• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    What would the Pokemon Special characters be like if they were their opposite gender?
    I am sorry I am not trying to be rude, but I really do not know how to answer this question because some of their personality traits can apply to both genders.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What would the Pokemon Special characters be like if they were their opposite gender?

Ruby would be the perfect stereotypical girl, while Sapphire would be the perfect stereotypical guy XD

Gold would be a LOT like my latest character (she's carefree, loves to party, and still loves gambling), and Silver... Idk.

I don't feel like answering all of them. I need to work on my one-shot, after all~ Which I've been neglecting for Touhou

Years

Actually, not much would be different. XD But that would make the ships really weird. PreciousMetal would turn into yuri. O_o And Jade would be yaoi. It would make FrontierShipping just as cute, though, 'cuz Emerald would be the cute helpless little girl and Crys would be the strong, protective older brother-like figure. o.o

Red: The loud, tomboy-ish girl who likes to battle
    Green: The quiet yet intelligent girl who doesn't talk much
    Blue: The handsome, tricky guy that all the girls fall for. XD
    Yellow: Come to think of it, she'd be a lot like Wally minus the whole asthma thing.

Gold: A fun-loving, happy-go-lucky mischievous type of girl.
    Silver: (Sylvia 8D -shot-) A shy girl with a cold personality. Pretty much the same. o.o
    Crys: (Christopher O.o -shot again-) The hard-working geeky sort of guy, kinda like Green. o_o

Ruby: Like himself only with a girl's appearance.
    Sapphire: Like herself with a guy's appearance.
    Emerald: A short, fiesty girl who is absolutely adorable, but everyone picks on her anyway. ;;

Dia: The comic relief girl whose mind is focused only on food and sweets
    Pearl: A violent girl with a short fuse (she should have no problem defending herself when guys hit on her O_o)
    Platina: The rich guy who always has his nose stuck in an expensive book.

Like I said, not much would be different. XD All this thinking about the PokeSpe gang switching genders is going to give meh strange dreams, though.

Anyways, I actually know the perfect site for this. They gender-bended every 'Dex Holder minus Wally. XD It's... actually kinda creepy... o___x

If anyone wants to see teh pics, I put the links in spoilers~
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *in response to Masa's pics* Of all of those, I like Green, Blue, Gold (boy is he she smexy!), Silver, Crys, Ruby (he she looks even smexier than Gold <3), Sapphire, Emerald (daaaaw, he's she's so cute <3), and Berlitz.

Great find, though XD *cuddles femme Ruby* So gorgeous <3

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    OMG...those pictures...

(Yellow looks the same with the hat on ^-^)

Ah...one shots...gotta start on those...got the setting and back story figured out, now just have to work on how to make the chemistry not OOC...

I really don't like a most of the PokeSpe one shots on FF.net, save a very, VERY few (and there aren't a lot to begin with). A lot of them are pretty OOC with mediocre grammar/spelling. I hope that there'll be a lot of good stories as an outcome of this contest, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    have the released the covers they r going to use for the new copies of pokemon adventures in US yet??

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Rarris said:
    ... Yellow... sexy? -goes to find the real universe again-
    ;D

Sorry, that was probably extreme. It's just that art, really.

She doesn't look like a guy to me.

lol, cute pic Masa.

TheViolentTomboy said:
    Just wonder if any of the characters would read the Twilight series ^-^ I bet Ruby and maybe secretly Sapphire read 'em

Oh God, I hope not.

OokamiShipper said:
    Oh, I'm really really really sorry guys, I'm the one who started that thread.
    I really didn't mean for it to become like the group and I wasn't trying to betray the rules or here, but I only made it because there was alotta tension of people going random on the Scans and Translations thread, and the person who made that thread got unhappy, and I didn't like seeing him get misunderstood and upset.
    I'm really sorry! T^T
    So...shameful! *facepalm*

It's okay, no need to apologize. Just like Serene said, I didn't know it would turn out like that.

Such a weird question that I can't even answer it. But Masa, you made a brilliant and clever answer. Wow the art for them is creative. Gold's scares me, Ruby's...sorta. I don't know what to think of Emerald's. lol, Platina looks demented. Or mad.

Years
    Anyways, I actually know the perfect site for this. They gender-bended every 'Dex Holder minus Wally. XD It's... actually kinda creepy... o___x

Spoiler:

>.< Whut was that! It's great though that fans are analyzing every angle of PokeSupe. XD

Yellow looks...somewhat the same. =P
    And Dia...eh shorter hair?

