• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes.

And, for some reason, I've figured out that Green X LANCE would work too... O.o; It would be called Jacketshipping :3 Green looks like Wataru in Johto arc~

Green isn't likely to show romantic feelings for any girlish girl.. right? And Wataru's all angst and "aargh gotta save pokémon, gotta do things.."........ and, and, and then, and then they'd get into a fierce battle (not with each other, but something else) where Wataru gets all "aargh"-ish and suddenly Green saves him from this something, just because Green does these things (he may be cold and cool, but he's nice) and Wataru suddenly looks at him in a different way...... XDDDD -shot so much she can't bear it-

Must... hold.. on..! And finish ranting 8D
    Anyhoo! Green would start to see Wataru as a weak and phoney person, but who still wants to fight.. for... sakes! (there's always these "sakes" to fight for O.o) And he will (I can see this before me) shrug and smile warmly at Wataru........................... who is confuzzled..........

Oh no, I should go to bed. Sorry >.<";;

(but still... VOTE JACKETSHIPPING! XD) kthxbai~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • GunSaberSeraph said:
    Gold: Hello ladies! My name's.... "Amber"! How would you like come to my sleepover on Saturday? Be sure to wear your most revealing pajamas~

That just reminded me of Gold wearing Blue's (was it Blue) clothes in that one pic...

Ever since I wrote that Scooby Doo skit, I've been a bit partial to TwinleafShipping. I just find Pearl and Platina a more solid couple than Dia and Platina.

Have you read this one Twinleaf story by Baa? It's amazing, you gotta read it! Though I wish she'd update a chapter soon.

Pikataro said:
    JB, it was CHAMO who brought the fanart ><' But she included Red fanart for Val =D

Oops. Eh, thanks anyway, I was rushing through the posts. Sorry Chamo, Valentine!

Years
  • Ahaha, yay. The club actually made it to another page! :'D ...Wao, I actually missed a lot for once... TT^TT

Nice fan art, Chamo~ Lil' Silver is SO CUTE. Gnah. And I'm still drooling over the GoShiru one. *_*
    Spoiler:

Do you think you'll still like Pokemon Special 5/10/15 years later?

Hmm...well, considering Masa's age at the moment, there is no doubt. xD Five years later, definitely. Ten years later, also definitely. And maybe even fifteen years later, although I there's no way I'd have a crush on any of the characters then. XD ...Heck, I'm probably gonna be reading volumes of PokeSpe to my kids... O_O

And if you put the Poke Special characters in a random anime?

Believe it or not, I have no knowledge of anime whatsoever, except for Miyazaki movies. This is mainly because of my family's seven-year-old TV with now only five working channels.>_> But, I can do a few random mangas.

Silver: Yostuba&! -shot-
    Scene: When Yotsuba is dressed as the Tsuku Tsuku Boshi fairy
    Yotsuba: -waving her wand- Tsuku tsuku booooshi~! Summer must come to an end~! :D
    Silver: ....-runs away-

Green and Silver: +Anima
    Scene: Conversation with Senri (Liveliest conversation evah 8D [/sarcasm])
    Green: .....
    Silver: .......
    Senri: ...........

Pearl: Tokyo Mew Mew (the manga, not the anime, thank you very much D:<)
    Scene: When Lettuce drops some sort of cake on someone's face
    Lettuce: -slips and drops cake, which lands on Pearl's face- :O Whoops! I'm so sorry! I'll clean it up right away!
    Pearl: -holding his hand back and using every ounce of his willpower not to smack Lettuce-

Gold: +Anima (again x_x)
    Scene: [insert random scene with Husky in it]
    Gold: *looking at Husky/drooling* 8D Wow! What a pretty gi--*knocked unconscious by Husky and his stick*

Muhahaha~ Those were all... incredibly random. -.- I can also see Gold yelling at Miura from Yotsuba& for stealing his trademark jacket (has anyone else noticed how similar that one jacket Miura wears looks to Gold's? o__O).
    And Yellow and Uran from Tetsuan Atom (the 2003 anime, that is :o) would get along surprisingly well, probably because they both have a special talent with Pokemon/animals. And they both like to draw and pick flowers. x3

Nyah.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i havent been here in sometime thanks to anime someone tell me whats the topic plz and you will be in the santa's good list

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Do you think you'll still like Pokemon Special 5/10/15 years later?
    Well I'm not that old. Probably in 5 years. Not so sure for 10 years. I have no idea for 15 years.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Ahaha, yay. The club actually made it to another page! :'D ...Wao, I actually missed a lot for once... TT^TT

Nice fan art, Chamo~ Lil' Silver is SO CUTE. Gnah. And I'm still drooling over the GoShiru one. *_*
    Spoiler:

Hmm...well, considering Masa's age at the moment, there is no doubt. xD Five years later, definitely. Ten years later, also definitely. And maybe even fifteen years later, although I there's no way I'd have a crush on any of the characters then. XD ...Heck, I'm probably gonna be reading volumes of PokeSpe to my kids... O_O

And if you put the Poke Special characters in a random anime?

