• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • XD

Marley, you're a GOLD fan? Really? 8D This world needs more of those. Plus you like Mangaquest to go with that. 8DD This, we also need. Hellow, myah. *waves*

I've been doing a lot of that lately.

OH. AND. I found this when I surfed Pokespe Search this afternoon.
    Spoiler:

<33

Yes, please, ignore the fact that I can always find Gold/Johto/HGSS-related fanart but none of Green for his birthday. *shot by Green fans*

EDIT: No, wait! I did find something!
    Spoiler:

See, I DO love you, Green. :D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Oh no!!! I missed Green's birthday!! DD: Curse you design project...X( I don't like saying belated birthdays because that ruins the moment. :(

EDIT: Oh wow, looks like I wasn't the only one!! Snoaz, of all Green fans, missed his birthday?? XDD I love it how in one of his fanarts Silver's giving the smallest gift lol. WOnder what they're saying in the last one.

Oh man...so many posts I missed. D:

That's sweet~ ^^

Sounds grisly to me. :S

Blue: ....... I'd like Green dressed like you please. o3o

Awesome Val. Snoaz would love that line, I'm sure of it this time. :P

No seriously, that philosopher guy who thought man was naturally wicked?

* in Indian accent* Correct.

What would the pokespe characters do if they were in the middle of a zombie apacolypse?

Simple answer. Become the protagonists in Left 4 Dead 2.

Great sig Snoaz. Red and Green look like they're part of Hitman. XD

Hilarious lines you got there chamo. Way to go, Gold.

A gagged Blue.

(You're free to interpret that as you wish.)

Dayum.

Natu-kun, EPIC caption edit. That's what Green would say. LOL XD

Heh, I almost forgot seeing that DS in there...yeah that was a nod to the *new* console that was introduced back then.

Nice fanart Raiko. I really like seeing him in a samurai outfit.

OMG Baa, that is the best pic of Green I've seen. You have to tell me where you got it. Does the artist do more of other characters *is seriously hoping for a you-know-what-one*?

Phew! I'm done...*collapses*

Years
  • Ah, Darn it! I forgot it was Green's Birthday...
    Happy Birthday Green! You're so awesome, you celebrate two days!
    Also, Happy Birthday family memeber of mine, who eerily resembles him!
    Nice fanart! I wish i had anything good to contribute...but i don't.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Thanks for the welcomes, folks. :D I think I'll like you guys, too. And I certainly do plan to stick around.

Yup, my favorite ships are the ones that make me laugh, and Ruby and Sapphire are never short of that. Same with Gold and Crystal... though that pretty much goes for Gold in general. (Yay, Gold!)
    I really hope the (temporary, so they say) cancellation of Grade 5 and 6 doesn't mean no HGSS arc. I thirst for more of Gold's antics.

xD I saw the scene in my avatar first in the chapter, and I knew I had to use it for something.

Also, Clover, lovely finds, I must say.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Green!!!

Hopefully you've had a wonderful day. <3
    Know that in my eyes you're the most awesome person the makers of Pokémon ever designed. :D

Also, because I like birthday-themed pics:​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyway. My answer to what Green would get for his birthday is in my fic (though, admittedly, it only talks about Blue. As was to be expected, of course.) Completely rushed and all because I had to make the deadline. -grumble-

@ Kelly: One-liners are kinda off-limits here, so you might wanna lenghten your posts a bit.​
    ~AHH~ Lovely fan art Snoaz~ And I read your fic too~ ouo

FFFF, DID I MISS GREEN'S BIRTHDAY? D8

Oh well, Happy Birthday Green, you sexy trainer you. <3

Technically HGSS Green, but still sexy. =w=

Edit: Oh, Snoaz, I think in that picture they're making fun of Green being younger. =w=
    *nosebleeds* ouo aaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Well, it seems a little silly to be "asking" to join the club as it's not an outrightly exclusive affair, but I feel formal today so CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS POKESPE IS AWESOME.