Years
    @TheViolentTomboy: I totally agree. D: There really aren't that many good PokeSupe fics out there, or at least on FF.Net. Out of the five million I've seen, there are only a few worth reading. Watching PokeSupe characters act OOC is frightening, although that's pretty much true for every fandom~ Not that Masa is so great at writing, either. -cough-

@Mika: I wish I could read all of it, too. :< Or at least read some of it and be able to have it make sense. XD For Sapphire's pic they mention something about Tarzan, though. XD

@JB: Thaaanks~ :'D Yes, Platina as a guy looks really weird. And a lot less rich, 'cuz of the shorts. XD; But femme Emerald looks so strangely adorable with those pigtails...

@Netto: XD You at least have to admit that Gold as a girl looks smexy. Dia as a girl almost looks the same. They could've at least given 'her' as skirt. o.o

Oh yeah~ I was recently re-reading volume 16 of teh R/S arc, and I got to the part where Brawly says he trained with someone, which was apparently Bruno.
    So the day after I was playing my long-lost Leaf Green version and while running around on Five Island, I came across this karate guy who said something along the lines of "Training by yourself is alright, but sometimes it's best to train with a partner. Bruno of the Elite Four trained with someone by the name of Brawly." And I was like "Wao, Kusaka-sensei really pays attention to the details..."

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I'm back guys~ :D

Actually, not much would be different. XD But that would make the ships really weird. PreciousMetal would turn into yuri. O_o And Jade would be yaoi. It would make FrontierShipping just as cute, though, 'cuz Emerald would be the cute helpless little girl and Crys would be the strong, protective older brother-like figure. o.o

Yellow: Come to think of it, she'd be a lot like Wally minus the whole asthma thing.

Silver: (Sylvia 8D -shot-) A shy girl with a cold personality. Pretty much the same. o.o
    Crys: (Christopher O.o -shot again-) The hard-working geeky sort of guy, kinda like Green. o_o

Emerald: A short, fiesty girl who is absolutely adorable, but everyone picks on her anyway. ;;

Pearl: A violent girl with a short fuse (she should have no problem defending herself when guys hit on her O_o)

Like I said, not much would be different. XD All this thinking about the PokeSpe gang switching genders is going to give meh strange dreams, though.

Spoiler:
    Aw, you beat me to it. :c

But those pictures are awesome.
    have the released the covers they r going to use for the new copies of pokemon adventures in US yet??
    No one liners plz.

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

ALSO, I have spoilers for the Diamond/Pearl and Platinum arc.

SPOILERS
    Spoiler:

EDIT: At the Violent Tomboy: :3 THank you~ That means alot to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    Spoiler:

Ho snap, Gold's busty...xD
    Red and Green make pretty girls. xD
    Silver and Yellow don't look very different. >.>

No need to worry (lul), Mika, I don't think what you said was rude, unless you said it in a really mean way, I don't think alotta things are rude. ^^
    Now that I think about it, this topic can be a bit sexist. Sorry.

Lul, I've been thinking about cross-cannon counterparts after I saw that comic of Red and Ash's maturity comparison. I REALLY think that EVERY PokeSupe character should have a counter part in the anime. (preferably Yellow and Blue xD)

If they ever decide to remake Pokemon Yellow, they should have Yellow as the female playable protagonist. I'd LOVE that!

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i'm going to die Redsan looks so cute and Green senpai looks so hot and Gold looks pervy in some point and damn why is Silver the type of girl i like T_T.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    i'm going to die Redsan looks so cute and Green senpai looks so hot and Gold looks pervy in some point and damn why is Silver is the type of girl i like T_T.

lol, really? I didn't know that... O.o

What I like about those pictures is how Yellow looks like.

It seems the person who drew those pics switched her role around.

(Everyone thought she's a girl, but it turns out that Yellow is a boy.)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow thats nice. if you havent heard the DP arc is seperate from the platinum arc. Also in the april plot well there is this kick ass statue. Sorry if known im a bit back you guys. ^_^
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Mitchman: put that in spoilers!!! O_O

Spoiler:

Epice answers and pics <3 I'd love to see them gender switch for once. Blue would be like Gold and vice versa. Green and Crys would be a lot alike. Wally and Yellow. The rest... I dunno.

Anyway, this picture was posted aaages ago, but it suits the topic well :D

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

How hot is Green even as a girl? And female Red is... cute :3

Off-topic: I'm probably getting the Japanese volumes 1-8. :D Not that I'm able to read them, but it's good for my collection! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hihi, I've stopped not clicking on spoilers... I mean, I've started clicking on spoilers :)

What cute pictures!! Some of them look like themselves too much... like Blue, he still looks like a girl O.o Same for Sapphire. And Dia looks like a boy. Hm.

Ruby female is sure cute ^^ And GIVE ME male Crys XD She's my favorite female, she'd be just as great as a male, if not better ;D Though she'd probably be even more geekier and annoying...

I can imagine Sapphire and Blue males fighting each other (with fists and nails) over something xD And Ruby and Pearl would make a great couple :O wait... they already do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back