• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    *crawls in* Hey guys... I was busy with having a life. XD

Huh...? I don't know what's going on... @__@ Is this music-discussion following a topic or something? oô Well. At least it is about PoeSpe... Kinda. >_>

And if you guys can not think of a topic you are free to come up with a scavenger hunt for your own. c: PokeSpe related for sure.

Some nice Ruby fanart~
    Spoiler:

*crawls out*

Edit one: Woot top of the page.~ *dances the Pearl dance*

Edit two: Thanks for the topic Jason! XD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    If any PokeSpe character were to take over one of the evil orgnizations, which one would they take over and how would they change it?

Yay, new topic~:D
    I think...Ruby would probably take over TR and go, "URGH!! This is such a classic outfit!!" And run off to make a new design.^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Whoops, sorry Val. XD; I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Ruby/Sapphire MMV that I'm in the middle of making.

I'm not really sure I understand what you're saying, but if you're going to use both, okay, that works. ^^;
    It means I'm going the 'Both trainers and Pokemon' for the 'we're.' :3

If any PokeSpe character were to take over one of the evil orgnizations, which one would they take over and how would they change it?
    Red: Team Rocket. Make it so it's not evil? Or Elite Four (but they're not really 'evil' after the Yellow Arc, sooo. )
    Silver: Team Rocket. Take over his Father's organization, y'know? Dunnow how he would change it. Probably not make it evil. That or he'll take over that Mask organization. -nod-
    Blue: That Mask Organization, prolly. Or Team Rocket.
    Yellow: Elite Four (when they're still evil). Make it so they're not evil. :3
    Gold: ... Ice Mask people.
    Crystal: Make any of the organizations one where they have to catch Pokemon? -shrugs-
    Ruby: Team Magma... and.. he'll make them not evil and... have them join contests Dunnow. He'll redesign the costumes, that's for sure. 8D;;
    Sapphire: Team Aqua, because Ruby takes over Team Magma, and-- -shot-

Dunnow about the others. xD; -fails at this topic-

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Could you post the fic? You can never have too many good fics! But what's Originshiping again? I do hope it's not a shipping I despise, haha.

Sure, you can find it here. The reason why I like it is that it doesn't center a lot on this ship, but adds some interesting story to it. That's where I place Origin next to PreciousMetal--"just for the heck of it" shippings.

BluexBrock makes my mind go corrupt @.@ I don't wanna think about it~ it's wrong wrong wrong on so many levels. Let Brock continue hitting on Nurse Joy or something, and let Blue hook up with Green.

Would Blue be older? Or vice versa?

Too true. Lance on the loose equals massa destruction. Lance in the anime world... well, there won't be much left, then.

Did I say it in here before that Lance would love Michael Bay movies? XP

Anime Sabrina vs. Manga Sabrina? Pretty hard to tell on who would win. :\

At least we have Sabrina who does more than her anime counterpart.

Splatty, your second art best describes what I've been trying to tell everyone else about the new titles and what they mean to the Johto characters. Nice job. :)

Heh, cute art, Valentine. Though the last one is creepy.

BinaryPeaches said:
    Mask organization

Neo Team Rocket? That and the original TR are the same to me. I clump them together.

Ruby: Team Magma... and.. he'll make them not evil and... have them join contests Dunnow. He'll redesign the costumes, that's for sure. 8D;;

Heh, I can totally imagine him pulling a Zoolander. God I love that movie. XD

I must say, I prefer Aqua's outfits over Magma's. The Magma grunts look like buffoons with those costumes on.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Hey thar Valentine. ^^ Nice art, as usual. I love my Zigzagoons too~! :D

And Silver, your drawings are both cute. :3

I must say, I prefer Aqua's outfits over Magma's. The Magma grunts look like buffoons with those costumes on.

I really hated the male Magma grunt outfits, but I loved Courtney's outfit for some reason. Team Aqua looked like pirates, which was fine by me.

Topic ... erm. I'll answer it later. >>

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Yay people liked my comment!

Ain't it obvious that Silver would take over Team Rocket. Aaaand he would change it by making them attack Gold, because Gold is annoying sometimes and Green so he can have Blue to himself.