Believe it or not, I have no knowledge of anime whatsoever, except for Miyazaki movies. This is mainly because of my family's seven-year-old TV with now only five working channels.>_> But, I can do a few random mangas.

Silver: Yostuba&! -shot-
    Scene: When Yotsuba is dressed as the Tsuku Tsuku Boshi fairy
    Yotsuba: -waving her wand- Tsuku tsuku booooshi~! Summer must come to an end~! :D
    Silver: ....-runs away-

Green and Silver: +Anima
    Scene: Conversation with Senri (Liveliest conversation evah 8D [/sarcasm])
    Green: .....
    Silver: .......
    Senri: ...........

Pearl: Tokyo Mew Mew (the manga, not the anime, thank you very much D:<)
    Scene: When Lettuce drops some sort of cake on someone's face
    Lettuce: -slips and drops cake, which lands on Pearl's face- :O Whoops! I'm so sorry! I'll clean it up right away!
    Pearl: -holding his hand back and using every ounce of his willpower not to smack Lettuce-

Gold: +Anima (again x_x)
    Scene: [insert random scene with Husky in it]
    Gold: *looking at Husky/drooling* 8D Wow! What a pretty gi--*knocked unconscious by Husky and his stick*

Muhahaha~ Those were all... incredibly random. -.- I can also see Gold yelling at Miura from Yotsuba& for stealing his trademark jacket (has anyone else noticed how similar that one jacket Miura wears looks to Gold's? o__O).
    And Yellow and Uran from Tetsuan Atom (the 2003 anime, that is :o) would get along surprisingly well, probably because they both have a special talent with Pokemon/animals. And they both like to draw and pick flowers. x3

Nyah.
    You guys are torturing me with all the talk about that anime DX I used to be obsessed with the thing, I even have an actual CD and a Mew Zakuro doll. Don't push meh <3

/off-topic

Hmm...

Red: He wouldn't be in an anime. He'd be part of Power Ranges! =D -shot-
    Green: Kodomo no Jikan, where everything is pretty much lolishota~
    -scene time!-
    Green- Wha-what is this place?! These girls are so cute! This isn't right!!! And they're worse than the fangirls in the Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club!!! -shot-

Yeah... XD

Crys: I can see her in Tokyo Mew Mew, actually XD
    -scene time again!-
    *after getting her powers as Mew Crystal*
    Crys- Wait... I only have the power of ONE red data animal? But I want them all!!!

Emerald: Oh god, um... I'll put him in Yu-Gi-Oh! XD Then he can beat the crap out of whoever calls him "short" (except Rebecca Hawkins; she's about his height~).

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Technically, since the R/S series came out in 2004 or so, and Ruby's 11 then, it means he and Saph were born in 1993 (though this could be totally off for RBGY, GSC, and DPPt). So, they're roughly the same age as I am! *squeesglompsRuby*

I like SaphXGold too, only because it's another pairing that isn't Frantic XD

I disagree with you. When R/S first came out Sapphire was only 10 so she would have been born in 1994. It wasn't until volume 22 (the last of R/S) when Sapph turned 11.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I disagree with you. When R/S first came out Sapphire was only 10 so she would have been born in 1994. It wasn't until volume 22 (the last of R/S) when Sapph turned 11.

But remember, Saph's 11th birthday was at the end of the R/S arc~ Remember when they realized they had one day left to complete the bets? That was the day before her birthday. But yeah.

I just went with their ages in the R/S arc and didn't pay any mind to their ages in Emerald XD But... He'd still be old enough for me, I suppose :/ Idk...

Oh yeah, I need to put Yellow in an anime, too...

