• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey guys! Welcome new member(s) *hasn't looked back at previous pages yet* I've been studying all week if y'all wanted to why I was gone (although you probably didn't).

Spoiler contains fanart.~ (Something in French... ;; Translation plz?)
    Spoiler:

I'll translate!

Going straight down one side then the other.

First Round!

Blue vs. Crys

10 minutes later

Meganium is Knocked Out

Crys-Mega!

The winner is Blue!

Blue's Parents-It is our line! (probably meaning that she's their daughter)

Daisy and Bill-Now I know why there is that quotation of them has us (what?)

thing under that-They would say Blue with 20 years more (what?)

And the winner is Green!

Ruby-Nooooooo

Ruby-how could a champion battler me lose, it is impossible!

Sapphire-Then Ruby made what of her to take a battle by a champion? I had said it to you that the champions ain't better than the coordinators. (this one was hard to translate because Sapphire talks a little wierd)

Ruby and Sapphire argueing (I think)-It's not true! That's true! It is wrong! Truth!

Green-If I had known, I would never have become champion.
    They hurts my in ears...s***

text behind Gold-I am

Gold-Sapphire-Sama

Then the rest is English. I know I had a little trouble at parts.

EDIT- Oops I didn't notice Snoaz had already translated it....her translation was much better anyway....

Last edited:
    Years
    chamo-chan said:
    And, it doesn't say the exact results, but we know two things.
    1. Crys lost to Blue in the first round.
    2. Emerald beat Red and won the last symbol.
    Oh! 'Kay, thank ya. I was just curious, 'cuz that'd be the most epic tournament ever. 8D It'd be so fun to watch all 10 'Dex Holders battle each other.~

Thanks for teh translations, Snoaz and Ruru! :D Now I understand the comics a bit better. Yay for the tournament~

Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes.
    Masa totally wants to try that! Even though I have absolutely no clothes-designing talent whatsoever.
    XD I'll try to draw Crys in a new outfit. Expect it to be done by Saturday...but don't expect it to look good. XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    First comic:

First round
    Blue vs. Crystal

(Ten minutes later)

Meganium is KO!
    The winner is Blue!

Parents: "THAT IS OUR GIRL~!"
    Bill: Now I know why it's just us on their side.
    You'd say Blue in twenty years... (She'd be the same as her mother then XD)

Second comic:

And the winner is Green!
    Ruby: "Noooo!"

Ruby: How can a champion / battler have beaten me? That's impossible~!

Sappphire: So Ruby, how does it feel to have lost to a champion? I told you that trainers are better than coordinators.

Ruby: THAT'S NOT TRUE!
    Sapphire: IT IS TRUE!

Green: If I had known, I'd never would have become a trainer myself... Mrah, they make my ears hurt.

Third comic:

Text behind Gold: I am the best, I am the most fantastic.

Fans: Kyah~, Sapphire-sama, good luck! <3
    (Gold doesn't have any fans apparently XD)

And the rest is in English.

Pretty random sometimes, but ah well, funny at the same time. I'd kill to see that battle tournament O_O

Oh, thank you for the translation Snoaz.
    :3

OMG! Silver and Gold remakes for DS. Now I'm pretty sure they'll make a new arc for PokeSpe featuring the GSC characters.~ Hopefully also Lance.~ I wanna see him like this:

8DDDDDD *shot again*
    >3 I like Lance time.
    :3

this week so busy to me :| But I still drawing funny comic(shonen-ai comic) if you don't like, don't view them ;D=))
    Spoiler:
    I love your artwork. :3

Oh, can I join? Pokemon Spe/Ad is one of my two favorite manga. :]
    Sure, you can.

welcome new member. :D

i hate when i lose anyways i hope they keep things the same and add cool stuff. the good news it means i can kick silver ass everytime JAJAJAJAJAJa and battle Redsan and Green yay

>c *roundhouse kicks* no, bad pairy! No cookie for you!
    *give bandaid*

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for helping me out, Snoaz and Ru-Kun. I thought I could trust my own knowledge of the language. Pity. :(

I am so freakin' excited right now. There's probably explosions of celebration on every single Pokemon site on the internet. It may feel like Christmas came early. I can't believe it. My favorite region is getting its deserved makeover!!! And it further proves that there will be a GSC new arc in PokeSpe! Hooray!!!

Awesome art, Ruby_Norman!

Man, I'm so glad. I came on here first, because I'm bracing myself when I go over to the BMGF forums. lol I won't be out of there in a long time. This is really really big news.

Oh, and I know it. March-April 2010, bring on HeartGold and Soul Silver!!! Interesting choice of names, I may add. Woohoo!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh, and I know it. March-April 2010, bring on HeartGold and Soul Silver!!! Interesting choice of names, I may add. Woohoo!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THOSE GAMES? I'VE ALREADY WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!

I know, I'll just buy it in Japanese when it comes out, just like I did Platinum XD

On-topic...

Heart Gold actually kind of makes sense if you think about it PokeSpecial-wise. Gold's heart has room for plenty of sexy woman. And Soul Silver, I guess, works too...

Now, they can make these games more epic by adding Pryce's Alter Ego...

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Have no scanner -_-;.

Well, even though the official announcement is on Sunday, I doubt the new character designs will be out then. I mean, we all knew about Platinum months before the official pictures were released.

Like I said before. Gold needs a new hoodie, cap, and longer pants. For some strange reason, I can't imagine Silver in anything short-sleeved...so I guess another jacket for him...maybe open? As for Crystal, well...hm...maybe a slitted miniskirt over biker shorts would be cool...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    WHAT?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THOSE GAMES? I'VE ALREADY WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!

