• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What do you think the pokespecial characters would do on a snowy day?

Well... if they all went out together~:

RED: go out and play on a hill in the snow with Yellow :3
    YELLOW: play on the hill in the snow with Red, and secretly blush all the time x3
    GREEN: just sit beside the hill and pretend not to be watching.
    BLUE: make snowmen with Ruby.

SILVER: sit on the opposite side of the playing people as Green does, and pretend not to look at Green (O_O)
    GOLD: have an advanced snowball war with Sapphire, including using pokémon to help.
    CRYSTAL: run around and annoy Green and Silver by trying to spot rare winter versions of any pokémon.

RUBY: making snowmen with Blue and trying to make his more beautiful XD
    SAPH: having a wild snowball war with Gold with her pokémon as help.
    EMERALD: playing around Red and Yellow, but with Latias and Latios instead XD
    WALLY :3 : Watching Blue and Ruby making snowmen, but not participating due to the immense cold~

(I'm not doing the D/P/P ones... i don't really know them)

Hm. Did I make some pairings here? RubyXBlue, d'aaaw~ RedXYellow, naaah... but oh well. SilverXGreen? XDDD neat.

And GoldXSaph then? They'd be sooo awesome since Saph doesn't really fit into Gold'd pretty girl category, being wild and all. But she IS pretty underneath, and he would know it and like her ;) but just pretending to tease her like Ruby does all the time. Saph would pretend to detest him but actually admires him very much~

OOh I can totally see this pairing being canon in the future, come on, they FIT TOGETHER!! 8DDD
    *agrees, then shot by Frantic fans* GoldXSaph... Hmm... PerChanceshipping maybe? RubyXBlue... MaximumHottiesshipping? 8D *shot again*

I'll look at the video in due time. For some reason, the sound on my dad's laptop isn't working --'

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Gold and saph? My god i love the sound of that. Also sorry if sound rude and all but...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gold and saph? My god i love the sound of that. Also sorry if sound rude and all but...
    Spoiler:
    :O Mitch! Man!
    Spoiler:

There.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    ok ok calm down im sorry if offended. Anyway i got the main story of my fiction and the traits of each character. Please tell me if good or not.

10 years after the events of rse the 10 holders of dex are gathered together in there school for elite trainers. yes they made one! Anyway they are either teachers deans mentors cooks or the schools idiot adult who really knows hwo to give punisment.(law enforcer of some sorts)

So then red is the dean and founder. he never lets any punishment go unless its minor
    Blue helps with the teaching of how to be able to slyly trade items that will help with your evolution.
    Green on the other hand teaches how to balance power and will. he teaches the trainers how to survive anything.
    Yellow is there for calming the stressful minds of the students. She helps with meditation and has her own special class for those with viridian powers.

Gold matured and all serious teaches the students at the proper age about how pokemon create eggs why eggs and not true birth and all stuff like that.(also teaches the human side of that kinda stuff)
    Silver ever since finding out about his fathers truth has gone boozehound. Although he is a teacher he is a very sloppy one. Usually he helps the kids learn about trading when to and such but lately he has been sloppy and helping the kids evolve their pokemon too soon.
    Crystal as the official aid of oak gives a certifacate to each graduate that they are official trainers known by oak and there very own dex. has more power then red in a way.

Ruby: he helps all kids decide there future wear. yes as an official dex holder the graduates must have custom clothes to show they ae in style and are true trainers.
    Saphirre: She does PE with the kids. they are always healthy with such a teacher as they always run 5 miles per day. And get lost in the training woods.
    Emerald: settled down and now mature he became the cook. With sceptile they always find rare herbs and spices for the foods and sudowoodo always helps in the meat department.

So yeah thats about it about main story and charcter bios. I need the ages of each person at the end of emerald arc as to make ages and then fix teams.

chamo-chan

Years
    ok ok calm down im sorry if offended. Anyway i got the main story of my fiction and the traits of each character. Please tell me if good or not.

10 years after the events of rse the 10 holders of dex are gathered together in there school for elite trainers. yes they made one! Anyway they are either teachers deans mentors cooks or the schools idiot adult who really knows hwo to give punisment.(law enforcer of some sorts)

So then red is the dean and founder. he never lets any punishment go unless its minor
    Blue helps with the teaching of how to be able to slyly trade items that will help with your evolution.
    Green on the other hand teaches how to balance power and will. he teaches the trainers how to survive anything.
    Yellow is there for calming the stressful minds of the students. She helps with meditation and has her own special class for those with viridian powers.

