• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh...

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Wait for it ...

xDDDDDD

Both of those cracked me up. Nice to see Green and Silver having a real conversation. -shot- And the Red thing is ... adorably creepy. O____O;;;;

Agreed...About time those two had a conversation w/o hitting each other over Blue. XD
    Yeahhhh that Red pic reminds me of Dia. =P

So yeah after a 2 months...the thread ish dying needs attention. ^_^

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
  • How would each of the PokeSpe cast decorate their Christmas Trees?

Red I can see him hanging up pokeballs up
    Green Probably just average ortaments (Or however you spell it)
    RubyI can see lots of flashy lights and stuffed dolls.
    Crystal Meh,To make it funny some may have a "Crystal" Pun.
    GoldPool balls? As a show off probably some lights to.
    SapphirePlain tree. Maybe a rugged small tree. Exact Oppisite of Ruby.
    Blue Ortaments Resembling Jiggypuff. Lots of cute things.
    Yellow Elegant fancy glass ortaments. Tall tree. Boring tree.
    Diamond Due to his "Comedy" Personallity I could say some Pies? Silly ortaments. Slightly Droopy Tree.
    Pearl Similar to Sapphire.
    Platina Never really seen alot of Platina type things. Similar to Blue im guessing.
    Emerald Battle like tree.. Sword Ortaments,Emerald Lights.
    All the cast I can think of.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • How would each of the PokeSpe cast decorate their Christmas Trees?

Red I can see him hanging up pokeballs up
    Green Probably just average ortaments (Or however you spell it)
    RubyI can see lots of flashy lights and stuffed dolls.
    Crystal Meh,To make it funny some may have a "Crystal" Pun.
    GoldPool balls? As a show off probably some lights to.
    SapphirePlain tree. Maybe a rugged small tree. Exact Oppisite of Ruby.
    Blue Ortaments Resembling Jiggypuff. Lots of cute things.
    Yellow Elegant fancy glass ortaments. Tall tree. Boring tree.
    Diamond Due to his "Comedy" Personallity I could say some Pies? Silly ortaments. Slightly Droopy Tree.
    Pearl Similar to Sapphire.
    Platina Never really seen alot of Platina type things. Similar to Blue im guessing.
    Emerald Battle like tree.. Sword Ortaments,Emerald Lights.
    All the cast I can think of.
    New to the fan club? Well, welcome~

Love the comic, Val XD Silver looks so cute ><'

Watching the Special video now~

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I got keyboard finally! Now i can post my funniness for all to laugh(I hope(i think))
    How would each of the PokeSpe cast decorate their Christmas Trees?
    Red: Probably with some super cool special edition pokeballs he won battling
    Blue: All the stolen stuff she stole on the town tree with a big im sorry note
    Green: Probably with training gear. A hitmonlee star on top
    Yellow: Pink fluff. And nice frills. Nah but something cute nonetheless.

Gold: The perv he is will have comedy candy canes(think long hard on this one)and ornaments painted naughtiliy. Probably having comedy candy canes near loops of something going around the tree to decorate as added humor
    Silver: Wont decorate. He will paint it black and listen to that song by rolling stones with the same name all day long while drinking rum infected egg nog shooting down carolers with feraligatr.
    Crystal-Kurt made apricorn ornaments

Ruby: Something to compete with yellows tree.
    Sapphire: The heads of fallen enemies! Nah but something that doesnt look to comercially.
    Emerald. He wont be decorating a tree but a sprout. To short and all. Most likely to spend it with silver

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Hahaha! That comic is genius! I'm gonna feel stupid asking this, but who's the person in the last panel, in the bottom left corner?

Nice Red pic thing. It's sort of... eerily soothing.

Years
  • Yay, Friday~! 8D ...The club is asleep only 'cuz it's Christmas time, right...? D:

@The jan-ken-pon video: Oh, it's rock-paper-scissors! 8D That was awesome, although it didn't make much sense. XD Tehehe. Silver's voice was funny. But Courtney's was actually somewhat fitting. And Red's was disturbingly girly. o__o

@The SpecialShipping "Kannazuki no Miko" parody: There's also a FranticShipping verson. 8D It's weird that they're doing this parody with non-yaoi/non-yuri couples now, though. I was hoping to see a SiruGo one... They did one with Green and Red, so why not Silver and Gold?! ;_;

@The comic Valentine posted: XDDDD That's incredibly... sad.

