• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I want to be a member please send me the link to the club in a P.M

Um... You're in the club ._.

-crawls out of pit- rawr.

Dangit, I missed April Fool's on PC by one day! D:< -flails- Apparently it involved usernames, the word "Todoroki, and drove Masa crazy. xD

Soooo ... what'd I miss?

Spoiler:

Just this:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45736&d=1238648418

Back on topic...I can't wait for the results! :D

New topic, anyone?
    Would you watch a PokeSupe anime and/or play a PokeSupe game?

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    It depends who's animating it. Of course I'd watch a couple episodes out of curiosity, but whether I continue watching the series depends on the close-ness to the manga and animation quality. Although pokespe is a long series, and I doubt any anime based on it would have stellar animation.
    Pokespe game? Honestly, no. It's hard to explain why, but something about a game based on a manga based on a game doesn't sound very fun.

@Sublime - :O A screencap~! Now I'll never forget my day as a todoroki. <333

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Whee, cool topic!

Would you watch a PokeSpe anime and/or play a PokeSpe game?

For the anime, oh yeah! That would be such a great teen anime, even if it took forever to come up. I wouldn't play the game though. That would be pretty much the same thing as what I'm playing now.

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    my art
    Spoiler:

of course game. anime soo boring with act chick not real in game :| for reason anime base on game but not real or battle so.... :| Game for the best. I wish pokemon aventure on anime

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    PokeSpe would make an awesome anime.
    It's got deaths in it, for one, and it runs deeeep.
    No game for me, but anime hell yeah.

I don't remember my tally anymore, but I think PreciousMetal is in the lead over GreenXSilver.

For the record, what's LanceXSilver again?

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    GAAAAJHHHH.

Val, the art is soooo adorable.

I looove the fanart.
    Especially the Chosenshipping one.
    And the one with Ruby is so sweet.

(:

LanceXSilver would be hot in a twisted sense.
    I think practically anyoneXSilver would make for a pretty steamy shipping.

*Slaps self*

I need to start thinking straight.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

I'd much rather watch an anime than the game. I think it'd be a lot cooler.

Cool fanart, Ruby_Norman and Valentine! The Ruby one is nice (but not save-worthy).

Years

Anime of course. ^_______________^

But I would LOVE to have both. :D

It has a official name... But I forgot what it was. XD I use to call it TyranitarShipping. :P

*looks at Limes Screenshot* YAY! I was totally online then. Look at the userlist at the bottom. My name is in there. :D Todoroki.~

Edit: Fanart!
    Spoiler:

I love the Ruby one. :3 If I knew how to properly use GIMP, I'd definitely use that as my siggy. =D

GREAT FANART! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^ what he said :3

But anime, totally. Oh, give it to me. It would be SO much better than the current so called anime... even Avatar Aang was a better "anime" than Pokémon -is shot by Pokémon anime fans-

Though I did like the anime sometimes... because the pokémon were cute 8D

LancexSilver is nonononoo... no I don't want to see that for some reason :x Not right now... but maybe tomorrow XD -shot again- you never know. LancexGreen though... did you have a name for that? /has probably asked ten times before

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    my art
    Spoiler:

of course game. anime soo boring with act chick not real in game :| for reason anime base on game but not real or battle so.... :| Game for the best. I wish pokemon aventure on anime
    ^.^ That's really good~ :D
    It has a official name... But I forgot what it was. XD I use to call it TyranitarShipping. :P

*looks at Limes Screenshot* YAY! I was totally online then. Look at the userlist at the bottom. My name is in there. :D Todoroki.~

Edit: Fanart!

Yay~ Chosen Shipping~ (and Silver looks adorable~)

Anime of course. ^_______________^

But I would LOVE to have both. :D
    ...yes, what he said~
    and anime would be nice~

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as for the topic: yes but i think it will be better to make ovas then an anime and game nah i like the current ones

Years
    Great fanart, you guys, they're all so cute~~

Of course I would!If they made a game and anime based off the PokeSpe, I'd be very happy. x3

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as for the topic: yes but i think it will be better to make ovas then an anime and game nah i like the current ones
    GOOD IDEA. <33
    Yes yes. An ova would probably have better animation. Bad animation is a little pet-peve of mine, actually.
    I think the FR/LG and Emerald arcs would be ideal for a couple OVAs. That way we get to see every pokedex holder until DP/Pt.
    Although it won't even happen. D:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    don't never say never Blublu belive in the Sky he will never let us down. but ovas the 9th pokemon league,Yellow vs the elite 4, Mewtwo vs Deoxys, when Deoxys deafeted Red the whole Emerald saga will be a great collections of ovas

Years
    Lynnx said:
    Dangit, I missed April Fool's on PC by one day! D:< -flails- Apparently it involved usernames, the word "Todoroki, and drove Masa crazy. xD
    It did! D: Seriously! Or maybe I'm only frustrated because my new browser is tormenting me again.

Yeo, it's normal to think Silver would go well in any ship. XD He's one of the most pair-able characters in PokeSpe. Which is kinda ironic.
    Lance x Silver is win. 8| And I have seen fan art for that~ X3 I'll see if I can find it. There's fan art for every PokeSpe ship in the universe these days.

Ruby_Norman, your art's great once and again. :O Yay for Green and Blue~ As for teh other fan art, I've seen all of 'em. o.o Except for the Valentine's Day one, I think.

What do you take Masa for? I'm a complete PokeSpe nut. Of course I'd love to see an anime and a game, although I'm not sure how different some of the games would be from the ones we have already. XD; They did base the manga on the games, after all.~[FONT=arial black,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey Guys!!! I is baaaack!! And guess what I finally voted for a fic. (I feel so proud of myself). I'm still kind of lazy so I'll comment on fanart.

my art
    Spoiler:

Awesome!! OldRivalShipping. Great as usual. I havn't made any fanarts in a long time....maybe I'll do that soon, then I'll fight with my scanner....

Anywho...welcome new member!!

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    One question I've been meaning to ask about Yellow, since she beat Lance back in her arc, do any of you think that counts as her being a champion class trainer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back