• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Spoiler:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Fable's a girl, Army O.o

Spoiler:

So yeah.

The spoiler is PokeSupe-related, but for those who haven't read too much and hate to be spoiled, don't read it XD

...Oops. Don't kill me Fable! I'm sorry!

new topic:
    What would happen if the Anime Pokemon charries and the Manga Pokemon charries switched places?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Saber has destroyed Mangapokeshipping for me by pointing out its OBVIOUS similarities with Pokeshipping... I hadn't thought about it before -cries loudly-

*Gasps* I didn't mean to do that.... You're free to like any pairing you want<3. As a matter of fact, the only proof to SpecialShipping being canon is one of the creators reffering to Yellow as Red's lover. SpecialShipping can only be canon when Red does something like, kiss Yellow. So for now, it's on equal terms with MangaPoke.(btw, I support AnimePokeShipping)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What would happen if the Anime Pokemon charries and the Manga Pokemon charries switched places?

Simple: I'd be pissed. 'Cause they would barely show Ruby (or Dia, for that matter!), and they wouldn't even have Gold, Silver, Yellow, Blue, Crys, or Emerald! Unless they had Gold and Crys in Pokemon Chronicles.

I'd probably prefer the manga still >.>

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Well, The anime would be more intresting since the characters have cooler personalities. But the R/S manga would be made of fail since instead of boyish, primal, Sapphire, we have your basic cookie cutter contest battler.( I love May, But Sapphire is cooler. And Hotter.)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Well, The anime would be more intresting since the characters have cooler personalities. But the R/S manga would be made of fail since instead of boyish, primal, Sapphire, we have your basic cookie cutter contest battler.( I love May, But Sapphire is cooler. And Hotter.)

Yes. You never see May dressed up in leaves >_>

And you would have Brendan as Ruby. Ew...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ya guys know how I've been wondering in which chapter Yellow meets Blue well I found it! It's Chapter 83 Bang the Drumb Slobro. It's in a flashback though.

I've been looking for that for soooooo long.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I love Sinnoh May, and Sinnoh May only. Hoenn May was too pathetic >.> But yeah, I like her over Sapphire XD So maybe I'd read the manga if they used the Sinnoh version of May rather than the Hoenn version >.>

But still, the anime would be so screwed up. I mean, it'd be nice if Red were in place of Ash, but you'd never really get to see Ruby. Or Gold. Unless they replaced characters like Tracey with one of them. And if they replaced or didn't add Brock whatsoever.

Brendan isn't as bad, but he's kinda annoying if he's your rival >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ...Oops. Don't kill me Fable! I'm sorry!
    O_o¨ Whut? You... you thought I was a boy all this time, or what?

*Gasps* I didn't mean to do that.... You're free to like any pairing you want<3. As a matter of fact, the only proof to SpecialShipping being canon is one of the creators reffering to Yellow as Red's lover. SpecialShipping can only be canon when Red does something like, kiss Yellow. So for now, it's on equal terms with MangaPoke.(btw, I support AnimePokeShipping)
    I was kidding a little ;P I like Specialshipping too, so it's not like I'm going through a major personality crisis now. just a minor xD
    (btw Misty is good in any media)

Simple: I'd be pissed. 'Cause they would barely show Ruby (or Dia, for that matter!), and they wouldn't even have Gold, Silver, Yellow, Blue, Crys, or Emerald! Unless they had Gold and Crys in Pokemon Chronicles.

I'd probably prefer the manga still >.>
    ^ what she said :<

Kenta sure has a tough Bakuphoon and a cool Spear but... his not half as fun as Gold <3
    Marina looks ridiculous - Crys is ridiculous for real, and I luff her for it <3

Now... would Paul take Silver's place? Paul is big nono. Don't put him in pokéspe, nuh-uh. Even Lance is a better villain than him -shot- (I don't like Lance being a villain, since he is good, I mean he cares about Pokémon, he even tells Silver to care more about his Murkrow...)

... I can really drift off? Hm. Well it was about Pokéspe so.

