• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    chamo-chan said:
    But I bring fan arts:

Aww! that looks wonderful!!

Are there any characters that you didn't like at first, but then grew to love?

First would be Ruby, followed by Silver. Haven't read the Emerald arc yet, but I know he will join my list. Blue, Bill, Yellow, and Crystal get honorable mentions.

HonneyBubbles said:
    BILL. -cries in the corner out of shame- Um, yeah. :|
    When I saw him I thought "Oh. Boring minor character. I remember this from the games. Can we move along with the plot now? :'|" But by the end of the R/G/B arc, Bill earned a special place in my heart.

Yeah, Bill did annoy me at first and thought they would destroy his character like they did in the anime, but I was wrong, he's a good one, including comic relief.

Are there characters you immediately liked?

Hmm, yes it would be Red, Green, Gold, and Sapphire.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    REDSAN I LOVE HIM THE FIRST TIME HE GOT BULBASAUR GRASS TYPE FTW,Green too he has a charmander and go really cool later,Gold you just have too love the perverts, Dia i like him even without ready DPPt he is so like me amd Platina She is just so cute and is like seeing a new Red in DPPt super obsses with aventures

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

Red: as silly as it sounds, at first it was because he reminded me of Ash from the first season, but now it's just because he's awesome.
    Silver: He just looked cool.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Blue - Around the time I started reading pokespe, all I had been reading were manga with typical shoujo heroines - girls who are a little stupid and shy, but sweet and adorable. That got old really fast. So then Blue comes along and shows that she's an intelligent, confident, sneaky and all-around fantastic female character. She's been my favorite female since.
    Green - I loved him for resembling Gary, who I loved in elementary school when I watched the anime every day. Then I just started to love him because he's... Green. When he's stuffing his hands in his pockets and not speaking, I just want to bonk him on the head and yell "Be more interesting, you!". But at the end of the day, I still love that kid.

Years
    Argh. I've been gone for the past three days or so 'cuz of my computer acting up. -takes bite out of computer- I got a new browser now and it hates me... @_@

Volume 31's cover is great! XD Yay for Dia. But Platina looking angry is a scary sight to behold. D:

Nice fan art, Chives and Chamo.~ 8D

Are there any characters that you didn't like at first, but then grew to love?
    Yellow: Masa actually didn't really like her at one point for some reason. o__o (NO, it was not because I was a Red fan girl. D:<) But when I finally discovered Yellow was a girl (via Bulbapedia spoilers x.x) I came to like her a lot better. :3
    Crys: I really disliked Crys in the G/S/C arc. I'm still not exactly her biggest fan, but I like her a lot more now than I used to because of FrontierShipping.

Sapphire: Yup. I immediately grew fond of Sapphire. XD Masa thought "Yay! At last, a tomboy PokeSpe protagonist! :'D"
    Silver: In the very beginning of G/S/C, believe it or not, I took a liking to him. I have no idea why, though.
    >__> Probably just because I like mysterious angsty thief characters in manga. And he was cute.

Years
    Hi there, Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers. (Wow, it's long, I need to think up of a nickname for you!) Welcome~~

Red and Yellow. Yup.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^ ok I get the matter now...

I immediately liked Gold. Only because he's cute x3 and because I'd played Gold version and liked my protagonist there~ Then I didn't like him as much, when he turned out to be an annoying perv... and then I loved him again when he was all cool in the end of Johto saga.
    Spoiler:

Also I liked Bill. He was so funny and cute, and has some kind of weird adventure together with almost all of one of the first dex holders. He's just awesome like that~

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years

Hell yeah.
    Yellow for one, and Bill.
    COZ BILL IS SOOOO DAMNNN AWESOME.

And what about those you didn't like at first, but eventually did?

weeeeellll..................
    Red, in the beginning, coz he was an eager, hotheaded foo-foo. But in book 3 he was really cool and now he's really super cool.

Wheeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~

My roomie requests some yaoi oneshots. Which PokeSpe pairing would ya like?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, can we wish for one? 8D We wants PalletShipping :x! -runs away-

And Lance x Green... come on, you know you want to.

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    some art by me :D
    Spoiler:

oh man. my photocopy not working, the line is problem. I can't update or scan my art :| just so loong to scan and up :|

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice art, Ruby_Norman! The first pic looks really well made. She looks kinda like Sapphire too, methinks :3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Spoiler:

oh man. my photocopy not working, the line is problem. I can't update or scan my art :| just so loong to scan and up :|

Great Fanarts Ruby!

I hope it's not too late to vote on fanfics. (I'm too lazy to read, but when I get howe I will vote).

Red and Ruby, but later I found out that I like Yellow a lot too. At first I didn't like Yellow, but after reading a little I soon loved her character.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Brilliant art, Ruby_Norman! In the second one Blue looks like Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Your signature is interesting, Crystal_Walters.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Thanks. I search for pics in my freetime. I got this one from an image upload site amonst several hentai pics, same with my avi. A diamond in the rough I guess.

I love your pics too Ruby_Norman.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    hey guys i'm really in a mood to wright a tournament one shot using the first 10n dex holders and 2 original characters for a one shot i need a place any ideas?

Years
    @Red King - I dunno any good ideas, sorry, I don't think I can help you...Dx

Spoiler:

I absolutely love the way you draw, Ruby! That fanart or your's is great! :3

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    thanks to everyone comment my art :D I usually base other manga to idea for my art :D and art blue I draw in paint not PS

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    There are always characters around which we hate and then grow to lovvveee.

Is it just me or is PC really screwed today? I'm getting this 'Todoroki' thing everywhere i look.

Is it a godawful April Fool's joke?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back