• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think your first line should be in spoilers, Amore. ^^

Spoiler:
    me too, don't know about the other gym leaders but I hope they'll at least put Pryce and Morty in (Pryce for what happened to him after GSC and Morty for his new look)

and I hope they'll give us info on Kris and Kotone's appearance soon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0YvyDZSFhk

The PokeSpeAni team is making some real progress. Watch and squeal with joy, peeps!
    oh wow I didn't know there were people actually trying to animate pokespe, it looks really great so far :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Spoiler:

I hope some appear, especially seeing as I hate Whitney (stupid, pathetic, wouldn't give me my badge), Clair (stupid cow, wouldn't accept I'd beat her) and Bugsy (weirdo).

Morty and Chuck would be good, and Falkner (when Entei and Raikou cornered him and Skarmory in GSC, that was epic)
    ..........You shouldn't really rant here.
    It's not permitted to really rant here Amore. :T

But I'm sure the other Gym leaders will appear.

man this arc is important but not because is HG SS is because Red san will be there and Green too so is going to be like last time the older Dex holders appear and help the younger clean up after there mess like in GSC so if Red appears then this will be a good arc if not well is not going to be popular in Japan without Red
    *hugs* Good to see you too pair.
    'bout time you showed up again. ^u^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0YvyDZSFhk

The PokeSpeAni team is making some real progress. Watch and squeal with joy, peeps!
    OoO woah, that's pretty good. The animation is a bit weird, and some of the sound effects sound weird, but it's getting there. ^u^

Oh, wow. That anime thing is awesome. I cannot believe some people are actually making this! That's like a dream come true :D

Can't wait for more, in any case!

Hm, long time I've been here, just like half the forum here. We all know the reason for that, of course. (Best reason ever! :D)
    Hi Snoaz.
    Yeah. I need to show up here more often, seeing as Sydian, Sir, and Val are busy.

Ok. I still need to announce winners for the caption contest...
    but...I do have this: Some more pictures of the HG/SS. DO NOT click if you don't want spoilers.

Again, as a rule of thumb: Discuss content in Spoilers!

Last edited:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Hey, Snoaz. I haven't seen you in a while. Uh, life keeping you off the forums?
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Snoaz, you're returned! And yet another SoulSilver player...

Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Hi Snoaz.
    Yeah. I need to show up here more often, seeing as Sydian, Sir, and Val are busy.

Ok. I still need to announce winners for the caption contest...
    but...I do have this: Some more pictures of the HG/SS. DO NOT click if you don't want spoilers.

Again, as a rule of thumb: Discuss content in Spoilers!
    *is guilty in stalking every day but not posting up replies to the club* ;; >3>
    But now I just have to... 8D
    Spoiler:

Can I still bring something up for the caption contest? *shot for being late*

Pearl: DIAMOND! Why the hell do you have my diary? >|
    Diamond: Wow... I'm gonna read that as bedtime story, will possibly give me some interesting things to dream about.~

System!

Years
    Database error ruined my post. BT

Spoiler:

So, uh, how's everyone tonight?

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
    Hey, Snoaz. I haven't seen you in a while. Uh, life keeping you off the forums?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Snoaz, you're returned! And yet another SoulSilver player...

Spoiler:
    Comments in bold except.
    Spoiler:

*is guilty in stalking every day but not posting up replies to the club* ;; >3>
    But now I just have to... 8D
    Spoiler:

Can I still bring something up for the caption contest? *shot for being late*

Pearl: DIAMOND! Why the hell do you have my diary? >|
    Diamond: Wow... I'm gonna read that as bedtime story, will possibly give me some interesting things to dream about.~
    >:U Vaaaaaaaal. Why don't you post mooooore!
    Spoiler:

Ffff. I need to update the caption contest.
    Database error ruined my post. BT

Spoiler:

So, uh, how's everyone tonight?
    Spoiler:

Ok~ With the announcement System made, I have a new topic.
    It's not a spoiler really, (well, not yet I mean) but it will be under spoilers just in case
    Spoiler:

owo

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Hi evereyone. It have been a long time ;n;

Sadly, i'm broken inside and that would make me unable to write.
    Man, it's some kind of cazy. Our president, Lech Kaczyński, his wife, latest president, boss of IPN, and most smart guys in our country... They're all death.
    They were flying in a wrong plane, in a wrong time, and wrong place. The place is called Smoleńsk.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    nice pics of HG SS but to much of you know who makes me a little wishing Red was there man i want to see him in his 19-20 glory and powers T_T

in other notes Pokemon White and Black sounds awesome i always wonder when they where going to use those colors the third games name will be Gray and then R/S remakes on the 3ds a know pattern in game freak and nintendo

System!

Years
    Hi evereyone. It have been a long time ;n;

Sadly, i'm broken inside and that would make me unable to write.
    Man, it's some kind of cazy. Our president, Lech Kaczyński, his wife, latest president, boss of IPN, and most smart guys in our country... They're all death.
    They were flying in a wrong plane, in a wrong time, and wrong place. The place is called Smoleńsk.

8O I read that on the news. That's terrible.

Spoiler:

This page is so spoiler-y.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    8O I read that on the news. That's terrible.

Then guess. If for you i'ts terrible, then what with me?! I'm from Poland. I'ts going to be in Television for month, two, three... Katyn will never get full of Polish blood...

Okay... One, two...

I calm down. Maybe.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    You'll survive. Britain's technically leaderless, as Parliament was dissolved a few days ago.

Britain's parliament doesn't care much about Poland, so (hopefully) won't try to help you, so (hopefully, provided my prediction is true) you're safe from getting screwed up by outside help:)

I'm hoping Black and White don't have a 3rd game. It just doesn't work right. So, just 2 protagonists!

And I hope that these games aren't so legendary-themed, so the plotline doesn't have to be

chamo-chan

Years
    *Ahem* as much as some of you are sad/discussing the tragedy in Poland, this place IS NOT the place to discuss.
    Please, do not discuss things un-related to the mange (or pokemon as a matter of fact) here.

Anyway, just to distract you guys for a while, I have the results for the caption contest.

3. BlueDartX
    Spoiler:

2. ValentineUmbreon
    Spoiler:

1.System!
    Spoiler:

Thanks for playing~
    I WOULD have the next pic for you guys...but MangaFox keeps giving my comp viruses, so it'll take me a while to get another pic for you guys to captions.

System!

Years
    Yay, I won~

So, chamo, do you still want to continue to use pictures from the DP arc? Even though OneManga is an alternative to read the Pokespe manga, it only got up to Y and a little bit of GS. So, uh, yeah.

Last post for today. I swear. I took up half the last page, for crying out loud.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

I think they started with the HGSS arc over in Japan? There's summaries for the first two chapters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I've read all the manga, up to what there is on mangafox, although my favourite style of scans is the one manga scans, as they're easier to read, with the arrow-key-navigation and the high quality of scans. I just wish those DragonGuard Scanlations people hadn't got told to "cease and decist or be prosecuted", as they were doing English-speaking people with the internet a favour.

Anyway, Hg/Ss arc sounds exciting!
    Spoiler:

Also, is it just me, or does Sird out of the Team Rocket Beast Trio look like a Sneasel??
    I've never noticed, but System! has a brilliant signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back