• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    @ Ruby-Norman: Awesome job with that picture.

hellllllllooo?

:c This club is dying again. :<
    But I bring fan arts:

Spoiler:

I love that pic.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Bubbles is back with a vengence. C:
    @ Ruby-Norman: Awesome job with that picture.

hellllllllooo?

:c This club is dying again. :<
    But I bring fan arts:

Spoiler:

I love that pic.
    OMG CUTE. I never understood what was so appealing about choosenshipping before, but after seeing a few adorable fanarts like this one I'm starting to like it. C:
    We need a topic.
    Okay. I can do this. D:
    Uh... Are there any characters that you didn't like at first, but then grew to love?
    ( I really hope this doesn't lead to character bashing or anything )

I did not like Silver at first. When I saw him, I though "Oh no. Here comes another 'angsty but cool and attractive boy who sceretly has a heart of gold' character". But I judged poor little Silver too quick. Yes, he is angsty, but he's very sweet. And something about him is just.. different than the character I thought he'd be. Yay Silver. :'D

Gavin<3

Years
    I'm joining here. It'll be like a breeze. You wont even notice there's an extra person in the club. Because it... well.. isn't...

Ah, good topic :3

Are there any characters that you didn't like at first, but then grew to love?
    Emerald. He looks so weird and talked so annoyingly that I couldn't really like him. But after the latest chapters... he's so cute and innocent... hehe maybe not, but more so than he used to seem.

And Ruby. I thought he was silly. But he's grown more... manly? xD And cool. A bit of a pity though, it was nice with a different male character for a while. Even though he was a bit silly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ruby - Just because he seemed like a gay priss XD I actually loved Sapphire over him, but reading the manga I began to love him more and began to despise Sapphire XD

Gold - Because I just thought he was a total idiot. But when he appeared in the Emerald arc, by perspective of him changed entirely XD

Sorry for being out. Plat. got the better of me X_x

Gavin<3

Years
    Ooh... I've never despised Saph :3 She's adorable... when she's not sniffing pokémons' butts.

I liked Crys from the beginning, but not as much as I do now. When I re-read the Johto arc, she somehow grew on me, and now she's probably my favourite female character. Which is kinda cool, since most other people dislike her :p

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've taken a liking to Crys (and for some reason, I wanna post a random number here like in TCTI XD *shot*). Maybe because she just seems cute and kinda cool, and I've started to like MangaQuest as well. And that IS what my one-shot revolves around XD

Oh, and love the Chosen art~

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

At first when I started reading the R/G/B arc, I thought Red was going to be lame since he reminded me so much of Ash. But he ended up being really cool. Especially during his fight against Giovanni.

Years

I didn't like Ruby at first, to tell you the truth. I didn't like the fact that it seemed like all he cared about was looks. xP

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i have to say Ruby he was all girly and all but then got super cool

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Another check up on the voting process!
    Anyone still putting it off? xD
    I'm just eager to see the results before I get grounded for my grades ._.

Blue- I didn't like her thieving style at first, but grew attached to her.
    Green- I just didn't like him until the Lavender events

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I'm a little suprised a bunch of you said Ruby. :O

I love Crystal~ She's my second favorite female character. I guess what I like about her is her motherly nature. But what really got me to love her was when Bill commented that she goes from being a sweet girl to a terror when she's capturing. Bill can make me love anyone. Because you know how I love Bill and his epic accent. :'D

I wonder if I should vote. '~'
    I'd hate to vote for myself, but I don't want to vote against myself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Blue: I really did not like her theiving why as well as her tricks, but as her character develop I began to respect her character.
    Green: At the beginning he let going to let a Pokemon die and he was so arrogant. I changed my mind later on. I forgot at what point though.
    Silver: I thought that his personality was identical to his gamecouterpart's personality at the beginning of the game up until the part in the GSC arc where they showed the Tin Towers.
    Spoiler:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I'm a little suprised a bunch of you said Ruby. :O

I love Crystal~ She's my second favorite female character. I guess what I like about her is her motherly nature. But what really got me to love her was when Bill commented that she goes from being a sweet girl to a terror when she's capturing. Bill can make me love anyone. Because you know how I love Bill and his epic accent. :'D

I wonder if I should vote. '~'
    I'd hate to vote for myself, but I don't want to vote against myself.

I voted, and I wrote one. So..

But I think it's a given that you shouldn't vote for yourself xD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I voted, and I wrote one. So..

But I think it's a given that you shouldn't vote for yourself xD
    Curses! >:O
    Mkay. I'll vote for someone. xD
    I just remembered someone.
    BILL. -cries in the corner out of shame- Um, yeah. :|
    When I saw him I thought "Oh. Boring minor character. I remember this from the games. Can we move along with the plot now? :'|" But by the end of the R/G/B arc, Bill earned a special place in my heart. And now he's my favorite character. C:

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    @RubyJB88: thank you :D i draw it and latsy help me color art :D
    @Snoaz: yes. Draw it just so funny.
    Next time, gold will give flower to Platinum. crystal angry with act of gold. Ruby is a spy for crystal. Red & Green run together for disater. That all idea of me to draw them :D (It to pay for long time)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

I'm also curious for the outcome! :O But it was so hard... :|

Iep, I hope you don't really get grounded?! But if yes, then I'll... send you Chancey for luck? *lame*

@RubyJB88: thank you :D i draw it and latsy help me color art :D
    @Snoaz: yes. Draw it just so funny.
    Next time, gold will give flower to Platinum. crystal angry with act of gold. Ruby is a spy for crystal. Red & Green run together for disater. That all idea of me to draw them :D (It to pay for long time)

That will be interresting XD (Ruby as a spy? I can only imagine the amazing outfit he'll be wearing O___O)

Blue. I at first disliked her manners, and I thought she was too stereotype (as in: the seductive girl). But after we learned about ther past, her character deepened. She also proved herself to be a strong trainer who could be serious sometimes. Now I really like her as a character, and her cheeky comments and 'teehee <3' are refreshing. As long as she doesn't do it all the time ;D

Also: Sapphire. Less than Blue, but here again I thought 'Oh no, stereotype wild girl...'. But, just as with Blue, she proved herself to be much more than that. She's adorable sometimes <3 Though I like Blue better now, I don't dislike her anymore. I don't dislike any character, really...

Only perhaps Emerald? But same as the persons above, he grows on you after you read more chapters.

The opposite of the current topic:

Are there characters you immediately liked?

Green. Obviously. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. I was like 'Ohh, hot guy! Cool attitude! Charmander! Me likes him <3'

Same with Ruby. Priceless, really. He's epic already on the first page XD

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    That will be interresting XD (Ruby as a spy? I can only imagine the amazing outfit he'll be wearing O___O)
    oh no. ruby just wear vest Short overcoat with black glass =))
    just ruby ruby and ru :))

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Well... I got seven votes for the contest until now. :3 But I would like two or three more votes, because we use to have a draw right now. xD;

Actually Sapphire... >_>; She was really scary at first. They way she live in a cave and how she looked like... King Kong's daughter... But together with Ruby she calmed down and turned into a really nice girl. .3

Red.~ <3 I loved him from the first moment I saw him... And even more in FRLG.

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers: Is this a complete new account of yours or just a alternative ego? D: It is kinda confusing for new members or these members who appear only time by time when one person post in the club with two different accounds...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back