:] I'm Marley, and... FranticShippingforever. :D

AND AS A MEANS OF INITIATION FOR MAHSELF, I have taken it upon myself to fill out this Big Darn PokéSpe Quiz Thing.
    Spoiler:

Happy belated to Green~! All this fanart is oddly making me like Green a little more... woo.
    OoO You are very interesting~
    And I approve of Yellow x anyone~
    *sniff* I think you're mai soul mate. ;u;
    *hug*

XD

Marley, you're a GOLD fan? Really? 8D This world needs more of those. Plus you like Mangaquest to go with that. 8DD This, we also need. Hellow, myah. *waves*

I've been doing a lot of that lately.

OH. AND. I found this when I surfed Pokespe Search this afternoon.
    Spoiler:

<33

Yes, please, ignore the fact that I can always find Gold/Johto/HGSS-related fanart but none of Green for his birthday. *shot by Green fans*

EDIT: No, wait! I did find something!
    Spoiler:

See, I DO love you, Green. :D

^u^ More fan art makes me happy~ <3

Thanks for the welcomes, folks. :D I think I'll like you guys, too. And I certainly do plan to stick around.

Yup, my favorite ships are the ones that make me laugh, and Ruby and Sapphire are never short of that. Same with Gold and Crystal... though that pretty much goes for Gold in general. (Yay, Gold!)
    I really hope the (temporary, so they say) cancellation of Grade 5 and 6 doesn't mean no HGSS arc. I thirst for more of Gold's antics.

xD I saw the scene in my avatar first in the chapter, and I knew I had to use it for something.

Also, Clover, lovely finds, I must say.
    I pray for HG/SS arc to Marely. ouo
    ANd that is the best new thing ever~

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    More welcomes~! :D Then more thank yous are in order.

OoO You are very interesting~
    And I approve of Yellow x anyone~
    *sniff* I think you're mai soul mate. ;u;
    *hug*
    <Return hug> Yay.
    She just works with everyone~

Interesting? I'm deeply honored. Now I have so much to live up to~
    Maybe I should've started out a little less interestingly.

:|
    I'm Marley.
    I like Pokémon Special.
    And biographies and serious discussions of politics.
    :| :| :|

Mm-mm.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    hi marly oh im new to oh and is it just me or does pokespe follow you like today a saw a place called Green oaks now take out the s and you get Green oak when i saw it i laughed and my mom looked at me like i was crazy

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome, Marley! I'm sure you'll fit in.

EDIT: Oh wow, looks like I wasn't the only one!! Snoaz, of all Green fans, missed his birthday?? XDD I love it how in one of his fanarts Silver's giving the smallest gift lol. WOnder what they're saying in the last one.
    Well, I have a legitimate reason: I was working on a fic for his birthday. And saving all the Green-related fan art I could find. Just too busy to post here, really. :D

Awesome Val. Snoaz would love that line, I'm sure of it this time. :P
    You're right this time, Ruby. I totally lolled at Val's post, and that line was the highlight, hohoho! XP

By the way. Thanks for comment about my sig. I like it a lot too. :D Especially Red.

Nice fanart Raiko. I really like seeing him in a samurai outfit.

OMG Baa, that is the best pic of Green I've seen. You have to tell me where you got it. Does the artist do more of other characters *is seriously hoping for a you-know-what-one*?
    I'm not Baa, but... this is where the picture comes from. Unfortunately he/she draws mostly pictures of other fandoms; I only see about two from Pokémon, and all of Green. (But less good.)
    I agree about the epicness. Saying that he looks sexy would be the understatement of the century. <3 Definitely one of the best pics of Green I've seen around! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome newies~ And I love that Johto Rocket Dex holders pic, clover 8D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • More welcomes~! :D Then more thank yous are in order.

<Return hug> Yay.
    She just works with everyone~

Interesting? I'm deeply honored. Now I have so much to live up to~
    Maybe I should've started out a little less interestingly.

I'm Marley.
    I like Pokémon Special.
    And biographies and serious discussions of politics.
    :| :| :|

Mm-mm.

Rofl, Marley. *ruffles hair*

ouo The club is growing, and it makes me happy.

Anyway......new topic...

