose girl)

Menue never went away? Are you talking about the HUD images for the boots/bike?

About the pictures not coming back, this is a mystery that I have yet to figure out. It happens whenever you teleport (forest, battle, pkmn center/mart). For some reason the process just stops. Can anyone help me with this?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Just got the post before my previous one.

Yes, I remember that was the biggest last-minute glitch. I have no idea why it happens- it makes no sense. I checked all the teleport events and everything is intact. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Ergh, does anyone know why McAfee keeps saying it contains a virus? o.O Would be useful as I don't especially want a virus but this seems interesting enough to try as RPG Maker never seemed like it could do much but the newer version sounds like it can~

Years
    If the game contains a virus, its most likely due to the fact that it was made as an installer from RPG Maker.. and it contained the RPG_RT.exe.. which sometimes has a virus in, so i recommend you delete it from the folder then zip the folder instead of making an installer.

Back