• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    the only good thing about the anime is the Pokemon league battles there awesome. The manga has Red so is always awesome thats the only reason I can find that make this manga awesome Red.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    I liked how they dealt with Ruby and Sapphire, personally. But yeah, Red's awesome. But my favorite trainer is Green! She's awesome (and that's what I call her, so don't start an argument in here over it)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah Blue is awesome I like her more when she was devious and I fell in love in FRLG mini-mini skirt and good legs. ~drools~

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    >< GUYS: NO ONE LINERS.

Anyways, I do agree that Pokemon would lose its entire audience if it was depicted the way Tajiri did. Then again, Tajiri hasn't been actively involved after the second gen anyways...

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    I just like her because... okay, it's the outfit. I'd totally cosplay her.

Also, I like the manga because, unlike the anime, CHARACTERS AGE! And they mature, too. Who would've thought it possible?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Wow... I can't believe it! It took me a week to read all the 660 pages, and I finally did it! xD

Hey, can I join? I love this manga!

PD: Sorry for the lame english, I'm from Venezuela ^^U

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    You.Read.All.Of.The.Entire.Thread?

You're nuts :P

And your English is fine :D

And yes, Blue's outfit is awesome.

But we need a pokespe character who wears a trilby, like me. Because those hats are awesome :) Hence Giovanni'd better turn up in HgSs!

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Seriously, with this job I just got I'm gonna start slowly getting the pieces together for a cosplay of Green/Blue. By the time it's ready, my boobs should be sufficiently big enough too! :P

Shirokuma

Hetalia~Vocaloid~Pokemon x3
    Years
    ehh? pokespe thread? haha, AWESOME! i...am...preciousmetalshipper...franticshipper...originalshipper. i need to write out my fanfics. :P i...luv...silver. fav character. i...read...all...the...series...in...one...week... with limited access to the computer! not bad, huuhh? i hate the anime XP how could one kid with a freakin' level over 9000 pikachu (ok maybe not) defeat the whooollleee world of pokemon AND LOOK LIKE HE'S NEVER AGED A DAY?? seriously? s-t-u-p-i-d. and i worry for the sake of everyone's favorite, most canon shipping (frantic) b'cuz they made leaf and lyra to mess up our minds, now some girl who'll steal ruby (or emerald)'s heart and leave sapph in the dust! *sob sob* waaaahh. and now i think legal's evil (professor layton fan here, sorry) and.. i gotta go. *sniffle* i'm gonna reassure myself by writing a new fanfic. sorry if this was hard to follow, i got a lot to talk about. my parents should throw the computer out the window to save my life. but they won't. i hope...

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    @ Mirby: Welcome to the club, but please dont talk about your.. sizes. PLEASE.

I'm really only being an owner for the next few weeks due to being busy, but I am watching you guys... too many violations lately...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry Boss :(

Ok, this needs a new topic:

Mirby's ....sizes

Favourite Gold/Silver fan art!

I thought I'd do that seeing as the current games are Hg/Ss, as is the current new arc.

Mine comes as an attachments, And go do I love it. I also have nice one attached second.

I'm not sure if the latter is meant to be Gold, however it is a Cyndaquil...and the former is, despite any objections, as he has his billiard cue. Otherwise I would've said it was my favourite Ethan fan art, and posted it somewhere else.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    red king said:
    yeah Blue is awesome I like her more when she was devious and I fell in love in FRLG mini-mini skirt and good legs. ~drools~

Okay, red king, keep your pants on. :P

Mirby said:
    Also, I like the manga because, unlike the anime, CHARACTERS AGE! And they mature, too. Who would've thought it possible?

Yep, that's certainly a big plus in my book.

Yojevita said:
    Wow... I can't believe it! It took me a week to read all the 660 pages, and I finally did it! xD

Amore said:
    You.Read.All.Of.The.Entire.Thread?

Heh, I started to do that until I gave up. And welcome to the thread.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Hi! I would like to join! I love PokeSpe so much! I have every book! I also make PokeSpe graphics. If you want to see some examples, just ask!

WELCOME COMMONER FIRST WHAT CHARACTER IS YOUR FAVE AND WHAT SHIPPING(PAIR IF YOU DON'T KNOW COMMONER) DO YOU LIKE. AND THE LAST THING YOU MOST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT REDSAN IS POKEMON SPECIAL IT SELF WITHOUT REDSAN AND PIKA THEY WOULDN'T BE A SPECIAL.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

Hey, can I join? I love this manga!

PD: Sorry for the lame english, I'm from Venezuela ^^U

Wow. Every. Single. Page. There's got to be some kind of award for that. xD Oh, and welcome! :D

Welcome to you too, GoldenrodAura!

I agree with you, red king! Without Red, Pokemon Special would be nothing!!! xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    WELCOME COMMONER FIRST WHAT CHARACTER IS YOUR FAVE AND WHAT SHIPPING(PAIR IF YOU DON'T KNOW COMMONER) DO YOU LIKE. AND THE LAST THING YOU MOST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT REDSAN IS POKEMON SPECIAL IT SELF WITHOUT REDSAN AND PIKA THEY WOULDN'T BE A SPECIAL.

@GoldenrodAura:
    Welcome to the club. Please generally ignore RedKing. It's for your own sanity. But his questions are required for new members: What is your favorite character and shipping?

@ King: You are bordering on harrassment/trolling and the other owners and myself are tired of dealing with you.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I never answered the shipping question! D: I'm not even sure what it means...

You don't know what shipping means? I didn't know either, at first! Shipping is pretty much the name for a relationship between two (or more O_O) characters. Kinda like a pairing. F'rinstance, in Pokemon Special, you've got some like:

Specialshipping: Red and Yellow
    Franticshipping: Ruby and Sapphire
    Mangaquestshipping: Gold and Crystal

Yup. Just names for pairings. That's all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back