Red: Lots of Pokeball ornaments.
    Green: Your standard Christmas tree; he doesn't like to over-decorate.
    Blue: I have no idea. D:
    Yellow: Candy canes, multi-colored lights, and cute Pokemon ornaments. :3 I can also see her baking cookies for Santa. XD

Gold:
    ...Is it possible for Christmas tree ornaments to be pervy? Pool balls, definitely. XD And so many lights that the tree droops slightly.
    Silver: Y'know, it's hard to picture Silver decorating a Christmas tree. o_o
    Crys: She would have a really boring tree. Even more bland that Green's. D8

Ruby:
    A huge, flashy, glittering, color-coordinated tree. O_O
    Sapphire: I'm not sure, but I'm sure she'd struggle for hours trying to figure out how to turn on the tree's lights.
    Emerald: He would decorate his tree by standing on a ladder.

Dia:
    All of his ornaments would be edible, plus a lot of Christmas candy and candy canes. His tree would be one ginormous buffet thingy. 8D
    Pearl: I can see him slapping the Christmas tree if one of the ornaments fall off. He thinks decorating a tree takes too much time.
    Platina: The largest, most elegant tree with the most expensive ornaments you've ever seen in your life.

Sorry if my answers were slightly lame. Masa can't really think of anything. xD

Nya~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yay, Friday~! 8D ...The club is asleep only 'cuz it's Christmas time, right...? D:

@The jan-ken-pon video: Oh, it's rock-paper-scissors! 8D That was awesome, although it didn't make much sense. XD Tehehe. Silver's voice was funny. But Courtney's was actually somewhat fitting. And Red's was disturbingly girly. o__o

@The SpecialShipping "Kannazuki no Miko" parody: There's also a FranticShipping verson. 8D It's weird that they're doing this parody with non-yaoi/non-yuri couples now, though. I was hoping to see a SiruGo one... They did one with Green and Red, so why not Silver and Gold?! ;_;

Yellow: Candy canes, multi-colored lights, and cute Pokemon ornaments. :3 I can also see her baking cookies for Santa. XD

Gold:
    ...Is it possible for Christmas tree ornaments to be pervy? Pool balls, definitely. XD And so many lights that the tree droops slightly.

Ruby:
    Sapphire: I'm not sure, but I'm sure she'd struggle for hours trying to figure out how to turn on the tree's lights.

Dia:
    All of his ornaments would be edible, plus a lot of Christmas candy and candy canes. His tree would be one ginormous buffet thingy. 8D
    Pearl: I can see him slapping the Christmas tree if one of the ornaments fall off. He thinks decorating a tree takes too much time.
    Platina: The largest, most elegant tree with the most expensive ornaments you've ever seen in your life.

Nya~
    I just clicked on that video to see how they showed Ruby. He's kawaii~~~ But Sapphire looks ugly DX But maybe that's 'cause I don't like her too much :/

I'd like to see that Soul Eater PokeSupe video finished (Soul Eater is the title of that anime, right?).

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Wow, not much going on today... Well I have two things to give you guys: a topic and an update.

Topic: How would each of the PokeSpe cast decorate their Christmas Trees?

And update: this is one co-owner who wont be around for a while. Long story, I wont bore you with it, but I will not have internet for an undisclosed amount of time. It could be days, maybe weeks. At longest a month, since Silver-chan/Sydian is not around lately, all your Club related stuff has to go to Genesis people. Here's hoping to see you soon! -vanish-
    ;~;
    Why?
    Nobody posted this night night? D:
    But it is Christmas holiday soon and I hope everyone comes back then. Dx

Hehehe.... This comic made me laugh.~ xD

And this one is scary... ._.;
    lol, funny comic.

And the Red pic is wierd....

Everyone, I bring SpecialShipping Goodness~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLfsjJptd-8
    YAY~

Yay, Friday~! 8D ...The club is asleep only 'cuz it's Christmas time, right...? D:

Gold:

Ruby:

Dia:

Nya~

You're ideas are cool Masa~
    -watches video-

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Just because I was actually thinking about this BEFORE I saw the topic... xD

Red- I agree with everyone else. Pokeballs. xD
    Green- He'd probably throw some lights on it and call it good.
    Blue- Plushie orniments.
    Yellow- Threading popcorn strings.

