• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Guys, please no one-liners! Scriv, either have something related to Pokemon Special? Don't just come in here saying how many posts you need to use URLs. This is a thread for Pokemon Special discussion.

And for sassy_blue333, please add something more than simple questions.

Spoiler:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    hi who do u like better mileyangel kotone os kris
    Definetely no one liners, as JB mentioned. Also, don't direct an entire post at a single individual. (That's us co-owner's jobs ;D)

Lastly, I know that with BW's release in Japan and the subsequent copyright notices being flung everywhere, I must remind everyone (before we get off topic) to remain on topic about PokeSpe. If you want to discuss something else, go to the appropriate thread, on MSN, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhh, I haven't been here in so long!

Buuuut, by the time I finish this post, it'll be a certain Wild Girl's birthday. One that most of us know and love with a few exceptions.

Sooo, I would like to say this:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPHIRE

May you get lots of... whatever you want. Berries, perhaps~?

What do you guys think she'll want for her birthday? And perhaps, what would you think the other PokeSpe Gang members would give her?

Of course, we have this topic every birthday every year, but hey, it's a tradition~

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Spoiler:

More Pics!!! I joined Pixiv and got these babies to show for it!!
    Spoiler:

Nice pictures btw Miley. ^u^

Guys, please no one-liners! Scriv, either have something related to Pokemon Special? Don't just come in here saying how many posts you need to use URLs. This is a thread for Pokemon Special discussion.

And for sassy_blue333, please add something more than simple questions.

Spoiler:
    It's ok, I reported that guy already.

And sassy, please, enough one line sentences (and if you can, please punctuate your sentences a little better.)

Spoiler:

Also.

Happy Birthday Sapphire~
    I hope you enjoy your birthday in whatever way you celebrate~.
    8D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

I personally reckon Sapphire wants Ruby to stop pretending he forgot what they said to eachother.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

is it really sapphire's birthday? wow time sure flies by.
    anyways.... *cough cough*

HAPPY B-DAY SAPPHIRE!!

ruby will stop ignoring that question of yours and make you a pretty dress! ^^ *shot*

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Happy birthday to the jungle girl Sapphire!!

Mileyangel said:
    Also, either for Ruby to stop shoving dresses on her, or maybe to go on an official date with him~

This. Totally with you on this one.

Amore said:
    I personally reckon Sapphire wants Ruby to stop pretending he forgot what they said to eachother.

That's exactly what you see on her face post-RS arc. :P

The Dream

I know I let you down...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Happy birthday to the jungle girl Sapphire!!

This. Totally with you on this one.

That's exactly what you see on her face post-RS arc. :P

Hmm... first post here, and fitting it'd be in the Pokemon Special Thread (probably the only reason why I joined, because most other poke spec forums are dead :D)

And I kinda understand why Ruby doesn't want to admit his feelings. He's proud, especially when you look at his rather flaunting personality. The idea of confessing his love (or to him, weakness I believe) to someone like Sapphire, someone who holds ideals that contrast strongly to what he believes in, would definitely be distasteful. There could be a multitude of other ideas, that I had in my head a few minutes ago, but disappeared, but I think this is probably one of the more prominent reasons why he refuses to confess. And yes, I especially abhor him for this reason. The chemistry is there, hurry up and hook up already x.x.

Oh and I think it's adorable how Ruby forces dresses onto Sapphire XD. It ticks her off, while showing how much he cares at the same time. Such typical Ruby.

And Sapphire, happy birthday, hope your wish(es) come true, most notably the one with you and Ruby.

And I wish to join this club of awesomeness. My favorite character(s) are Red, Green(m), Gold, Ruby, Sapphire and my favorite shipping is franticshipping.

Last edited:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and, welcome dream! join the club! yay, another frantic shipper :)

liliebiehlina3siste

~PokemonSpecial~
    Years
    Well i personally like Togekiss' design^^; But I hope Togetaro evolves into Togechic at least...since it evolves with happiness i wonder why its still a togepi <: (
    Happy late B-Day Sapph
    And BinaryPeaches, where did you get that wonderfull pic in your signature? <3

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler: