• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • Oh, I missed the welcome train. :< Well, welcome anyways, Chives Yo! I'm gonna call you YoYo. XD YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. AND I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR MANGA OWNAGE.

8D Don't mind me....I'm extremely tired, therefore, I'm extremely mood-swingy. And since I'm tired, I'm quoting nothing. NOTHING!

I like Frontier onesided myself. :3 But, I do love me some MangaQuest (but PreciousMetal is more popular, bleh. I only like my PokeSpe yaoi sparingly, or not at all. XD) Chosen picture, fwee~

Masa, that Gold kitty chibi is soooooo cuuuuuute~ I suck at chibis and coloring. :3

Too laaaaaazy to answer the topic, so I post fanart.

Spoiler:

Hello Baa~

My comments on those fan arts are Bolded in Yellow.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Hey y'all!

I found this thread on Google looking for images and I've been reading it for a while. XD I've been a fan of Pokemon Special for about a year now, and I just got volumes 1-28 in the mail the day before yesterday. I'd love to join you in this club you've got going. ^^

Welcome! You ordered all of them!(well at least the English ones) I just ordered 16-19 last Thursday. (or was it Friday?) I should get them next week. Wow I'm surprised she read so many pages and didn't leave.
    Mini-scenario, xD. -shot-

Spoiler:

That is sooooooo freakin Hilarius!

@Chamo: They're not really chimera, they're just...I dunno. o__o PokeSpe kemonomimi. I don't have a scanner, but I can show you this random five-second doodle thingy. ^^;;; Ignore the fact that Masa can't draw

-shot-
    Wow 5 seconds!

ZOMG! All the mysterious stalkers are joining now. xD

Yeah... That is enough... Thank god it is enough because I'm official to lazy for nagging right now.

:O Gold is CUTE! >3< And it seems that he finally got some fangirls to hug him. :D Thanks to Masa-chan.
    *pokes Fable*

And I has found some cute shippy fanart.~ <3
    *In Yellow's mind*-YES!!!!
    *In Silver's mind*-YES!!!!

*In Green's mind*-Why am I moving?

Crys-Aaah Aaah my papers! My Papers!

Gold-What's that sound?

Comments in bold.

On Ebay each volume is about $9 plus another $9 shipping (for me). All the volumes together were somewhere between $150-$200 with $100-$150 for shipping.

I'm glad someone has a lot of money.

Imzadi, those pictures are so cuute~<3
    I love the mangaquestshipping one. Crystal's face is priceless.

I found this picture on another Pokespe thread on some forum a while ago. or maybe it was this thread. I can't remember anymore
    I finally remembered I have it saved on my computer. <3

(I know it's small, but my computer won't let me upload large pictures for some reason~ ;-; )

Silver-Why is Crys tied up?

Gold-Um....who cares about that...just drink!

Mangaquestshipping!

Too laaaaaazy to answer the topic, so I post fanart.

Spoiler:

Comments in Bold.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Om nom nom~ I thought of a fun topic~

If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Well, my favorite colors have always been yellow and silver, so Yellow and Silver it is! XD Although, yellow is my absolute favorite color, but silver is a close second. XD Luckily, I love both of those characters! XD Second favorite girl and second favorite boy! XD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)
    Creative topc. C:
    My favorite color is pink, so Pearl.
    Well, I do love that kid. And I do love pearls.
    I also love the color blue. And what do you know! She's my second favorite character~ :O

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

They would be...
    1.) Silver
    2.) Blue
    3.) Emerald
    4.) Green
    5.) Diamond

That's actually pretty close, although I do like Diamond better than Green and Emerald...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Green and Blue would be my faves, apparently.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Red. Green. Blue. Yellow. Gold. Silver. Crystal. Ruby. Sapphire. Emerald. Dia. Pearl. Berlitz.

I like all the colors of the rainbow XD Blue, Purple, and Red especially. And I like Black, White, and Gray. So yeah XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

My favourite colour is purple... but that means I don't have a favourite character! *sobs*

Well, I'll go with pink then. So Pearl it is. I don't know anything about him XD Except that he looks sexy. <3 *ducks for Baa's wrath*

And green... is one of my least favourite colours O_O Oh my. I'm glad this isn't for real XD

Love the fan art btw. Shipping <3 You can never have enough! LOL at the Oldrival & MangaQuest ones ("Why am I moving?" hahaha)
    Oh, and I like MangaQuest. More than PreciousMetal. Sorta. But FrontierShipping, I'm not so sure... have to read more of the Emerald arc I think...