Gold matured and all serious teaches the students at the proper age about how pokemon create eggs why eggs and not true birth and all stuff like that.(also teaches the human side of that kinda stuff)
    Silver ever since finding out about his fathers truth has gone boozehound. Although he is a teacher he is a very sloppy one. Usually he helps the kids learn about trading when to and such but lately he has been sloppy and helping the kids evolve their pokemon too soon.
    Crystal as the official aid of oak gives a certifacate to each graduate that they are official trainers known by oak and there very own dex. has more power then red in a way.

Ruby: he helps all kids decide there future wear. yes as an official dex holder the graduates must have custom clothes to show they ae in style and are true trainers.
    Saphirre: She does PE with the kids. they are always healthy with such a teacher as they always run 5 miles per day. And get lost in the training woods.
    Emerald: settled down and now mature he became the cook. With sceptile they always find rare herbs and spices for the foods and sudowoodo always helps in the meat department.

So yeah thats about it about main story and charcter bios. I need the ages of each person at the end of emerald arc as to make ages and then fix teams.
    Well for the ages:

Red-16
    Green-16
    Blue-16
    Yellow-14
    Gold-13
    Silver-13
    Crystal-13
    Ruby-12
    Sapphire-12
    Emerald-12

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So then the ages are:
    Red-26
    Green-26
    Blue-26
    Yellow-24
    Gold-23
    Silver-13
    Crystal-13
    Ruby-22
    Sapphire-22
    Emerald-22

So what did you think of the character traits and story? Also i forgot marriges
    Gold is married to sapphire
    Red is married to yellow
    Blue is married to silver(im going to be explaining that one in a flash back chapter and its going to be one hell of an explination)
    And crystal is married to gold.

So?? Opinions? Your the only guys i can ask..

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    RGB: 16
    Yellow: 14
    GSC: 13
    RS: 12
    Emerald: 10/11

Something like that. Those are their ages as of the Emerald arc.

But don't you think you're being a bit hard on Silver? And Blue's kinda taking his job with the whole trading thing, too... Silver deserves more respect D=

Edit: Dang, beaten ><'

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    So then the ages are:
    Red-26
    Green-26
    Blue-26
    Yellow-24
    Gold-23
    Silver-13
    Crystal-13
    Ruby-22
    Sapphire-22
    Emerald-22

Red is married to yellow
    Blue is married to silver(im going to be explaining that one in a flash back chapter and its going to be one hell of an explination)

Gold has two wife's.... D: I'm sure that is a mistake... xD

Random fanart.~

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Nope. I like silver and all but ok fine yeah. Blue will become u the person to teach the students what it means to love the pokemon and how to be able to become one with them. whoops. Just saw that. Yeah crystal got married to ruby. She loves the way he dresses her pokeballs and pokemon and loves his style and everything about him. Now for the teams...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Gold has two wife's.... D: I'm sure that is a mistake... xD

Random fanart.~
    Aw, that's awesome-looking~ Rald looks so funny XD And Ruby's gorgeous. Like always <3

Psh, of course Gold has two wives. He's a polygamist XD *shot* But Ruby's married too~ To me, of course ><' *shot again*

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    So then the ages are:
    Red-26
    Green-26
    Blue-26
    Yellow-24
    Gold-23
    Silver-13
    Crystal-13
    Ruby-22
    Sapphire-22
    Emerald-22

Red is married to yellow

1) you put that Silver and Crys are 13
    2)I think that makes Gold a pedophile being married to Crys who you have only being 13 which dosen't make sense I think you had a typo.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    HEY BOY AND GIRLS THE KING IS BACK NOW BOW TO THE AWSOMENESS OF THE PERSON WOO WILLL SURPASS GOD anyway hey how are things here
    in topic RED IS THE BEST EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE REDSAN

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    pokespecial characters would do on a snowy day?

