• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Happy Birthday, Pikataro.

I'm continuing the old topic (or is it?). In five, I'll still like it. But then talking about 15 years depends on the manga still in production, right? So I'll still continue to read it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Pikataro.

I'm continuing the old topic (or is it?). In five, I'll still like it. But then talking about 15 years depends on the manga still in production, right? So I'll still continue to read it.

Hey, if the anime/games keep going, most likely the manga'll keep going. The nice thing about Pokemon XD If the anime stops but the games continue, the manga will still follow (and we'll all be glad we never have to hear word of Ash Ketchum again). And then PokeSpecial can take over as the newest, better Pokemon anime =D

We wish, you know?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • welll congrats pika may ruby visit your dreams o in 7 days till silver'sbirthday how awsome i'm goin to give him a book how not to be emo

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hey, if the anime/games keep going, most likely the manga'll keep going. The nice thing about Pokemon XD If the anime stops but the games continue, the manga will still follow (and we'll all be glad we never have to hear word of Ash Ketchum again). And then PokeSpecial can take over as the newest, better Pokemon anime =D

We wish, you know?

Speaking of the manga's future, I wonder what the 5th gen dex holders will be like.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Speaking of the manga's future, I wonder what the 5th gen dex holders will be like.

I actually came up with my own region and characters; the two main ones remind me of Ruby and Sapphire.

The boy, Pink (yes, his name is PINK) wears all pink and a man-skirt, has flaming hot pink hair and pink eyes, and wants to win all the medals from the Fashion shows (my region's version of contests) all around. Then there's Black, the girl, who wears totally sexy/goth clothing with raven black hair and black eyes (I'd like to see this...) and her mission is to win all the ribbons from the six tournaments scattered about (this region's version of gyms; the tournaments are held every day). But... There are only 18 Fakemon, including starters, two legendary trios (one like the Regis, one like the "Weather" Pokemon or the mascots for RSE), and three Eeveelutions ^^ But yeah.

It'd be awesome if my idea could be made into a game. And then as part of the manga. But I highly doubt it XD Gold might mistake Pink as a girl at first XD And Silver would probably get along with Black. But yeah...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    They're not offtopic as long as it's got to do with PokéSupe :3

I'm gonna keep reading scanlations of course. I want to get myself all the volumes... to Chuang Yi ship world wide? ... to Sweden?... I've found a shipper (lol... I'm a shipper too.. Crystalshipper x3) on Bulbagarden forums, but I think she's inactive now. Well, do you think it's possible for me to order the volumes from Sweden? -doesn't know how things work-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • They're not offtopic as long as it's got to do with PokéSupe :3

I'm gonna keep reading scanlations of course. I want to get myself all the volumes... to Chuang Yi ship world wide? ... to Sweden?... I've found a shipper (lol... I'm a shipper too.. Crystalshipper x3) on Bulbagarden forums, but I think she's inactive now. Well, do you think it's possible for me to order the volumes from Sweden? -doesn't know how things work-

Well, can you buy stuff from eBay? Problem solved XD I think if you look long and hard, you can find manga that you're able to ship to where you live (*off-topic* I'm doing Norse mythology, and Scandinavia is where it originated =D */off-topic*).

I'm trying to talk about PokeSupe as much as I can, but... Yeah, got nothing XD

Years
  • Haha it's hard to talk about Pokespecial, especially when new stuff from it comes out only once a month or so... haha... but I can't wait for Chuang Yi to come out with Volume 29...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah, that'll be pwnsome.

Grah, that Sky Tower Remix music is so pretty ><' For some reason, it made me think of Ruby~ Yeah... Fable has it on her profile, so... ><' Got me hooked.

Then the music on my profile reminds me of Yellow just because it's pretty-sounding and I can totally see her playing this song on an ocarina or flute ^^

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Pikataro~

Speaking of the manga's future, I wonder what the 5th gen dex holders will be like.
    I want to know that too.
    it'd be cool if the trainers for next generation are related~
    (like, if they were cousins or siblings. :3 )

I actually came up with my own region and characters; the two main ones remind me of Ruby and Sapphire.

The boy, Pink (yes, his name is PINK) wears all pink and a man-skirt, has flaming hot pink hair and pink eyes, and wants to win all the medals from the Fashion shows (my region's version of contests) all around. Then there's Black, the girl, who wears totally sexy/goth clothing with raven black hair and black eyes (I'd like to see this...) and her mission is to win all the ribbons from the six tournaments scattered about (this region's version of gyms; the tournaments are held every day). But... There are only 18 Fakemon, including starters, two legendary trios (one like the Regis, one like the "Weather" Pokemon or the mascots for RSE), and three Eeveelutions ^^ But yeah.

It'd be awesome if my idea could be made into a game. And then as part of the manga. But I highly doubt it XD Gold might mistake Pink as a girl at first XD And Silver would probably get along with Black. But yeah...

I like your idea~
    (and the names are cool~)

Anyway, ...there is a summary of Vol. 29 on Serebii.net right now. (but I noticed that there are some mistakes.

WARNING: The following are spoilers from Vol. 29
    Spoiler:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Anyway, ...there is a summary of Vol. 29 on Serebii.net right now. (but I noticed that there are some mistakes.

WARNING: The following are spoilers from Vol. 29
    Spoiler:

Ah, I saw that too. I just finished the Volume 29 summaries.

Spoiler:

Oh, happy birthday, Pikataro! >D And your own region's ideas are hilarious. xD

chamo-chan

Years
  • Ah, I saw that too. I just finished the Volume 29 summaries.

Spoiler:

Oh, happy birthday, Pikataro! >D And your own region's ideas are hilarious. xD

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 5GEN well i hope the colors for that generation are cool so the manga characters have cool names and cool pokemons and a hold new concept on battles and contest

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • 384 pages, I'm impressed.
    Sorry for my very long absence, I was caught up in a lot of things.
    It seems that I missed a lot. I missed you guys as well.
    Had the 'Monthly-Bishie Catfight' yet?
    And I see we have new members. Hello, it's nice to meet ya.

chamo-chan

Years
  • 384 pages, I'm impressed.
    Sorry for my very long absence, I was caught up in a lot of things.
    It seems that I missed a lot. I missed you guys as well.
    Had the 'Monthly-Bishie Catfight' yet?
    And I see we have new members. Hello, it's nice to meet ya.

Oh hai~

Been a while.

Yesh, the cat fight has ended long ago.
    (I can't remember who won though.)

-welcome back hug-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sydian I think you should update the list.

Pikataro's right. Look at the list yourself before you tell me to update it.

Mmm. In the subject of volume 29, I've read a whole buttload of spoilers for it. <3

Spoiler:

Oh, and happy birthday to Pika. :D Hope I'm not late.

Edit: WOW. My post is still the latest post. MY post! That's hard to believe!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back