Let's all fly to the Phillipines and buy the manga there~! It will be a Pokespe group vacation ^^ (Doesn't matter the ticket costs more than the manga itself...)
    Or just buy it at Ebay then. We have to promote it! And it's so worth it ^^ Overly-obsessed fans should get discount

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Omg. I was poked! :D
    -crawls out into the sunlight-

Welcome, Chives Yo! ( late, but some of us do sleep at night ;D )

Soluna, I luff your new username~ :3
    -suddenly remembers that Feb 11th has passed and that fable can have a namechange too nao o__o!-

Oush! Too much wonderful fanart to comment on! xD But... who drew that AAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOORABLE GOLD WOLFIE? O/////////O;;! I officially adore the artist. (I already officially adore Gold)
    And that pirate pic, Honeybubbles, is awesomeness.

As for Baa's fanart: IIH cute Lance is CUTE. And I actually... kinda... want Silver in that labcoat o//O;
    -runs away and fantasizes about Gold and Bill before someone thinks she's a Silverfangurl-

And. (dunno if anyone here needs spoilers anymore but anyways, to be sure..)
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • And. (dunno if anyone here needs spoilers anymore but anyways, to be sure..)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, my favorite color is green......so yeah. (Even though Green isn't on of my top favorite characters though.)

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • Well my internet really sucks, and i can't be really active in the club or the PC, sorry.

I've made some stuff, see it!
    Spoiler:
    This one i call "emerald's request

Spoiler:

ChoosenShipping yay!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Baa, what are those sigs? They look awesome! I'd love to know where you got it.

Spoiler:

If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be?

Good topic, Baa. My favorite color is Blue (the more deep, the better) followed by Red then Green. Funny how this doesn't match with my most favorite characters though. Red's alright, Ruby's obviously a darker red, Blue, yes, she is my favorite female character, then Green follows a bit later on.

Nice drawings, Gelly.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Omg. I was poked! :D
    -crawls out into the sunlight-

Welcome, Chives Yo! ( late, but some of us do sleep at night ;D )

Soluna, I luff your new username~ :3
    -suddenly remembers that Feb 11th has passed and that fable can have a namechange too nao o__o!-

Oush! Too much wonderful fanart to comment on! xD But... who drew that AAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOORABLE GOLD WOLFIE? O/////////O;;! I officially adore the artist. (I already officially adore Gold)
    And that pirate pic, Honeybubbles, is awesomeness.

As for Baa's fanart: IIH cute Lance is CUTE. And I actually... kinda... want Silver in that labcoat o//O;
    -runs away and fantasizes about Gold and Bill before someone thinks she's a Silverfangurl-

And. (dunno if anyone here needs spoilers anymore but anyways, to be sure..)
    Spoiler:

Thanks~ :'D

And Masa drew the Gold picture. -pokes Masa-

If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be?

Well, my favorite colors are dark purple, maroon, and gray. There's no purple, so I guess my favorite characters would be Ruby and Platina. :D I'm fine with that.

Gelly, your fanart is amazing. >O Did you draw them yourself?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be?
    Damn i only hae blue and black asfavorite colors so only blue applies. Also lol i am way back arent i. i mean hell mangafox probably has volume 29 correct?

Years
  • @Fable: Yep, I drew teh Gold picture~ ^^;;

:O That'd be weird. My favorite color is purple, followed by light blue and light green. So... there is no one for purple, which means Green would be my favorite character. XD He's already in Masa's top three, so yay~! But the light blue means Crys? o_o I like her 'cuz of FrontierShipping, so I guess that's fine. XD

Wao, there's suddenly so much PokeSpe fan art that was posted. It's almost overwhelming. XD Baa, I liek the fan art that you posted. I'm really fond of that one site where you got the Prof. Silver pic from.~ And squee, FranticShipping! :D

Gelly, your fan art is so cute. 8D Especially Emerald. Yush, there needs to be moar Emerald and FrontierShipping fan art~ >3<

chamo-chan

Years
  • Well my internet really sucks, and i can't be really active in the club or the PC, sorry.

I've made some stuff, see it!
    Spoiler:
    This one i call "emerald's request

Spoiler:

ChoosenShipping yay!

Those are adorable pictures.

*sees the Chosen Shippy one*
    o///o *glomps Gelly*
    I love you~ :D

Gelly, your fan art is so cute. 8D Especially Emerald. Yush, there needs to be moar Emerald and FrontierShipping fan art~ >3<

*raises hand* I agree with you.

Emerald needs luffs too.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    wellmy favorite color is red so yeah my favorite character is Redsan but i like orange too maybe i like special shipping because Yellow and Red make Orange mmm nice stuff

Years

Ah...Mai fave colors? First fave is green, then red, then blue. (Lol, so...original)
    I used to think the color yellow was evil. O///////////o
    But Yellow changed that completely. xD
    Yeah, since I like most of the characters, I don't really mind that red isn't my (overall) favorite color.

Love the fanart! Cute Chosen! And an adorable Emerald and Sapphire!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back