• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Yup. That was exactly the thinking behind the game. There's a lot of potential to the Pokemon IP and I wanted to make it a lot more mature and serious rather than your ordinary 10-year old child enduring a gym/league challenge.

If you're in Sirius, you likely have swung by Windvale City's retirement home? If not, you should. You can then see how I really feel about the latest installments to the Pokemon franchise, haha.

Years
  • I did, that was pretty funny and I agreed with pretty much all the complaints haha. I stopped purchasing the games after Sun/Moon because of how disappointed I was with the direction they were going and from what I've heard Sword/Shield is not good and is creeping into pay-to-play territory, which defeats the whole spirit of Pokemon sadly.
    Anyway, I greatly appreciate the work you've put into this game, I look forward to the postgame content and any other games you decide to make. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    HELLO DEVELPER CAN U PUT OR UPDATE (RARE CANDIES) IN POKEMON MART PLZ. I LOVE YOUR GAME BUT IT 😇IS TOO HARD

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    HELLO CREATOR CAN U PUT OR UPDATE (RARE CANDIES) IN POKEMON MART PLZ. I LOVE YOUR GAME BUT IT 😇IS TOO HARD

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi there,

I'm not going to be making rare candies so easily accessible so as to be able to purchase them from the Pokemarts as that significantly trivializes the content. If you are underleveled, I recommend you use the Blissey experience trainers on the 2nd floor of any PokeCentre from Amberforge onwards as they can help get your team up in levels so you don't have to grind.

Where are you stuck that you feel the need to use Rare Candies? Might I suggest you try to get other Pokemon on your team to help counter whatever foe you're running up against? I find your feedback puzzling because you might be the first person to tell me that the game is too hard but I can assure you it is very doable.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hi there,

The Exp. Share isn't available until Vega City (City #6). If you find yourself behind on levels, you can always use the Blissey trainers in Amberforge to quickly level up your team without needing an Exp. Share. You shouldn't feel the need to grind if you're behind on levels.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm so happy to see more games adopting a more Reborn or Rejuvenation-ish sort of graphical style, plus the new regional forms look really well done and polished! Have you also added custom music? Regardless, downloading this right away!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I have added some music from other places yes, such as Reborn/Rejuvenation. There is also some sound tracks by Blizzard Entertainment (World of Warcraft, Diablo 2 etc.), but I've not created any of my own music from scratch, no.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    With the last patch update (1.0.10) the game seems to go a little bit slower or sluggish in the control's response. No sure if it is due to the antivirus, since i have not changes anything recently regarding that part. It could be something else in my computer because is an older model.

Update.: Nevermind, it is my computer since i test a different game and is shows the same thing too. Sorry for the miscall.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    There might be something on your end, as I've not received any other reports on slowness from the latest patch. Did you have the speed up activated earlier that you haven't got turned on right now and that's why the game looks slower? The speed up key is "W" by the way.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There might be something on your end, as I've not received any other reports on slowness from the latest patch. Did you have the speed up activated earlier that you haven't got turned on right now and that's why the game looks slower? The speed up key is "W" by the way.

After launching the game later it was working fine, which made me believe that some process in my computer was running, likely the an antivirus check, that was making everything slower. I tested with other games and they were fine either. Also, thanks for the tip about the 'W'.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    HELLO CREATOR I AM ASKING U ARE GOING TO ANOTHER FAN GAME RPGXP LIKE THIS ONE ?

AND MAYBE HAVE 10 GYM LEADERS AND A TRAINER ON A JOURNEY ON A BRAND NEW REGION 😇

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I have no plans to be making another game right now. I'm focused on finishing the post-game for this one first and foremost.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    A new patch has gone live which has corrected a number of inconsistencies between regional variants' abilities to learn certain moves via their natural movesets vs. TM/tutor moves. A few other fixes are also included. Check the main post for the latest change log.

Years
  • Hello i just wanted to make a post to thank you for making this awesome game!
    It's quite refreshing from always the same formula, has plenty of awesome concepts and ideas. It's challenging, but never unfair.
    The plot was dark, cool and had so many twists. There are so many unique characters.

i just finished the main story and posted it on your discord under spoilers :)
    I look forward to what you have planned for the post game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    just played this game, its so fun and the story is soooo good. just wanna know any updates when the post comes out ??

Years
  • Still loving this game so much. I did find one bug with the latest release (1.0.12 I think) - Mega Stones are apparently stored in the special items portion of the bag now (if thats intended that is great since they are easier to keep track of that way). Adding and removing them from mons works, but it seems to be a Mega Stone duplicator for stones not already attached. For example, if I had a Glalite in the main part of my bag, then upgraded to 1.0.12, I still have that stone in the main bag, but attaching it to a mon does not remove it from the main bag ,and removing it from the mon puts it in the special items bag - thus I end up with 1 Glalite in the main bag and 1 Glalite in the special item bag, hence the stone duplicator function. Not a game breaker but definitely a bug for sure.

Back