Red: Would be with his pokémon having a snow battle
    Green: would be watching them like: -___- *why me...*
    Blue: Would be doing a cute snow Jigllipuff
    Yellow: would play with her pokémon, and sleeping after a while
    Gold: Doing some pervy stuff or gambling
    Silver: also watching and thinking: -___- Why can't i just shot myself?
    Crystal: " There's more important stuff to do! You shouldn't be playing around! :C"
    Ruby: "The snow! That's horrible for a pokémon performance!"
    Sapphire: would play in the snow
    wally: would be at home, with his suit.
    Dia: Playing and eating
    Pearl: arguing with Diamond because he is playing and eating at the same time.
    Platina: someting snob... like doing her nails

Years
    Wao, the club is really asleep. No new posts for five hours?! TT^TT Please tell me it's because of the holiday season.

I know I've been posting way too much fan art lately, and it's sorta early, but...look at this! X3 Gyah.

Neeways, Valentine, your random fan art is funneh. XD Emerald x Sapphire x Ruby? o_o Or is it Ruby x Sapphire x Emerald? o_O ...Sapphire x Emerald x Ruby...? O_O -shot many times-

We need a new topic, but I still can't think of a new one. Masa's had topic block like writer's block forever nao. ;_; Not that it really matters at the moment, seeing that the club is asleep. >_>

Years
    Nice fan art! The more the merrier,you can never post too much fan art. Silver is so suprised. I think he is kind of lucky having his birthday on Christmas Eve (or it could be a bad thing).
    Well I guess everyone not here because they're busy or they really are asleep. I can't think of any topics either, maybe I'll come back and think of one tomorrow if I have enough time.

chamo-chan

Years
    Wao, the club is really asleep. No new posts for five hours?! TT^TT Please tell me it's because of the holiday season.

I know I've been posting way too much fan art lately, and it's sorta early, but...look at this! X3 Gyah.

Neeways, Valentine, your random fan art is funneh. XD Emerald x Sapphire x Ruby? o_o Or is it Ruby x Sapphire x Emerald? o_O ...Sapphire x Emerald x Ruby...? O_O -shot many times-

We need a new topic, but I still can't think of a new one. Masa's had topic block like writer's block forever nao. ;_; Not that it really matters at the moment, seeing that the club is asleep. >_>

The club is starting to die..... ._.

Anyway, nice fan art Masa~

Anyway, new topic.

Do you think you'll still like Pokemon Special 5/10/15 years later?

:3

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Aww, there's some quite cute fanart! <3

Probably, but I don't know if I will like it as much as I do now. I cycle with a lot of stuff on my level of interest. I've been into Pokemon in general since I was young (I think around nine years now), but my interest goes up and down through the years. I was big on PokeSupe when I was 13-14, then again for a while around when I first turned 16, and now here I am. |3

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The club is starting to die..... ._.

Of course not! This club will never die XD

Ah, that is cute~! :D I am so much looking forward to Christmas :3

Of course~! If I REALLY like something, it doesn't go away. And since I REALLY like Pokespe... I'm certain that, once I'm 25 or even older, I'll still like it XD Perhaps not obsess over it the way I do now, but still I'd be fond about it. Perhaps I'd feel sentimental when I'd read it. "Ahh, the days of my youth..." XD

Revival topic, what I feel like answering:

What would each character's favourite Anime character be?
    Red: Ash, because he collects badges. And has a heart for Pokemon, unlike a certain rival of him... And perhaps Max, like a kind of student of him. XD
    Green: Ehm. Ash. Perhaps. There aren't very much serious trainers or Blue-looking girlsin the anime <<
    Blue: Meowth, because it would be great on her team in crime
    Yellow: Brock; he can cook. And is senstive. For five minutes, at least, till there's some gal walking by and he gets all heart-eyed. (Scaring Yellow to death)
    Gold: Jessie~! I mean, skirt? What skirt, better said? XD Although I must say Dawn's skirt isn't that long either O_o
    Silver: Since he spots no-one who looks like Blue, he'll settle for either Gary or Paul. People with at least some battle sense.
    Crystal: Prof Oak. Do I sense a shipping?
    Ruby: Wallace XD But as for the bigger characters... Harley Drew, May or Dawn. Definitely not Zoey. Way too manly O_o And that other kid is just... naah << Ohhh wait... TR~! Because they have such awesome performance skills XD
    Sapphire: Misty? That would be a hot-tempered battle.
    Wally: James. I just have a feeling they would get along great. James is really a nice guy when he wants to, mind, it's just that Jessie's a bit... dominant XD
    Emerald: Max. So he can tease him with his short height. "You'r even smaller than me, hahahahaa~!" (Max: -blank look- "What's the problem with this guy?")

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back