• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Oh man, need to go read the new chapters. But before that

Which characters would you see on the good/dark side?
    Good: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Dia, Platinum
    Bad: Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, Emerald, Pearl

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hehe, thank you, Clover~! ♥

And the fact that people have yet to read the new chapters are the reasons why things are in Spoilers, so people who don't want to be spoiled don't get Spoiled. ^_^

... I'm totally going to be a bit different on this.

Good
    - Green
    - Sapphire
    - Emerald
    - Gold
    - Yellow
    - Dia
    - Platina

Bad
    - Red
    - Ruby
    - Silver
    - Pearl
    - Crystal
    - Blue
    - Gold

Bwahaha. /o/ I've seen plenty of Red in TR uniform images, sooo... -sweatdrop-

Years
  • Hello, peps! Yay new chapters! :3 I'll have to read the rest tomorrow, but I am catching up!
    Spoiler:

I'm actually liking the D/D/P Arc a lot more than I thought. Platina's more innocent and curious than rich and snobby, like I thought she was going to be.

Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Oooh, *Insert generic answers.

Good
    Red
    Yellow
    Ruby
    Emerald
    Gold
    Crystal
    Diamond

Bad
    Green
    Blue
    Silver
    Sapphire
    Pearl
    Platina

So yeah, stupid little rubbish answers right there xD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Hmm,

Good :
    Crystal
    Silver
    Green
    Dia
    Yellow
    Sapphire

Bad :
    Emerald
    Ruby
    Blue
    Pearl

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Hey there, you're not getting ignored. ;) ^^ Though I've never seen you before, welcome back.

Cute theme, BinaryPeaches!

And the fact that people have yet to read the new chapters are the reasons why things are in Spoilers, so people who don't want to be spoiled don't get Spoiled.

I stopped caring. :P

Nendoru said:
    Random PokeSpe fact of the day which everyone knows already: Blue is actually the oldest 'Dex Holder.

Whoa, really? Strangely that makes sense. :/

Why are more of my favorite characters on the Dark Side than the Good Side? xD -shot-

I think it's because we're so used to seeing our favorites on one side that we prefer to see them on the opposite end spectrum.

yeo101's Laiceps Nomekop pretty much sums up for me the original holders. So I'll do the rest:

Good side:
    Gold
    Crystal
    Diamond
    Platina

Bad side:
    Ruby
    Emerald
    Sapphire
    Pearl (though it pains me to place him here)

Silver's tough, I can't place him on either side.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Hi guys~! I would like to declare Blue the most bad@$$ Dex Holder, seriously! While Red and Green are geting pummeled into bits by Surge and Koga, respectively, Blue is giving Sabrina a hard time. Not to mention her whole thing of setting Yellow up with the Rainbow and Silver Wings, and the Ditto arm.Too bad she her bad@ssness is pretty much gone by the FR/LG arc. She deserves a photoshop from me!

Also, chapter 31... Pidgeot... and Koga... poor, poor guy!
    Can someone tell me how long is the RGB arc, I'm to lazy too look. >.<

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Hello new-er, old member! XD Geez, I need to greet people more often...

And Pokey, I think it's maybe 80 chapters. At least that's what I remember reading the Yellow arc at, but my memory is not to be trusted.^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @ Pokey: Yeah. xD She is pretty bad@$$. Not as much in the FR/LG Arc, but she does have her epic moments, like when she hold up the gold ring that she had around her wrist, and goes "hohoho" when she was asked how she even got it. :3

And Hello, old member. o/ Though I don't remember you at all, sorry. XD;

RBG Arc was... I have no idea. @_@ -too sleepy to look it up.-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • *nods* All right, then. Welcome back, I guess~

Mm... Playing all this Touhou got me thinking, "What Touhou themes match the PokeSpecial characters?" So, this is what I've come up with (keep in mind these are all lyricless, so there's no need to worry about foul language or anything like that :3):

Y'all are probably gonna kill me for all these sound files. By the way, you don't have to listen through each song. Plenty of them get up to 5-7 minutes long (I believe the one I designated as Blue's theme is the only one that gets 7 minutes; Dia's and Silver's should be the shortest).

Red's Theme:

Green's Theme:

Blue's Theme:

Yellow's Theme:

Gold's Theme:

Silver's Theme:

Crystal's Theme:

Ruby's Theme:

Sapphire's Theme:

Emerald's Theme:

Dia's Theme:

Pearl's Theme:

Platinum's Theme:

---

I couldn't find themes that fit their personalities entirely, so this is the best I could do XD

Note to everyone: I'm extremely hyper at night. Just a warning XD

Oh, and it took me at least an hour to get this up >.> I was having trouble uploading the files when I realized it wouldn't take " ' " or ",", or even "?" >.>

They should all be available to the public, though~ If not, look up the song titles on Youtube or something (though there are different versions for some of the songs).

