• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Weird, I thought Obliviousshipping was already taken. Oh well.

Hmm, Obliviousshipping sounds fine for RedXRuby, I suppose XD I still like RubyXGold/EyeWearshipping more, though D=<

And more fanart, though this time not mine:

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Okay, I know my usertitle says I wouldn't be back until the 17th, but apparently I can manage to sneak on now and then in the meantime. So...Yeah, that's why I'm on. >.< *Offtopic*

Anyway, those shipping names are perfect. XD What would the name be for DiaxBlue? Maternalshipping? Sweetshipping? ...Yes, shutting up now.

Oh, and Yuyuko, I love that Frantic pic. <3 (No offense) Lol at Yellow. XD Cannon? And shield? What is this, LoZ or something? *Shot*

About those Dex Holders in the villain costume ideas...I'm currently drawing some sketches, right now I'm on Red. Giovanni's costume is surprisingly hard to draw. >.>' Blue being in the Mask of Ice costume would be awesome, but I think she'd prefer Sabrina's. Okay, I would. <33 I think Green should be in Koga's (No, I do not have an obsession with ninjas...), Ruby, Sapphire, and Rald have already been decided...I may put Yellow in Lance's costume, but I'm not sure. Silver could be a grunt costume, I guess. The Sinnoh Trio could be in TG's grunt costumes (Lol XD *Shot*), so that leaves Gold and Crys...Maybe Gold could be Mask of Ice? And Crys would be...Um...I have no idea. -.-; A-anyway, I'll work on them the next couple of days. Hopefully.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Cool fanart! But isn't Pich supposed to fit in a backpack or something? * shot for nitpicking*

Gold and Chris could wear those outfits Chermaine and Keane wore in that battle.

I wonder how Yellow would look in Lance's outfit. Looks like I'll have to wait and see.

*shoots Yuyuko* You asked. That is a kind of messed up picture though. No offense.

I like the last one the best.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Guile-esque armor? But much smaller? -shot-
    lawl, that'd be funny to see~ xD;;;;

Once again, Ruby proves how cute he can be XD And I feel sorry for Platinum. Especially having to compete with Blue for Dia's love XD I still like PearlXPlatinum more anyway *shot*

Guess I should bring along some fanart. Hmm...

Get ready, it's a doozy XD

Spoiler:

... As you can see, I got bored and made PokeSpecial Shaman King themes XD Feel free to use all but the ones between the "*", as those are already being used. The bigger avvies are for Tier 3+ supporters, by the way, and if you choose to use the banner, you might want to use CSS in which case I can help XD

So yeah. Expect more of these later unless Val, Boulevard, or Chamo says something XD This was all just an idea for a collab theme since there are plenty now on PC XD

I like Pearl x Platinum too. O:

And those are very cool themes yuyu~
    Also, remember, I'm a co-owner too. D:

Poor Green. If I had something small and cheerful attached to my leg I'd probably have trouble kicking the little sucker off, whether I wanted to or not.

Green: Get off Emerald!
    Emerald: But you're cuddly...
    Green:WTF?
    Blue: Told you.
    Lol, awww, Emerald can be cute though....

Aww, who am I kidding, he's always cute~ *picks up and cuddles*

it would be weird if when he grows older, he has a sudden growth spurt.

Weird, I thought Obliviousshipping was already taken. Oh well.

Hmm, Obliviousshipping sounds fine for RedXRuby, I suppose XD I still like RubyXGold/EyeWearshipping more, though D=<

And more fanart, though this time not mine:

Spoiler:

Those fan arts are adorable~

and that one with Yellow is funny. xD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Crackshippings FTW (I'm still laughing now)!

Green: Get off Emerald!
    Emerald: But you're cuddly...
    Green:WTF?
    Blue: Told you.
    XD! Thank you, this is beyond win.

Fanart is epic as usual (I agree shouldn't pichu be smaller?)
    @Yuyuko: Wow! Those are some awesome themes

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Yes, we do. *gives you certificate with 'I am Sapphire' written on it* Just post a profile and have fun hitting on Ruby

8D -noms certificate-

Anybody have a name for the triangle of SilverxYellowxLance?

...-thinks-...

...Echoshipping.

Don't ask. Oh, and I checked the Incomplete List, it's not taken elsewhere.

Anyway, those shipping names are perfect. XD What would the name be for DiaxBlue? Maternalshipping? Sweetshipping? ...Yes, shutting up now.

Maternalshipping, methinks. Not taken.

it would be weird if when he grows older, he has a sudden growth spurt.

-spittakes-

WANTWANTWANT. xDDDDD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Mm, EchoShipping. Hee hee, you've just helped my fic. thanks! I won't ask.

Ne, if Emerald had a spurt would he still have the crescent shaped hair? Cause it might be better without it.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Great fanarts.

I actually can't imagine Ruby or Sapphire in villain suits. The Kanto and Johto holders are okay, but not Hoenn or Sinnoh. Those outfits aren't the same as Rocket is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    So true. The TR outfits are the best, because it's classic.

It's simply the best villain team - after that, it went downwards. Hohoho!

(Why am I suddenly a Rocket-defender? I dunno. I just have a fondness for it xD)

Plus: totally for the Maternalshipping name~! <3 Not that I'm gonna support it... but it's one of the better crackpairings, I guess XD

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Oh my, those crack pairing pics certainly made my day. xDD (BluexDia, wut?)

on-topic: The Kanto and Johto dex holders would look great in the TR uniforms. (Especially Blue and Red, evil!Red=hot.) I can see Ruby in a Team Magma outfit and Sapphire in a Team Aqua garb, the badana would fit. Sorry Dia and Pearl, but both of you would look terrible in TG attire. Don't get me wrong, Galactic is my favorite team, but their uniforms are painfully out of style. Platina would look alright in the TG Female's dress as long as she doesn't have the Bowl-haircut.