Gold- Have all his pokemon from his house decorate the tree for him.
    Silver- Would add the very pretty frost tips to the end of the tree.
    Crystal- What? Tree? Oh, yeah yeah, later.

Ruby- Makes everything look juuusstt right and balanced.
    Sapphire- ... D: W..why are we bringing the tree indoors?
    Emerald- -hastogetaladder-

Diamond- Food! Candy Canes, he probably is making Yellow's life harder by eating the popcorn.
    Pearl- Comedy things. Fans, mics, ect.
    Ojou- For her, I picture this HUUUGGGE, white christmas tree with blue and silver bulbs and tinsel. <3

(I've taken to calling her Ojou too. xD I think it sound prettier...-shot)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XD What a wonderful Green and Silver comic! The two of them really get along well~ mwihihi.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aww no one found my tree decorating fun ;_;
    Anyway im currently tring to think of a topic. Hmm what could be a good one.
    Ah i got it!
    If the poke special characters where to be the actors in the movie wanted who would be who and how would they preform their roles.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aww no one found my tree decorating fun ;_;
    Anyway im currently tring to think of a topic. Hmm what could be a good one.
    Ah i got it!
    If the poke special characters where to be the actors in the movie wanted who would be who and how would they preform their roles.

Not exactly the best topic, if you ask me. After all, not EVERYONE has seen that movie, let alone know what it's about, who's in it, etc. So yeah :|

What role would the PokeSpecial characters play if they all starred/worked together in a movie?

*e.g. major role, lead, supporting character, backdrops, computer animation, etc.*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • What role would the PokeSpecial characters play if they all starred/worked together in a movie?
    Red: he can be one of the main characters~ I just don't know what kind of role he'd play....
    Green:....He can also be a main character~ maybe he can play some kind of role that involves swords and stuff like that.
    Blue: Another main role. I don't know exactly what she can do........
    Yellow: Computer animator?
    Gold: Stunt double. xD
    Silver: He can play a supporting character to Blue.
    Crystal: Director?
    Ruby: he's in charge of the coustumes and make up and stuff~
    Sapphire: Also a stunt double, except cooler~
    Emerald: In charge of the stage equipment...but he can't reach the stage lights, since he's to short.
    Dia: Catering..but the food keeps dissappearing.
    Pearl: he works on the scripts, especially if one of the lines is a joke of somekind.
    Platinum: ..............No idea...another main role?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What role would the PokeSpecial characters play if they all starred/worked together in a movie?
    For all 2 know im basing this on cliche horror movies
    Red- The cool main character
    Blue- The super cool music maker
    Green- The second main character but more cool but gets killed first
    Yellow- The sweet inocent girl that survives in the end

Gold- The dude who gets lucky with a girl but only gets killed in front of her
    Silver- The killer. He gets a new mask of ice gets drunk and all and kills everyone thinking that he is the only true dex holder. Yellow later gets the courage to shoot him down
    Crystal- She helps set the props and all

Ruby- Costumes. he gives silver the costume to really make you freak.
    Saphirre- Stunt double for sure
    Emerald- Plays the role of a garden gnome that helps silver kill

Dia- The muncher of the group and gets killed very late into the movie
    Pea- Well he will be the ne who finds out tries to warn everyone almost gets killed and brings the cops back
    Platina- She is the one gold gets lucky with, She sees it tries to run away from silver only to meet fate very wrongly.

So yeah there you go for a horror theme. Ill be back for the comedy and action theme. Please comment!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Loool, that's was so lol xD
    When i saw that one, i remember this one that i had in my computer for a long time.

Um... O___O I can't see Ruby acting like that, particularly because he IS girly in plenty of ways. He has some "GAR" features, but I still love him lolishota like XD But his name is cute; it matches him really well.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Loool, that's was so lol xD
    When i saw that one, i remember this one that i had in my computer for a long time.

Lawl, I love Platina's expression. xDDDDDD Although I don't think Ruby would be the one to complain about his name ... -coughPearlcough-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Loool, that's was so lol xD

Hahaha, great, almost as great as the Green&Sílver one :D
    Yeah, it's not like Ruby... but I love Pearl in the last scene XD
    XDDDD reaaally not like Red... well maybe his old, younger self, but that should have been Gold in the pictures instead~

Does anybody know the date for the release of English vol 29 btw? You've probably said it, but I'm not a good listener........ in some cases :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back