So yeah~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @ Pokey: There are 40 chapters for RBG. 41-90 is the yellow arc
    Oh and I agree. Blue is bad@$$.

Years
  • Nice sound file thingys, Zuzu. Lolz, just the name of the theme for Sapphire fits her: "Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy." xD
    RubyJB88 said:
    Whoa, really? Strangely that makes sense. :/
    ...Y'know, nao that Nen thinks about it again, it does kinda figure.

Also, I did more random research on the 'Dex Holder's birthdates 'coz I'm nerdy like that. x.x

'Dex Holders in Order from Oldest to Youngest (not including the DPP gang for obvious reasons)
    1. Blue
    2. Red
    3. Green
    4. Yellow
    5. Crys
    6. Gold
    7. Silver
    8. Ruby
    9. Sapphire
    10. Emerald

I wonder who'll be the youngest and oldest in the DPP arc? 83 My guess is that Pearl will be the oldest, and Dia the youngest.

Anyway. Welcome back, Stephen~ I kinda think that I remember you. >.o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll try to listen to the sound files when sound works on my internet again. ._.; -needs to restart for it to work, and is too lazy to-

Heehee, interesting~ Also looked like the R/S/E people made another difference by having the a male be the oldest. For R/B/G/Y, Blue is the oldest, and Crys is the Oldest for the G/S/C people.

Me like. :3

Pearl definitely feels like he's going to be the oldest, and Dia feels like he's going to be the youngest.

However, if they have Dia and Pearl have birthdays corresponding to their name, Dia would be a April baby (Diamond = April Birthstone) and Pearl would be a June Baby (Pearl = June Birthstone).

So, unless Pearl is born the year before Dia is born, Dia will be older than Pearl. :3

No clue about Platina, though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • *munches* Though I know you have a Touhou song in your siggy, Peaches. Or, really, a parody of an actual Touhou background music :3

Hmm, I guess while I'm at it, I'll say who's theme it is for the ones I designated to each PokeSpecial character.

Red's Theme is Tewi Inaba's (she's a bunny girl :3).
    Green's is Marisa Kirisame's (one of the originals, she's a witch~).
    Blue's is Ran Yakumo's (a nine-tailed fox Shikigami :3).
    Yellow's is Komachi's *forgot her last name* (a Shinigami/grim reaper).

Gold's is one of Youmu Konpaku's (a half-ghost, half-human girl, one of my faves <3).
    Silver's is Remilia Scarlet's (a vampire/devil girl~~~).
    Crystal's is Keine Kamishiwara's *last name definitely spelled wrong* (a history eater).

Ruby's is Youmu's other theme.
    Sapphire's is Cirno's theme (a cute little fairy; look at the Mod's profile on here).
    Emerald's is Yukari Yakumo's (a boundary demon or something like that).

Dia's is Chen's (cat shikigami of Ran, who is also a shikigami XD).
    Pearl's is Suwako Moriya's (a frog goddess, another one of my faves <3).
    Platinum's is Kaguya *forgot last name* (a lunar princess).

So yeah~

I kinda think Dia's gonna be older than Pearl. Just saying XD But maybe Platinum will be older than the two.

Edit: 13,000 post~

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Wow, only 40 chapters? I was way off. XD

I like your songs for the Holders, Zuzu. Especially Gold's. It fits him.XDD

I think Platina would be the eldest, but Dia would be the youngest. I guess her personality just makes her seem older. ^^

And off-topic: I colored another scan! I can't believe it took me two weeks...O.o But, it's done.:D
    Spoiler:

Ugh, I don't really like how the birds turned out. That's what took me the longest.:/ Anyway, if anyone has any criticism, feel free to throw it at me. I need it. ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    *munches* Though I know you have a Touhou song in your siggy, Peaches. Or, really, a parody of an actual Touhou background music :3
    Haha, really? I didn't know that~ I'll be sure to listen to those themes then as soon as possible. :D

I'm sure we don't mind, Twilight Requiem~ Just answer the following question?

Who's your favorite character/arc/shippings?

^_^

Looks good, Clover. :3 I would usually color the whole thing, but I'm sure that'll take a lot time. XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I had to be gone when Mangafox was updated. (I'm reading them right now!)

New Chapter stuff
    Spoiler:

That's all I have to say........for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back