Yellow: Death Note! -shot many, many times- Um... Doraemon, maybe? XD

Who else did I leave out? I think I got everyone but the DPPt characters...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    ROFL, good one~

OH, I bring fan arts from https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/main.html

THIS WAS JUST TO CUTE~~~ -huggles- Silver is adorable. <3333

Yellow and Golosk. ^.^ Neat~

just for Valentine Umbreon's sake. I like this one a lot. I have no idea why. xD

PRECIOUS METAL! -starts giggling uncontrollably-

And Frantic shipping~
    -shot by Pikataro- Ruby looks cool. :3

WARNING~ The following fan art contains Vol. 29 spoilers
    Spoiler:

~fin~

Love the fanart, chamo. ^^ I love this site's style. Comments in bold~

@ Pika : Emerald in Yu-Gi-Oh, lawl. xDDDDD

Ask me in ten years. Five, yes. Ten, maybe. Fifteen ... hm. It's not going anytime soon, though.

Aand I can't answer the other topic because I don't watch any anime whatsoever.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • But remember, Saph's 11th birthday was at the end of the R/S arc~ Remember when they realized they had one day left to complete the bets? That was the day before her birthday. But yeah.

I just went with their ages in the R/S arc and didn't pay any mind to their ages in Emerald XD But... He'd still be old enough for me, I suppose :/ Idk...

Oh yeah, I need to put Yellow in an anime, too...

Who else did I leave out? I think I got everyone but the DPPt characters...

Well I guess it dosen't matter anyway, I'm just one of those people that has to be technicel. (I know I spelled that word wrong) XD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    in all those years i'll still love pokemon special i'm goin to owned all the volumes so i'll read it to my kids

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Yellow in Death Note...

Yellow: How long did you think you'd be able to get away with this, Kira!?

Lance: You talk to me like i'm some sort of monster..... ever since I started using the Death Note, I have brought retribution and salvation to this miserable planet. I practically a god don't you see!?

Yellow: No, you're a serial killer! You've become the very evil you fight against!

Years
  • I don't know when I'll stop reading and liking it. Who knows pokespecial could go on forever but it's better if it doesn't stop at the dp series. I don't think my kids would like it.

Years
  • Oh ok...

Eh...I'm not sure...maybe 5 years but by 10 years some other Anime/manga might become my favorite. By then I'll be in College. =/

Eh I don't have any good replies for now. Nice fanart though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Well, I'm sure I'll still be obsessed with shipping, so yeah, of course. xD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sydian I think you should update the list. Anyway yeah im sure i will love it in 5-10 years. Also hmm 29 looks intresting. I hope mangafox has translations soon!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Sydian I think you should update the list. Anyway yeah im sure i will love it in 5-10 years. Also hmm 29 looks intresting. I hope mangafox has translations soon!

You mean the member list? Didn't you see the note where she had "Not updating the list anymore"?

Well, it took the translator quite a few months to get all of 28 up, so we may have to wait 'til '09. Not like I mind :/

Hmm... New topic anyone? ><' I got nothing. What would the PokeSpecial characters do for me on my birthday? -shot-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What would the pokespe characters do for me on my birthday!
    Red- Give me a nice big fight and let me win. Of course i would win either way.
    Blue-She will steal all my stuff and return. Nice joke of course
    Green-Firm manly handshake. You know cause hes not much of a celebrater.
    Yellow-Big cake and a big hug with lots of happiness included

Gold-Take me to the local strip joint with a wad of 1 pokedollar bills.
    Silver-A bottle of vodka a bat and a list of homes that we hate. Thank god gold gave me the wad of cash as i would later need to bail myself out of jail
    Crystal-A catch of my request. I think 1 day that she was gone she would have found me a shiny charizard.

Ruby- Uber clothes that i designed and he made better.
    Sapphire-A nice big cave that she found and its secretly behind a waterfall. Only i can find the entrance.
    Emerald-A kick in the shin for calling him shorty all the time

Dia-Lots of food. The caterer of the party. Too bad we ate all the food.
    Pea-A spastic trip through the mall. We got busted for buying everything from spencers gag shop and unleashing everything on the mall!
    Platina-A special trip to her bedroom where only we know what happened(me x platina shipping XD)

Yes i always have silver drunk as it adds humor and thats the way i picture him after finding out who his dad is.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I was referring to MY birthday (unless your birthday is today, too), but that was a joke ><' Besides, 8 days 'til Silver's birthday! I'm working on a one-shot for him (and fortunately, I was nice enough not to make it PreciousMetal~).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I was referring to MY birthday (unless your birthday is today, too), but that was a joke ><' Besides, 8 days 'til Silver's birthday! I'm working on a one-shot for him (and fortunately, I was nice enough not to make it PreciousMetal~).

Ohh, it's your birthday, Pikataro? Congrats! ^^ Well, I'm sure Ruby would make you a fabulous outfit and take your measures Isn't that what you dream off? XD

/off-topic much

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back