I know, I'll just buy it in Japanese when it comes out, just like I did Platinum XD

Thats what I'm doing...

About that topic...I can't for some reason my scanner/printer won't scan. I was able to scan one thing once then it never worked again...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The new designs will probably be revealed in CoroCoro on the 15th. Until then, I'll start my crappy MS Paint renditions for the contest.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Well, since I know a huge chunk of PC was down over the last night, I would like to apologize to our member (and one co-owner) who had to go a day w.out access. -hugs Val and Snoazy-

Also as a reminder you have until the official announcement about HeartGold and SoulSilver on Pokemon Sunday to submit your entries for:
    Draw a pic about Gold or/and Silver and/or Crystal in new clothes.
    If we dont get pictures of Gold and Crys' new outfits on the show, we will probably extend the deadline. That being said, it's Mother's Day weekend, so expect to see me and the other owners really busy w/RL over the next two days. (I know I wont be here most of this afternoon and evening and tomorrow)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Given the pattern for games to be modified from Japan to here in the U.S., I expect we're looking at the same time-frame as we did with Platinum.

With the new designs, I wish Silver got better clothes. The ones he has on now makes him look evil (which he really isn't). I wonder how they'll change the dialogue too. Or will he still act like a total freak like with Paul (in the anime)? He has to have motives with stealing the Totodile, it wasn't properly shown in the originals. I hope they influence that plot more in these remakes. Silver needs a brand new design, make him look like a venerable and justified rival like the other contemporary rivals are.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Here are my entries for the Contest:

I chose to draw an alternate outfit for Gold (In MSPaint):

New Hat:

New Jacket:

New Shorts

Lol, I hope you all like them.

Years
    Spoiler:

It looks surprisingly good. The artist is very talented. :3

\o/

Gold looks like he's wearing something Silvery no? Instead of the Reddish/Yellow one.
    YAY FOR NEW OUTFIT!!!

O___________O

OMG!!! THE STARTER FOLLOWS YOU!!!

Anyways I WANT TO SEE THE GOLD SUGIMORI ART!!!!

Video of Pokemon Sunday. :3

I hope we find more info.

I WANT TO SEE THE NEW CLOTHES!!!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

New Hat:

New Jacket:

New Shorts

Lol, I hope you all like them.
    :D Nice.

It looks surprisingly good. The artist is very talented. :3

\o/

Gold looks like he's wearing something Silvery no? Instead of the Reddish/Yellow one.
    YAY FOR NEW OUTFIT!!!

I NEEDS TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO. XD

O___________O

OMG!!! THE STARTER FOLLOWS YOU!!!

Anyways I WANT TO SEE THE GOLD SUGIMORI ART!!!!
    D8
    Amazing.
    8D

I'm excited for that game already.
    The clothes do look diffrent, but, I think the hat's the same. :/

^o^ Wow, now I'm looking forward to a new Heart Gold/Soul Silver arc of PokeSpecial.
    But, I still wonder who'll come back.

Characters I think will come back in the manga. (Besides the obvious gymleaders and such.)
    -Lance. (He HAS to!)
    -Will and Karen
    -Green. (after all, you DO meet him in game in the older games.)
    -Emerald. (not sure why though)
    -...Giovanni? ( O: )

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I hope that when the new chapters come out Gold decides to collect gym badges. Maybe he could have a compitetion with Silver. Gold earns all the badges in Johto and Silver all the badges in Kanto, then they both enter the Pokemon league. Then there has to be an epic battle at the top of Mount Silver.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    CHAMO AND DON'T FORGET REDSANNNNN BECAUSE the only point in the game is to battle Redsan at the end and beat the living daylights out of Silver

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Well, Saber wins the contest. However, looking at the video and the screenshots, it appears that Gold and Silver are not getting outfit changes. We can assume the same of Kris and therefore expect less changes than we expected.

Saber, congrats on winning the contest.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    It sort of feels like a hollow victory since I was the only one who entered, but I'm happy. I'm fine with no outfit changes.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    And maybe, just maybe, somebody will explain in the remake why Red is a mute little emo hiding at the top of the mountain.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years

New Jacket:

Well. THIS is cool! 8D
    Saber, congrats on winning the contest.
    Oh... Wow... That was ... fast.^^; Fine for me but I still want to see what Masa-chan comes up with. <3
    However, looking at the video and the screenshots, it appears that Gold and Silver are not getting outfit changes. We can assume the same of Kris and therefore expect less changes than we expected.
    By looking at the video I can't tell if they'll get outfit changes or not. >_>; Silver is hidden behind the mailbox. And Gold's appearance in the screenshot is as chibi game character... Not much to see actually.
    BUT I FREAKIN' LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR STARTER SEEMS TO FOLLOW YOU! <3 <3 <3 *squeak*
    And maybe, just maybe, somebody will explain in the remake why Red is a mute little emo hiding at the top of the mountain.
    Because Red as mute little emo is epic win! I think that you can battle Red is a nice little extra feature you can have after you got through the whole game. xD Like "Beat the game and you can battle the champion"

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I'm sure they've got outfit changes. It'd be cruel not to...

Red in Mt. Silver has already been done.

Green, well, it has been hinting that Silver's going to help his Rhydon evolve, so might as well throw him in. And since it Heart and Soul, Yellow might as well have a role...the Viridian trainers are in the house!

And yes, I do want Lance in there too...I totally want Yellow to meet a reformed Lance...well, not so much as reformed as just knows he'll get his butt whooped if he tries to wipe out humanity again.

And I hope Janine meets her daddy again!

I found a video where it shows a map of the Johto, it looks like there's a new island. Yay new area!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back