(random hurting fact tiem: I first liked Lance in the games. Better than the manga version)
    -shot with revolver-

Years
    ArmyGuy0628 said:
    CrysxGarden Gnome? CrysxEmerald?
    xD
    Hey, that's a cute ship. :< If you read the volume 29 spoilers a couple million pages back, then you'd like it better. I just wish Emerald was taller. ;_;

Ruby-Kun said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I think Ash and Gary would totally destroy the FR/LG arc drama with their wannabe-ness. @_@ And Paul taking Silver's place? NO.

EDIT: Nooo, everyone's online and I have to go. ;__;

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    O_o¨ Whut? You... you thought I was a boy all this time, or what?

I was kidding a little ;P I like Specialshipping too, so it's not like I'm going through a major personality crisis now. just a minor xD
    (btw Misty is good in any media)

^ what she said :<

Kenta sure has a tough Bakuphoon and a cool Spear but... his not half as fun as Gold <3
    Marina looks ridiculous - Crys is ridiculous for real, and I luff her for it <3

Now... would Paul take Silver's place? Paul is big nono. Don't put him in pokéspe, nuh-uh. Even Lance is a better villain than him -shot- (I don't like Lance being a villain, since he is good, I mean he cares about Pokémon, he even tells Silver to care more about his Murkrow...)

... I can really drift off? Hm. Well it was about Pokéspe so.

(random hurting fact tiem: I first liked Lance in the games. Better than the manga version)
    -shot with revolver-

*sweatdrop*
    ..yes

I don't look at the gender's for most people. I just assume based on avi's and such xD

I think the G/S/C saga would be epic phail with anime charries

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Red and Green in the anime = win.

(but... I like Gary... -NUCLEAR BOMB-)

(Oh and Pika, Tracey is probably based on Todd Snap)

Now... Ash and Gary in the manga........... Ash would have freaked out in situations where Red didn't. And could Gary manage that rough training Green does? And could he keep that never-smiling, toned down attitude? Hm...

ED, @ Army: You're saying I'm acting like a boy... xD Darn, I have to do more ":3"-smileys.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Aaaah I can't imagine it, well actually I can that would mean there would be no Yellow or Emerald arc. Yellow was my favorite Arc!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *sweatdrop*
    ..yes

I don't look at the gender's for most people. I just assume based on avi's and such xD

I think the G/S/C saga would be epic phail with anime charries

So, if I had my Ruby avvie in the beginning, would you have thought me to be a boy? >.>

I didn't even begin reading the R/S saga 'til after you got bored with the G/S/C saga, Army.

Then again, I thought one user was a girl because of his username... (Army, you better know who I'm talking about or I'll kill you)

Let's see... Ash in the FR/LG saga... Ugh, that'd be a terror. And then you'd have Gary, who probably wouldn't be too bad, but Ash's annoying personality will probably get the better of Gary and change him to act like Ash in it X_X

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    but todd snap did appear in the anime in the first season and in the eps when they were serching for articuno

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Red and Green in the anime = win.

(but... I like Gary... -NUCLEAR BOMB-)

(Oh and Pika, Tracey is probably based on Todd Snap)

Now... Ash and Gary in the manga........... Ash would have freaked out in situations where Red didn't. And could Gary manage that rough training Green does? And could he keep that never-smiling, toned down attitude? Hm...

ED, @ Army: You're saying I'm acting like a boy... xD Darn, I have to do more ":3"-smileys.

No, it's just that old avi you had. It made me picture you as a boy xD No offense though ><'

So, if I had my Ruby avvie in the beginning, would you have thought me to be a boy? >.>

I didn't even begin reading the R/S saga 'til after you got bored with the G/S/C saga, Army.

Then again, I thought one user was a girl because of his username... (Army, you better know who I'm talking about or I'll kill you)

Let's see... Ash in the FR/LG saga... Ugh, that'd be a terror. And then you'd have Gary, who probably wouldn't be too bad, but Ash's annoying personality will probably get the better of Gary and change him to act like Ash in it X_X

Yea, I would have

Imagine Ash reacting to being frozen.
    But he would be just as clueless as Red was whne Yellow [or whoever Yellow would be] drops so many hint about her love for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back