• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Hey, just wanted to ask if there is any place I can buy blast powder from? Also, do Rocks for the minigame reappear post being mined, or is it only a one time thing? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Unfortunately, blast Powder is finite and cannot be purchased. The rocks are also one use and done. It's to limit farming them because you can obtain some lucrative items from the mining rocks.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Unfortunately, blast Powder is finite and cannot be purchased. The rocks are also one use and done. It's to limit farming them because you can obtain some lucrative items from the mining rocks.

Ah dang, that's a shame. I do feel it would be nice if there was a respawn option for at least the rocks if not blast powder, especially since the game so far does demand you to purchase items at exorbitant rates.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    really awsome game you made there however I cannot comprehend my disappointment to the E.Shellos (Goomy var), the evolving really caught me off guard and im sad that there is no Goodra Gastrodon :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Hey, I'm super interested in playing this but for some reason Part 2 keeps failing to download around 700mb in. :/ Usually I don't have a problem with Mediafire and Part 1 and the other romhacks I've downloaded today have been fine.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I'm super interested in playing this but for some reason Part 2 keeps failing to download around 700mb in. :/ Usually I don't have a problem with Mediafire and Part 1 and the other romhacks I've downloaded today have been fine.

Tough to say what might be the cause here. Mediafire isn't giving me any issues on my end. It might potentially be a browser or antivirus issue? I've heard some vague instances where Google Chrome sometimes can have issues downloading certain files to completion but no idea why that would be...

The only thing I can possibly offer as a suggestion is to try downloading via another browser? Part 2 just relates to your audio files so it's not imperative to download if the problem persists. It's playable without that part but you just won't get the full experience of the music, ambient noise and sound effects that I've weaved into the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Why did the
    Spoiler:
    kill
    Spoiler:
    if they just wanted to kill
    Spoiler:
    ? I'm currently playing this game and I didn't understand that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Why did the
    Spoiler:
    kill
    Spoiler:
    if they just wanted to kill
    Spoiler:
    ? I'm currently playing this game and I didn't understand that

They wanted to kill
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    Just finished the game.
    This is by far one of the best fangame I have ever played and the story was amazing and very creative, I got so attached to the game that I played non-stop everyday (I finished it in 2 weeks).
    The music choice is great and most regional variants and mega evolutions are also amazing (Epoch Espeon is my favorite one, I always wanted a poison-type Eevee).

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished the game.
    This is by far one of the best fangame I have ever played and the story was amazing and very creative, I got so attached to the game that I played non-stop everyday (I finished it in 2 weeks).
    The music choice is great and most regional variants and mega evolutions are also amazing (Epoch Espeon is my favorite one, I always wanted a poison-type Eevee).

Spoiler:

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I Lost To A soulkeeper that with violet soulstone So I reset The Game and This Error Cme Please Help I want to Play the Game Please help. Also The Game Is Awesome.
    If you want I Can Mail My Game File To You Just Please Tell Me Your Email Pleas Fix It.

Attachments

• Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]
      Screenshot (121).png
      113.3 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I Lost To A soulkeeper that with violet soulstone So I reset The Game and This Error Cme Please Help I want to Play the Game Please help. Also The Game Is Awesome.
    If you want I Can Mail My Game File To You Just Please Tell Me Your Email Pleas Fix It.

I'm sorry but it seems like your save file got corrupted somehow... I wouldn't be able to fix it if I can't even log into the game. You might have to restart unfortunately and the best mitigation to save file corruptions is to keep backups of your save file so that it doesn't recur.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Ya but I am Resarting game from Starting same Error Is Coming So that means I have to Completely Erase Game Save File And Download Game Again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Completely Deleted The Game And Downloaded Again But Now Got Pre Loading Screen Error I can Still Here the Music. btw the Music is so Good I never noticed It As I always play Games On mute Please Help Me This Game is Literally My Favorite Game Help Me I want to Play I It.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I Don't Now Why I am Not Able to Upload The Game Error Screenshot So I Copied The Error Help Me.

Script 'PScreen_Load' line 158 NoMethodError Occurred.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

The Is The Same Error Please Help Me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Finally Was able to Add The Screenshot Here it is. See It Please solve the error

Attachments

• Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]
      Screenshot (122).png
      98.4 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It seems to me like you might be missing a file or may have extracted the game folder incorrectly. I recommend joining the discord server and following some of the install guides.

You should also delete your save file if you're going to start over as the original game.rxdata file that you have appears to be corrupted.

Back