• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Gotta say, I almost passed by this but that image of Epoch Primarina really drew my interest. That was a few days ago and now I've gotten through the post-game storyline. I really loved the story but I do wish we'd gotten more of a chance to know certain characters before the story sends them elsewhere.

Also, I've been wondering for ages, but
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Gotta say, I almost passed by this but that image of Epoch Primarina really drew my interest. That was a few days ago and now I've gotten through the post-game storyline. I really loved the story but I do wish we'd gotten more of a chance to know certain characters before the story sends them elsewhere.

Also, I've been wondering for ages, but
    Spoiler:

Apologies for delayed response. I seemed to have missed the notification for this message. The whereabouts of the bodies of the original character and the people that were warped are intentionally not disclosed. You can use your own imagination on what happened to them based on the plot 🙂

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    So is it like Pokemon Colosseum/ XD Gale of Darkness-like story? Where no gym/league challenges like RPG-like?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have not played either game so I cannot tell you for sure, but it's more like a RPG in the sense that milestones and accomplishments aren't measured with badges but by beating certain story bosses along the way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hi guys, I have a question. Is there anyway where I could customize the controls as per my requirements, like I could on emulators?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi guys, I have a question. Is there anyway where I could customize the controls as per my requirements, like I could on emulators?

Sadly not without 3rd party applications like Joy2Key. The changes you can make are limited using F1 but it's not an extensive ability to make changes.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hello, can I kno When was this last updated??

The game is complete. Any future updates relate to minor bug fixes. It was last updated in July when I released the last patch. The next "content patch" will not be for a very long time as I am currently focused on other projects.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2021
    when i tried installing the FONTS two of them said that font pkmndp.ttf and pkmnems.ttf does not appear to be a valid font. During start up the game did notify me that one or more fonts are not installed but other than that most fonts are installed and the game can be played, if there anything i can do to fix this and if not, is it fine to play the game without these two fonts?

Edit: nvm i kept trying to install it and somehow it decided that it is a valid font and installed itself

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    I would like to report a bug, I just defeated the third soul keeper went west from windvyle city and into route 106A checkpoint, then I talked to the sailor at the bottom right, and just when he finished talking my game crashed and It also automatically saved, and when I got back in I was in front of the sailor, but I couldn't move at all.... Now, on one of my attempts, I loaded the save file but It crashed and saved on a black screen, now each time I load It says:

"Script 'Pscreen_load' line 409: NoMethoderror occured

undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass'"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I would like to report a bug, I just defeated the third soul keeper went west from windvyle city and into route 106A checkpoint, then I talked to the sailor at the bottom right, and just when he finished talking my game crashed and It also automatically saved, and when I got back in I was in front of the sailor, but I couldn't move at all.... Now, on one of my attempts, I loaded the save file but It crashed and saved on a black screen, now each time I load It says:

"Script 'Pscreen_load' line 409: NoMethoderror occured

undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass'"

Unfortunately, I think your save file may have corrupted. It happens when you let it save after a crash like that. When it crashes, you're supposed to abort the save and close the game immediately before it auto saves or else you will get stuck and be unable to move or you get that save file error.

It's a bug I'm aware of occurs from time to time but it happens mostly on computers with older hardware or if you're running a lot of things at the same time as the game. I've not been able to successfully replicate and fix this bug so I ask people to quick save and keep backups of save files in case of save file corruption such as this. I've posted this on the Discord server known bugs but if you hadn't joined and read that, you wouldn't have seen it.

Sorry 😔!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Where can I find Popplionite? I wanted to mega-evolve it but the wiki is incomplete on the information.

Primarite is only available in an area that's currently unavailable. However, you can go to the Oceanview black market and trade for its mega stone there.

~HOSEKI~

imuststayunknown
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2021
    how can i get zygarde? i already have 5% cell and cores of zygarde and i really want it on my team now so i can train its ev as soon as possible

Back