• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
    I just got voulmes three and four in the mail. The fact that each volume so far has is a color that matches a main character is very amusing. What chapter was the Pokéboobs scene again?

EDIT: Found it. Lolz, they may have covered up the scene where her dress was torn but if you look closely enough when clafery and jigglypuff appear, her dress is torn. So now it looks like they were hidden in her dress and tore their way out. o.o

How do you think the PokeSpecial cast will celebrate the New Year?
    They would have an elegant dinner organised by Blue, Crystal, and Green and paid for by Lady Berlitz.

What is your favourite Bill moment?
    The one where Bill got switched with a Rattata and nearly eaten by a fearow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I just got voulmes three and four in the mail. The fact that each volume so far has is a color that matches a main character is very amusing. What chapter was the Pokéboobs scene again?

It was in the third book somewhere... Kind of toward the middle, I think..? I can't name the exact chapter, sorry.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILL!!!!
    I should draw him fanart or something... and I'm still working on the dojinshi, but may get it posted up later today.
    I really need to hurry and finish up the G/S/C arc... but so far... it's probably the 'far' pun XD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    BILL BIRTHDAY? YES!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL. We set the candles on your cake on far!
    Any of them honestly. Bill is amazing.

Spoiler:

Masaki Sonezaki, it's your day today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I LOVE BILL.

I LOVE BILL, HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU MASAKI!

I loved when he and Blue ran into troubles in... Yellow arc, was it? And when he met Yellow! AND when he met Crys, omg! AND... ADN:.. säpigrjäegdg

Also, happy new year everybody~

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Okay, got the translation of the next four pages done! The MangaQuest took a few more pages than expected so the next post will probably have the full Frantic part. There's a few pages of it though, so... Let the Frantic begin!
    Friends and family of Gold, look away now...
    I hope Ruby survives too XD.

Ooh, I looked at the Netkun site and it looks like book 34 is coming out on Febuary 25th. :D yay~

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Did a little Tailow whisper of MangaQuest? ;D Haven't read it yet, but I TOTALLY WILL.

It's Bill's birthday?

OHMYGOSHBILLI'MSOSORRAYFORNOTKNOWINGTHEDAYARCEUSBROUGHTYOUINTOTHISWORLD *shot*

Er, I drew a pic, but it's not for Bill. Only for New Years (and 2010).
    Spoiler:

Oh well, I've only drawn him twice anyway. Maybe next year...

Now it's time to look at those doujinshi scans~

Years
    Happy birthday, Bill!

Everything
    The chapter in the RGB arc when he was first introduced was my favorite. Rattata!Bill was probably one of the funniest scenes in PokeSpe. xDD "Heck, if I was a human, ah c'd pick this ol' stick up jes' lak it was a... a stick!"

Also! There's a new DP chapter up on MangaFox! :D It's the second part of VS. Abra & Croagunk, I think.
    Happy new year, everyooone~ /runs off to read the new chapter

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Okay, got the translation of the next four pages done! The MangaQuest took a few more pages than expected so the next post will probably have the full Frantic part. There's a few pages of it though, so... Let the Frantic begin!

Ooh, I looked at the Netkun site and it looks like book 34 is coming out on Febuary 25th. :D yay~
    Now, there's our Crystal! >_o Poor Gold... I mean, he had it coming, but still... he shouldn't need to stoop so low to get women. Crys may need to be whacked upside the head, just a bit.
    FranticShippingYay! I can't see Sapphire getting all squishy like that... at all... SO I CAN'T WAIT.
    EDIT: Destiny Knot! The Red String Of Fate item in Pokémon is called Destiny Knot! And I have one. >>

The Rattata/Bill introduction scene is also among my favorites. Guh. So many scenes, so little time.

Vs. Abra/Croagunk II~!
    x_o Fantina likes the manzai a biiiit too much. Poor Dia.
    And, lulz, Dia and Pearl, evil... they couldn't be evil if they tried. Silly bodyguard-folk.