Speaking of Oldrival and Chosenshipping. Splatty, I lived your new chapter!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010

Ain't it obvious that Silver would take over Team Rocket. Aaaand he would change it by making them attack Gold, because Gold is annoying sometimes and Green so he can have Blue to himself.
    QUOTE]
    I agree with Ru-Kun, cause Silver would make a good TR leader too! It also makes perfect sense to make them attack Gold, because even if Gold is my fav character, I have to admit it looks like he completely annoys Silver and Silver would like to stuff his face with some ugly stuff.

I partly agree with the attacking Green thing. He probably does like Blue in my opinion, but don't you think Silver is kind of young for Blue? Because I thought they had like a big sis-little bro, little bro-big sis relationship. It would be kind of wierd.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Red: Team Rocket, but he'd probably make it an organisation that...really shoots for the stars. Like NASA or something.
    Green: Team Galactic, and it would probably be made into an org. that researches Pokemon that live or are said to come from space
    Blue: Cipher...and she could be like Venus.
    Yellow: I can't picture her taking over any evil organisation.
    Gold: Lulzies...I don't really know. Helping Red with Team Rocket?
    Silver: Either taking the throne in Team Rocket and making it a search team for orphaned children's parents, or taking over the Masked Children and...doing...I don't know...
    Crystal: Go Rock Squad from Pokemon Ranger...specalising in capturing Pokemon and...yup...
    Ruby: Team Aqua...and making the base a contest hall. -.-
    Sapphire: Team Magma and making the base a battle hall. >D
    Wally: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................
    Emerald: Running the Battle Frontier. It's evil in its own way.

Dunno about the others.

I partly agree with the attacking Green thing. He probably does like Blue in my opinion, but don't you think Silver is kind of young for Blue? Because I thought they had like a big sis-little bro, little bro-big sis relationship. It would be kind of wierd.

Well, actually, they're not too far in age. Maybe three years difference? I don't like to hold age against love...doesn't seem right unless it's pedophilia. They do tend to have the brother/sister relationship, but even still, it doesn't put a bar against them being together. My thoughts on that exactly are in Just a Brother.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

Gold: Start a new one Team Playboy
    Ruby: Take Cipher with Lovrina and Venus and make it BEAUTIFUL~ =headdesk=

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Kanto dex holders: I think they would take over Team Rocket as a group not really sure who would lead though (probably Red). I'm sure they would also make it less evil.
    Gold:not sure
    Silver: The mask organization or team rocket, not sure what he would change probably tone them both down.
    Crystal:not sure either
    Ruby: Team Magma and I'm sure he would change the outfits
    Sapphire: Team Aqua, she would probably make them even more aggressive.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    OH. Okay, I remember that now. ^^ Yeah, that pic is probably where all the Magmajewelshippers become fans.;) Hmm...Maybe you could try including Sapphire's gyms? Or have you done that already?

Including me! :D MagmaJewel~ I love that ship. Even though Marge is ehm.. ten years older? ^^; It's still awesome though.

Sure, you can find it here. The reason why I like it is that it doesn't center a lot on this ship, but adds some interesting story to it. That's where I place Origin next to PreciousMetal--"just for the heck of it" shippings.
    Thanks, I'll read it asap! :D Oh, and I have so many 'just for the heck of it' shippings, haha. I can't support too many shippings, otherwise I'd burst XD But WallacexSteven is actually a shipping I quite like. Even though Graceful is pretty canon and <3 of course.

Would Blue be older? Or vice versa?
    Hm... they're probably around the same age; sixteen or seventeen. I imagine Blue being older though. Probably because they look more mature in the manga. But Blue's still way too good for Brock. :|

At least we have Sabrina who does more than her anime counterpart.

>< I want a Sabrina reapperance in the anime. She was the creepiest gym leader by far, eh. I remember watching it as a kid, and that little girl freaked me out xD Still, manga!Sabrina > anime!Sabrina. And the first would win. Because she's sneakier

I love the Magma outfits wayyyy better! :O I hate Aqua's outfits. They look so.. ugly. Like a bad imitation of pirates. Wanna-be fashion. :/ But ok, TRs outfits own everyone. Classic black's still the best <3

Comments in bold. Yeah, I had quite something to say, eh >D

Speaking of Oldrival and Chosenshipping. Splatty, I lived your new chapter!

