• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    hello, i really enjoy this game but i got some error like ( Duplicate iCCP chunk ) it's get really annoying can you help me with this?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    hello, i really enjoy this game but i got some error like ( Duplicate iCCP chunk ) it's get really annoying can you help me with this?

I have no idea what this error means because it's the first I'm hearing of it. I'm going to need a lot more information to help figure out what's causing this. What were/are you doing to get this error? Did it suddenly start happening or after doing something? Have you installed and patched everything properly?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay I love the game. Beating the soulkeeper in the cave of the plant is hard with his Musdale. Where I am to get the exp all for my team?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Grinding is not required. If you are low on levels, you can use a Blissey trainer on the 2nd floor of the Pokemon Centre. They charge a fee but you can use them to grind your mons up to the cap. The Exp All only becomes available much later on in the story but the Blisseys serve as a way to get your team leveled up quickly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    hello, so when i'm encountering wild or battle other trainer my move option is blank there is no font there just a blank space and addition to that my game start to lag, a really bad lag, it's hard to choose the move i gonna use, but before click the attack tab, the game is completely fine, just as soon as i click attack tab it's start to lag and slowed. i play it on randomizer mode, i haven't try the normal one though. sorry for my bad english grammar, i hope you can understand it. i really want to play your game, thank you for.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    hello, so when i'm encountering wild or battle other trainer my move option is blank there is no font there just a blank space and addition to that my game start to lag, a really bad lag, it's hard to choose the move i gonna use, but before click the attack tab, the game is completely fine, just as soon as i click attack tab it's start to lag and slowed. i play it on randomizer mode, i haven't try the normal one though. sorry for my bad english grammar, i hope you can understand it. i really want to play your game, thank you for.

It's hard to say what the issue is... have you tried a clean re-install of the game? If you check the link on the original post to the Epoch Library, it has guides on how to properly install everything as I suspect you might not have done everything correctly: https://pokemon-fangames.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PS/pages/886211/Technical+Guides

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2021
    Im trying to stream this and whenever i open up OBS it lets me select the game to capture but i done see anything. Ive tried other games without changing any settings and the other games capture fine. is there something i have to do?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Im trying to stream this and whenever i open up OBS it lets me select the game to capture but i done see anything. Ive tried other games without changing any settings and the other games capture fine. is there something i have to do?

I have no idea how to help you on this as this is outside the scope of the game. I am not familiar with the OBS tool so I don't know how to support on this.

Was wondering where the Primarina mega stone is.

You can trade for mega stones in the Oceanview Black Market.

oh yeah another question, is the starter meant to be a shiny?

It can be shiny. Shiny rates are improved to 1/100, so if you got it on your first try, you're lucky.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Iowa
    • Seen Sep 30, 2021
    wow, this was a pretty huge download, it definitely sounds like it's gonna be good, so i'm eager to try it. though i was wondering if it is fully completed, in the description it sounded like you intend to update it more, cant help but be curious if you still want to do that.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    wow, this was a pretty huge download, it definitely sounds like it's gonna be good, so i'm eager to try it. though i was wondering if it is fully completed, in the description it sounded like you intend to update it more, cant help but be curious if you still want to do that.

Yes, the major story elements of the game are completed including the post game which continues the story.

The only thing that remains to be added are unique legendary quests, which won't be released for a fairly long time since I'm splitting time between this and another project now.

You can safely play the game through to completion but you just won't be able to complete the Pokedex at this time because legendaries, mythicals and Ultra Beasts are not available.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    so im in the realm of greed and i keep getting this to happen. I beat the first person but it plays like they have pokemon still.
    here is the pop up i get.

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
    Exception: RuntimeError
    PokeBattle_Scene:2577:in `pbChooseTarget'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2973:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2953:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3043:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2942:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2889:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2888:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2888:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2878:in `loop'

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    so im in the realm of greed and i keep getting this to happen. I beat the first person but it plays like they have pokemon still.
    here is the pop up i get.

Exception: RuntimeError
    PokeBattle_Scene:2577:in `pbChooseTarget'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2973:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2953:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3043:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2889:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2888:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2888:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2878:in `loop'

Patch your game. This has been fixed for a few weeks now.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Patch your game. This has been fixed for a few weeks now.

I have and I get this. What do i do now?

Exception: FloatDomainError
    PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `round'
    PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `pbGetMoveScore'
    PokeBattle_AI:3954:in `pbChooseMoves'
    PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `each'
    PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `pbChooseMoves'
    PokeBattle_AI:4452:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
    PokeBattle_Scene:2796:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2947:in `pbCommandPhase'

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I have and I get this. What do i do now?

Exception: FloatDomainError
    PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `round'
    PokeBattle_AI:2854:in `pbGetMoveScore'
    PokeBattle_AI:3954:in `pbChooseMoves'
    PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `each'
    PokeBattle_AI:3952:in `pbChooseMoves'
    PokeBattle_AI:4452:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
    PokeBattle_Scene:2796:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2947:in `pbCommandPhase'

Then you haven't patched the game properly.

Redownload the Part 1 package, overwrite the existing files, and keep your game closed while this is happening.

Back