That I can't think up of right now.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    hey is any one on i got a new topic okay Kusaka(the writer of pokespe)is going to make a HG/SS arc and he wants you to come up with: 1.Where in Jhoto will it take place?2. Who will be the villan?(you can make one up)3. What will be there goal?4. What Legendary(s) will be used?5.Should the other pokedex holders be used?6.If yes which ones? and7.Should they include the new female Player in the HG/SS games in the arch. Thats it ill anwser it later

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Well, I have a legitimate reason: I was working on a fic for his birthday. And saving all the Green-related fan art I could find. Just too busy to post here, really. :D

Hehehe that's ok, makes sense. :D

Thanks for comment about my sig. I like it a lot too. :D Especially Red.

Yeah he doesn't look the usual type, does he? But I like it though.

Unfortunately he/she draws mostly pictures of other fandoms; I only see about two from Pokémon, and all of Green.

Aww. :( Oh well. It'd be awesome if he/she did the same for Ruby...I can just imagine...XD

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Thanks again for the welcomes, guys! >> Is it over yet? I feel extremely welcomed!

Rofl, Marley. *ruffles hair*

ouo The club is growing, and it makes me happy.
    :3
    Careful of the 'do.

Hark! a Topic!
    Er... give me a minute on that; it's a doozie.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Almost over, Marley! For I have to say a big 'Welcome!' to you too :3

Missed Green's birthday ;__; though I do have some cute icons to salvage the situation!

Spoiler:

Okay, topic time!

1.Where in Johto will it take place?
    Personally, I want it to take place throughout the region, not just in one specific area. (If I had to choose, Miltank Farm for the epic win?)

2. Who will be the villan?(you can make one up)
    I do like Team Rocket very much, but with a new leader in place of Giovanni.

3. What will be there goal?
    Usually, a good plot requires a goal. Perhaps saving the world (yet again?) because I can't think of anything else ;; Oh, and obviously some Mangaquest action, and Johto trio interaction, because we definitely need more of that! No, srsly.

4. What Legendary(s) will be used?
    Would like to stick with the Johto Legendaries - probably more on Ho-oh and Lugia this time (the Legendary Beasts played a pivotal role in the GSC Arc by joining forces with the Gym Leaders to defeat the Mask of Ice. Lugia and Ho-Oh just got brainwashed and trashed the place :<)

5. Should the other pokedex holders be used?
    Ruby and Sapphire? y/y? (maybe Emerald could tag along, just maybe)

And I'd love to see Pearl and gang interact with Gold and gang :3

6. If yes which ones?
    ^

7. Should they include the new female Player in the HG/SS games in the arc?
    A definite 'yes' for me. I'd love it if Crys got the outfit switch, instead of another original character being introduced (I love Yellow to bits, don't get me wrong. But Emerald... meh, not as much >_<; ) Not including the girl/the outfit would be really weird o.o

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Ah! Thank you. :]

Okay. Here we go.
    >> Kusaka-sensei is so much better at this stuff than I am. I guess that's why he's getting paid and I'm cleaning the house so my dad will let me buy a big straw hat and silly-looking boots.

Spoiler:

I talk too much. >>

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    You guys are still speculating about the HGSS arc? Good to see nothing much has changed in my absence.

I'm hoping that Dia and Pearl make an appearance, so we can get some guest manzai acts. (i.e. the other holders joining in on their jokes)

I imagine Gold would challenge Pearl to a "Manzai Duel" and force Silver to be his partner. Ha ha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    okay time to anwser my own topic
    1.Where in Johto will it take place?
    well all over the jhoto region or if there are any new places that only show up in the remake
    2. Who will be the villan?(you can make one up)
    Team Rocket for sure but a new boss insted of Giovanni
    3. What will be there goal?
    Well not sure but it could start out by them just meeting at jhoto for a dex holder get together then go on from there
    4. What Legendary(s) will be used?
    Luigia and Ho-oh but more lugia because in GSC they showed it less than Ho-oh
    5. Should the other pokedex holders be used?
    heak yeah
    6. If yes which ones?
    all of them my resons in question 3
    7. Should they include the new female Player in the HG/SS games in the arc?
    hm well it would be kinda cool but also confusing so no

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    You guys are still speculating about the HGSS arc? Good to see nothing much has changed in my absence.

I'm hoping that Dia and Pearl make an appearance, so we can get some guest manzai acts. (i.e. the other holders joining in on their jokes)

I imagine Gold would challenge Pearl to a "Manzai Duel" and force Silver to be his partner. Ha ha.
    Silver would make a killer tsukkomi...
    Literally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back