Ohohoh! I forgot to comment on that!

Yah Splatty, you updated :D And Green and Blue are getting married, woot~! I do hope we'll get to see the wedding... without any trouble. But I have a nagging feeling that Silver will come down and steel Blue away. With her permission.

Oh, and in your story, Green also got together with Sabrina! Just like in Zuzu's! What's it with Green and Sabrina? O_o It has a certain appeal, all right, but... well, weird coincidence.
    Don't like it that he cheated though. BAD Green! :/

I've changed the topic a bit, just for myself. Easier to answer, lol.
    Which evil organization would they join?
    Red: Team Rocket, cause he already has some experience there. He can infiltrate again. And he looks good in TR outfit >3
    Green: Galactic, for scientific purposes.
    Blue: TR. Replacement for Sabrina. Catfight!
    Yellow: .... Hooking up with Lance?
    Gold: Magma, cause he hopes to encounter hot members. Too bad Marge resigned, dude.
    Silver: President of TR of course. He secretly enjoyes the power
    Crystal: She'd try to join them all. What a chances of capturing legendary Pokemon.
    Ruby: Magma. He has a certain... bond with it, after all. x3
    Sapphire: Magma. Cause Ruby is there. And she has to assure there won't any members who try to tempt him again ;D
    Wally: Aqua. Water = good for the body! :D
    Emerald: Galactic, cause he digs the weird ouftits. Yah for being strange XD

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
    Years
    Including me! :D MagmaJewel~ I love that ship. Even though Marge is ehm.. ten years older? ^^; It's still awesome though.

Yah Splatty, you updated :D And Green and Blue are getting married, woot~! I do hope we'll get to see the wedding... without any trouble. But I have a nagging feeling that Silver will come down and steel Blue away. With her permission.

Oh, and in your story, Green also got together with Sabrina! Just like in Zuzu's! What's it with Green and Sabrina? O_o It has a certain appeal, all right, but... well, weird coincidence.

Red: Team Rocket, cause he already has some experience there. He can infiltrate again. And he looks good in TR outfit >3
    Gold: Magma, cause he hopes to encounter hot members. Too bad Marge resigned, dude.
    Crystal: She'd try to join them all. What a chances of capturing legendary Pokemon.
    Sapphire: Magma. Cause Ruby is there. And she has to assure there won't any members who try to tempt him again ;D
    Emerald: Galactic, cause he digs the weird ouftits. Yah for being strange
    XD

Yep yep!i can imagine ittttt!!maybe i can make a drawing about it!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010

Long quote, but anyways Snoaz you are EXACTLY right. Although I do think that Yellow would join TR to be with Red. And I can actually imagine Silver becoming the president of TR.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Ohhh, but it's a yum yum yum ship in my opinion~

Well, the only problems I have right now is that erm...well...I really don't know if I picked the right island. I forgot where Blue's parents lived, so if anyone wants to assure/correct me, please do. And I know the year probably isn't in the right. I went with the year I started writing the fic instead of the year it should be according to manga canon, but meh...didn't know what to do and I had no computer when I wrote that chapter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    There's a link in my sig. The Just a Brother link. Also, if you want, check out Face Down. It's FeelingShipping (but really, really knocks on Granted), but it's kinda dramatic.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years

Age doesn't matter! :P And wow, you're ideas are Win. :D
    4th gen members:
    Platina: The Yellow arc Elite four maybe? I can see her trying to protect the environment...Her personality would probably straighten out any evil ideas. ^^
    Dia: I have no clue...Aqua to get them actual food?
    Pearl: Magma. His hyper-ness seems to fit the group.:P
    And this is kind of off topic but:
    Spoiler:
    It's a scan that I colored. Sorry if it looks retarded, but this is my first time using Paint...^^;

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    @Snoaz: I can see Emerald as leader of Team Galactic. x3 He'd change their colors to green/silver and make them all have the same hairstyle as his. -shot-

And this is kind of off topic but:
    Spoiler:
    It's a scan that I colored. Sorry if it looks retarded, but this is my first time using Paint...^^;

You used Paint? o.o It looks amazing. I love how you left some parts uncolored, like Red's Pokedex. The shading on Red's hat and Green's shirt is really good. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back