• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Space and Time

Years
  • Friends! Alpha Version 1.0 is ready for Beta Testing the game has not been modified much but i have tried my best to make the Mappings Cool and more natural. Hope you enjoy your Adventure till Mt.Moon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I'm not sure if this has been reported but after I do the opening sequence I end up at a black screen and can't do anything.

Years
  • I will see to why is this happening..... is anyone else facing the Sam problem then please report

I have the same problem (black screen after the intro). Other hacks that require a fire red rom are working fine so i think there is no problem with my emu or rom. I am using fire red 1.0 version.

Years
  • it works fine on my emulator....I think there is problem with settings ...soon I will add a section for recommended settings

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    I'm not sure if this has been reported but after I do the opening sequence I end up at a black screen and can't do anything.

Not work When i open black screen :)

I have the same problem (black screen after the intro). Other hacks that require a fire red rom are working fine so i think there is no problem with my emu or rom. I am using fire red 1.0 version.

Please add this section. Your hack look nice and I would play this.
    Hello guys,i encountered the same problem as you and tried changing the settings in various ways in hopes of solving it but to no avail.Then i tried something entirely different and it worked.I assume you guys and anyone encountering this problem used the fire red clean rom U version by squirrels as a base to patch the hack on since that's the one most hacks use a base.I used that one myself too and apparently that's the problem.Simply download the fire red clean rom U version by Independent,patch the game with that one as a base and your problem should be solved.I assume you downloaded the rom by squirrels from emuparadise like me but even if you didn't,the other rom by independent is available there.I hope this helped you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    sSiddhant,even though i used i used another rom to solve the black screen problem,when i tried to play the game the only thing i could do was walk around with a question mark as a pokemon.The warp point as i exited the house was not in front of the house and it wasn't possible to enter any house at all.Is it cause you're still working on the hack or is the rom creating some sort of glitch this time as it did with the black screen?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    You're welcome but as you've probably come to realize,while using that rom,even though the black screen problem is solved,the game is not playable since you can't enter any house.But according to the information on the first page,the game should be playable up to mt.moon.So,i suppose this rom is the wrong base too,i tried with all the clean roms from emuparadise but all had a unique problem each.So i suppose we'll have to wait for Sidd to tell us what rom to use as a base and if certain setting are necessary.

Back