Last edited:

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    What is your favourite Bill moment?:
    Green: "You're not with my sister?"
    Bill: She's at the house...

8D Makes me think of Teashipping. <3

YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Happy new years.May you be rewarded with a brand new shining year SO HAS THE KING DECREE =D.bUT POOR GOLD a kick in the bleh T_T i fell you man and every other guy POWER TO THE PERVERTSS T_T

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    YEAH! Happy New Years Everyone! I'll be able to post a New Years Piece when I got back to school...and their nice scanners. =P Let's hope this year is fantastic and full of all of our favourite Ships! more so Franticshipping *SHOT* xDDDD

WHOOOO~~!!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    When he saved Daisy at the end of the GSC arc? Started supporting Teashipping and loving Bill right then and there, yo'.

Anyway, Happy New Year, everyone!

And thank you to Kaulitz for gracing us with such awesome doujin scans (: Am looking forward to the Frantic batch oh so much. Mangaquest was very cool though, Gold/Crystal with the red thread made me LOL so much. The best part was when Gold plucked a flower from the background XD;

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    "Not the crotch!"

Oh, Gold. <3 <3

This comic is insane, but I love it sooo much. And I'm looking real forward to seeing Frantic part. :3
    Also, it's making me want to write canon!lol. :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    FFFFFFFFF I missed his Birthday. ;A;

Happy belated birthday Bill

And my favorite Bill moment...

Rattabill.
    'nuff said. :3
    BILL BIRTHDAY? YES!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL. We set the candles on your cake on far!
    Any of them honestly. Bill is amazing.

Spoiler:

Masaki Sonezaki, it's your day today.
    ;w; eevees~

*crings* o.x Poor Gold.
    Being kicked in the crotch...by Crystal no less....
    Ouch. D:

Happy birthday, Bill!

Everything
    The chapter in the RGB arc when he was first introduced was my favorite. Rattata!Bill was probably one of the funniest scenes in PokeSpe. xDD "Heck, if I was a human, ah c'd pick this ol' stick up jes' lak it was a... a stick!"

Also! There's a new DP chapter up on MangaFox! :D It's the second part of VS. Abra & Croagunk, I think.
    Happy new year, everyooone~ /runs off to read the new chapter
    I saw that chapter already.
    <3 Commander Mars~
    Happy new years.May you be rewarded with a brand new shining year SO HAS THE KING DECREE =D.bUT POOR GOLD a kick in the bleh T_T i fell you man and every other guy POWER TO THE PERVERTSS T_T
    *pat * It's ok pairy. Just look away.
    .......(and waht was that about the red string you said before? >.>; )

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Shoot! I forgot to post yesterday >< Anyways...
    Happy late birthday Bill. Fanart is awesome as usual. As for my favorite Bill moment I have to agree in saying the part when he and Blue were getting away from Bruno in the yellow arc.
    As for Gold... I'm sure he'll recover (eventually). Yeah I cringed when I read that, considering the kick came from Cry's foot. Oh well that was funny and can't wait for the next part.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woah!They're good!

Uhh...can i join this club?

Seriously, it was Bill's birthday yesterday?

Lol-i have a claim to fame-i was meanta be born on the same day as Green.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Innit just.Shame i wasn't, coz when i was born, 18 days later, i was actually like a snowman, except the body was even more disproportionate to the head :p

Do any of you guys actually like Emerald??
    Coz personally i hate him. Same goes to Gold, although at least he's funny.
    Just, Emerald's Red, just smaller with no compassion.Gold's Red, just less good at battling.

EDIT:omg.is this chapter written by a comedian??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Ah, a new member~ Welcome~!
    Four more pages and this time it's FranticShipping. Next time will be Special (I think).
    When I was translating that last page I couldn't find a clear definition for the move translation of "ieki" but it also means something like "throw up" (which is why Yellow says that.) (I did attempt to look it up, but the list was... absolutely... horrifying... so long...!)
    Happy New Year to everyone! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back