• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I agree and yes you are giht, its both so you get four points for the bonus!^^ Next question, what pokemon was hiddden on Red's packpack while on the Sevii Islands?
    A) Muk
    B)Dito
    C) Ditto
    D) Blastoise

Lucid

Guess who speaks really horrible english...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^ XD You should see what some of my classmates produce when they write English tests...it's not so easy for foreigners...

Akio123 said:
    I feel ignored *cries* Anyway, the Silver one is nice.
    ^^ You're not ignored! I think the answer it C, Ditto. (It was Blue's Ditto, wasn't it?)

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Mind if i jump in?I'm a member too,you know.And basides that,i haven't been here for a very long time.Maybe it's because i got a few things in my way.
    Anywho,that picture you showed just now,it diddin't sound right,i mean,not a stright sentence.
    And from my point of view,it looked like he said "gay".I'm not sure,cause i'm still a bit angry.
    And were did you guys get those mini banners of the heroes?I want one.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Wasn't he talking about the pic with Gio? Oo I can't really decipher what Gio's talking about either...Something like: Red!....Knock out! Evil...
    ^^;;;;

O

Your Mom
    Years
    You guys are members? *boasts* I'm the founder of the club! The TRUE founder. GOod to see this club back and active. Anyway, next question please... >]

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I suppose:
    QUIZ QUESTION:
    Name an event in Houen that has happened in The game, but not in Pokemon Special?

Years
    Outskate said:
    You guys are members? *boasts* I'm the founder of the club! The TRUE founder. GOod to see this club back and active. Anyway, next question please... >]
    Why don't you be a good founder and post something for change, Jordan...>>

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Hey guys, I saw this picture from Ruby's flashback where he gets Dragon Claw'd by the Salamence....REAL bloody. Can't post it, it would be stealing because I found it at Bulbagarden and not google or something of the like.

Anyone got any Angie/Shelly pics? I like her a lot. Plus if you can fin some Marge/Courney pics that'll be a bonus.

Well, my bubbe just gave me .2 grand (That's $200 to you who can'tfigure it out) and I plan to spend it on what other than Pokemon Adventures. Via Grimsg, I plan to get volumes 17 and 18, to add with my 19 and 20. Soon, when 21's been published by Chuang Yi, I'll order that one with volume 16, as well as when 22 comes out (That is, IF there is a volume 22), I'll get volume 15, thus completing my Pokemon Adventure volume adquisition goal: To get all of R/S. I have been playing my Emerald game more than any other Pokemon game, and I've been using Smogon's (A pokemon competetive battling site) movesets to create Pokemon that kill everything - such as my Choice Banding Metagross, or my Hynosising Milotic. This tells me that I pay most attention to the Hoenn part of Pokemon gaming, and thus, I am most interested in the Pokemon Adventures R/S volumes. Plus, as a bonus, Angie/Shelly is hot. :D

Oh, and Grimsg, if you're reading this, don't send anything to me yet...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Oh,I have thought hard on Akio's question.XD
    Ish the Battle Tower included?!

And,yeah,I saw the piccy of Ruby after the Dragonclaw.Tis' bloody,but,he'll always be my cute Ruby,just like Feebas will always be Feebas!!
    *huggles bloody Ruby and Feebas*

Good to hear that Grimsg's getting the whole Hoenn Arc though.I've all the volumes until 20.^0^
    Can't wait for 21 to come out.Though,I think I read from somewhere that they'll release it on 24th of December or something.Either that,or my brain's just getting fuzzy again.^^;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to the club =D I'm sure Akinari will be happy to have another Yellow fan in the club XD BTW,my fa characters are Blue and Silver ;3

Last edited:
    Back