Also, fanart time. Case' you're living in an cave, Pixiv=God.
    Enjoy! BEWARE, MASSIVE DUMP. For those who don't have Broadband, it's best not to click it or it will slow down your computer. D:
    Spoiler:

That's all folks! ;D Well, I have more, but I suppose this is becoming too massive. Expect some RSE pics next time! Later~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @R a i n e+: 80... Wow! That is some awesome, no epic fanart. I really like all the group pictures (especially the third one).

Don't get me wrong, Galactic is my favorite team, but their uniforms are painfully out of style. Platina would look alright in the TG Female's dress as long as she doesn't have the Bowl-haircut.
    I know that really is their greatest let down. Cyrus' outfit ain't too bad but yeah...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

dibs on using this along with the RGBY version for a sig*stabbed*

Those are my favourites. Such an awesome drawing style! :O
    Emerald being cuddled is cute <3
    The DP trio looks awesome;
    Blue linking her arm with Green's makes me happy :D
    And Green looks EPICLY HOT in the last pic. Thank you for that.

(I want to use it for a theme too... meh, too bad you already have claimed it XD)

I'll just search on Pixiv myself then. Not that I understand any Japanse, but....[/fail]

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Managed to steal my dad's laptop~*Cough* Anyway...

The TR costumes are great, yesh. <3 But I want to try drawing Ruby and Sapphire in TA and TM costumes (I have to admit my TM costume fetish. Ears = <333) anyway. Besides, Emerald is SO gonna be in that Guile Hideout amor. XD *Shot by Emerald* Anyway, I sketched the Kanto Trio, currently on Yellow. She may actually look good in Lance's costume, surprise...O.o

Raine+ said:
    AW MAH GOD. 833333 GOLDDDD!!!! XDDDD Pichu costume? And yukata and school uniform AND HG/SS outfit?! ... I love you, Raine. This made my day. <33333 *Faints from epicness*

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Eeeeh, I missed so much.
    Greetings all new members! :D
    Awesome fanart. Kept saving it into my ever-growing Pokemon Fanart folders.
    (;
    (Am still waiting for 31 to come out in SG. It's not happening. THere's like a two month gap between each book. Grr.....)

Am working on a Pkmn Game-verse story called [Fallen Sun]. Might just post it straight to FF.net.

Speaking of stories, who won the Oneshot contest?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh my, those crack pairing pics certainly made my day. xDD (BluexDia, wut?)

on-topic: The Kanto and Johto dex holders would look great in the TR uniforms. (Especially Blue and Red, evil!Red=hot.) I can see Ruby in a Team Magma outfit and Sapphire in a Team Aqua garb, the badana would fit. Sorry Dia and Pearl, but both of you would look terrible in TG attire. Don't get me wrong, Galactic is my favorite team, but their uniforms are painfully out of style. Platina would look alright in the TG Female's dress as long as she doesn't have the Bowl-haircut.

Also, fanart time. Case' you're living in an cave, Pixiv=God.
    Enjoy! BEWARE, MASSIVE DUMP. For those who don't have Broadband, it's best not to click it or it will slow down your computer. D:
    Spoiler:

That's all folks! ;D Well, I have more, but I suppose this is becoming too massive. Expect some RSE pics next time! Later~

... Such. Epic. Fanart.

And Ibuberu won it. It was announced a few pages back XD I was hoping to win this round, but that's OK

There should be another one-shot contest.

Oh, and comments in the spoilers in bold.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Nice finds, R a i n e+! They all look so great...draws it really nice. But I'm really waiting for the R/S ones. Gotta collect all them Ruby pics!!!

Cyrus, out of the other Galactic outfits, is the only one that suits him. The other ones worn by the commanders aren't bad either.

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
    wow....its been soooo loong since I've posted on a forum
    some of you might remember me....
    most of you won't xD
    but I'm back, and I'll try to be more active from this day on =]
    (I've been spending my time on Deviantart if any of you want to know =P)

talkin' 'bout outfit changes I see...
    I'm so tempted to draw them as I hear from you guys xD
    maybe I will...maybe =P
    (you'll have to make me first....and it won't take much to convince me xD)

soo...uh...
    what else did I miss?
    I'm pretty lost here xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Well, I for one... don't remember you, Razorfire XD;
    You must have joined wayyyyyy back, then.

So that means you missed a LOT of craziness and epicness. No need to catch it all up though, that will take you at least a week XD

I agree with Zuzu there should be another contest, if enough people vote on their own accord at least. (This time, there was a little too much persuasion needed; what's the use of a contest when only 10% of the members vote?)

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
    wow...
    just realized I've been gone for almost a year xD
    I expected as much...
    oh well, I can make up for it anyways
    and for future refference, call me Z anyone who doesnt know me =]

what this contests I hear of?
    well, whatever it is, I say yes!

now, I'm off to draw "stuff"
    -coughfanartcough-

Years
    Guess who's back from her trip to San Francisco? :D Did everyone miss meee?

Nen went to Japantown and bought the entire GSC arc in Japanese. <3
    That was also when I realized how much I luff Matou-sensei's amazin' chibi style. I like it even more than Yamamoto-sensei's now... e.e Come back, Matooou! -waves frantically-

Anyway. Great fan art, everyone. -bows down to Pixiv-
    Snoaz, Nen's comments are really late, but those crack ships are hysterical. xDD Emerald x Green made meh lul. But I still like Silver x Green better, nyaah

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back