• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special: Heaven Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Now off the dock, Platina noticed other trainers--her seniors?--disembarking from one of the ferries. A girl with pigtails was flying in from the docks using a Xatu. There was also a redhead, completely clad in black, and a slightly short, blonde-haired...girl? Boy? What a large straw hat. It made it impossible to tell.

No matter. Platina would soon get to meet them all once she reached the hotel. Which reminded her...
    Reaching into her bag, she produced a Poké Ball, then nonchalantly tossed it into the air. "Go, Rapidash!"
    A white, elegant horse-like Pokémon with a flaming mane and tail materialized onto the sand. It stood proudly, its glossy black hooves shining in the sunlight.

"Well, it's certainly good to see you looking so lively." Platina patted the side of her Rapidash, which neighed affectionately in response. This had been one of her first Pokémon. She'd known it since it was still a Ponyta, and it brought back many nostalgic memories of the House of Berlitz back in Sandgem Town.
    Platina paused suddenly, lost in thought. She wasn't getting homesick already, was she? No. What nonsense. She most certainly was not.

The fire horse suddenly gave an impatient whinny, then kneeled onto the ground. The silver-eyed girl smiled and climbed onto the back of her Rapidash.
    "Alright. According to my Pokétch, if we want to reach the hotel, we're supposed to be heading in that direction." Platina pointed to a sandy path north of the beach, decorated with numerous tropical trees.

With an obedient nod, the Pokémon happily set off, the sound of its hooves muffled by sand. Platina contentedly held onto her suitcase and gazed at the island scenery. Soon she'd be at the hotel. It was a newer experience staying at a hotel that her family didn't own. Daddy had gotten her the most expensive room, and although that was perfectly usual, she couldn't help but look forward to it.

Last edited:

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
    Years
  • Name: Devin Jones
    Appearance: Pokemon Special: Heaven Island
    Personality: Devin is the rambunctious type. He loves to hang out with his friends and train his pokemon. He however hates it when trainers neglect there pokemon.
    Appearance: Devin is about 5 foot 4 and weighs 123 pounds. He has long medium black hair and has hazel green eyes. He wears glasses so he can see when he has to read. He has a scar above his left eye from when he was 5 and attacked by a scyther herd.
    History: Devin was born in the Johto Regions, New Bark Town. When he was five years old, he and his older brother Jake, left to the forest beside there house, they were going to play a game together. While they were playing, Devin wondered off on his own. He wondered off into a herd of Scyther. He tried to get away but he was surrounded by them. He heard his brothers call's but couldn't yell back. The leader came and attacked Devin. Then his brother found him and the herd left. He took him home and he stayed in bed for awhile. When Devin was ten, he figured out that his mother was kidnapped. Now, he sets out on a journey to try and find his mother and her kidnaper.
    Post Sample and History (This is when he was five years old, it is his history from when he was five.)
    "Devin, do you want to go out and play by the house?" Jake said quietly to Devin. Devin looked up at his brother, "Sure" He said with a smile.
    Devin jumped out of his bed and ran into his moms bedroom. "Mom, guess what?" He asked jumping up and down.
    "What Hon?" She asked. "Me and Jake are going to the forest to play today!" Devin said, with a huge smile on his face.
    "Be careful, there is supposed to be a herd of Scyther out in the field, try to stay-" Devin was already out the door. "Jake!" Mom yelled.
    Jake stumbled into the room. "Yes mom?" He asked, confused.
    "Do not let Devin out of your site, there is a herd of scyther out there."She said.
    "yes mother" Jake said as he left the room. He turned the corner and walked into there pokemon room. "I think these six will do for today."
    Jake took six pokeballs from the slots and ran out the door. Devin was standing on the front porch waiting.
    "What took you so long brother?" Devin asked, sulking like. "Are we going or not?"
    Jake looked at Devin, "Yes, lets go" Jake said picking Devin up and putting him on his back. "Hang on tight!"
    Jake held Devin to his back. He took off running for the forest. The wind was blowing rapidly. They ran by a few pokemon running away from the forest. Jake thought to himself, "I had better keep Devin away from the Scyther"
    "Big bro, are we almost there?"
    "Yes Devin, we are almost there." Jake said. It didn't take long for them to get into the forest.
    Jake placed Devin down next to him. "Here Devin, pick three random pokeballs, then we can get ready" Jake said holding six pokeballs.
    Devin closed his eyes and grabbed 1 from his left and one from his right. Then he opened his eyes and grabbed another from his left. "I want to do something first" Devin said. Placing the pokeballs next to the tree. "What are you doing Dev-" It was to late, Devin had already ran off. "Crap, if i don't catch him, the Scyther will!" Jake yelled. He picked up the pokeballs and yelled, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Charmander, Chimchar, Shinx, Treeko, and Houndour, search for Devin. The six pokemon split into six places, They went to search for him.
    Devin was walking slowly. Then he heard it. RUSTLE, RUSTLE. He turned quickly to see what made the sound. He couldn't see anything. "W-W-Who is t-t-there?" He asked loudly. "SCY SCY SCYTHER!!" Was what made the sound. Devin jumped back quickly. "What, was that?" He asked himself. Suddenly, everything went black.
    ~MEANWHILE~
    Mom was fixing up some food when, CRASH!!! An explosion happened in the tree next door. She hurried to see what it was. IT was some kind of machine. She wrote a note saying :
    Devin and Jake, I will be back soon, I went shopping.
    She walked outside again to see what it was more clearly. Then, an arm protruded from it and grabbed her. "LET ME GO!!" she yelled. Then, she was pulled into the machine. The machine shortly rose out of the tree and flew away.
    ~RETURN~
    The darkness had cleared.
    Devin opened his eyes and he was surrounded by Pokemon, they were green and they looked like they had pincers on there hands. SCY SCYTHER!!! They cleared the way and in the center was a huge Pokemon. It was the same as the others but it was different. It had scars all over its body. Suddenly, it launched an attack on the defenseless Devin. The attack grazed his forehead, above his left eye.
    "
    DEVIN!!!" Jake yelled. Devin heard his brother calling him, but he couldn't reply.
    Then the scyther fled. All of them were gone. As
    Devin lay on the ground, holding his head, crying, his brother came running through the trees. All six Pokemon with him. "Devin, are you OK?" He asked, worried for his little brother. "Yea, I think-" Devin has passed out.
    "Crap, I guess you strained yourself, and look at you, your bleeding" Jake said picking up
    Devin. All six Pokemon had the bags and the poke balls carrying them following Devin and Jake. "Devin, next time, stay with me."
    Jake carried
    Devin through the forest. The wind blew rapidly as they walked. Devin slowly opened his eyes, he noticed he was back in the city. He slowly smiled and closed his eyes. After awhile, Jake got home with Devin. He carried him inside and took him upstairs, trying not to wake him. He slid open his door at the end of the hall, and walked inside. He walked towards his bed and placed Devin in his bed. Pulled the sheet over his body and walked out. He walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. He looked at the sheet of paper sitting on the counter. "Mom left?" Jake asked himself. He looked at the bottom of the paper and noticed it was ripped.
    "Something isn't right." Jake thought to himself.

Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Pichu

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • @Suika Ibuki: Changes accepted. Profile now approved.~

@Netto: Approved.

Graww!!! I'm very angry. I just finished my sign-up, just now, my RP sample and everything, and my computer went back on me and I lost everything I just spent about 45 minutes on typing! I really don't want to type it all over again (and I'm really sorry for complaining) but would it be alright if I could use my Emerald sign-up from the last RP?
    That sucks. D:
    I'm fine if you use the profile form the old RP. Binary did the same. :P I'm pretty sure his history and appearance didn't change since then. Just please write a new RP sample belonging to our current plot. Thanks. :3

@stephen_swann_123: Obviously someone didn't read the rules of this RP! D:

"This roleplay is for Members of the Pokemon Special/Adventure Club only. If you are not part of the club, then you're not allowed to post a profile to join. Sorry.

a - This does not mean you can just walk into the club, post, then post your profile here. You need to be a member for a certain amount of time before joining.
    "
    I can't remember you being an active member of the PokeSpe club. And belief me as co-owner I would remember.

"As we're using canons characters, stay in character."
    In this RP we are playing as the characters of the Pokemon Special Manga. No OC's.

I'm sorry. But this is not the right RP for you. I
    appreciate your effort on the profile you posted am I'm sure you'll find an other PR to make use of your character. Please delete your post out of here and good luck with your search for an other RP.

(I don't have something to write now since Lance is still hiding behind the Pillar in the hotel hall and waiting for the other characters to come and find out that they have to camp outside in tents instead of sleeping in comfy hotel beds. XD *points at last post she made*)

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
    Years
  • Well, I haven't been on for almost a year. For personal reasons. And I have been a member of pokemon Special club. Just look in the members.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Well, I haven't been on for almost a year. For personal reasons. And I have been a member of pokemon Special club. Just look in the members.
    I don't want to discuss this here in the thread, but in lack of other opinions I'm afraid I have to. ;;
    Yes. You are a member of the club. That's right. I saw your name on the VERY OLD NEVER UPDATED memberlist. But that is still not enough to join in here.

First thing is that only active members can join in this RP. I want to see at least two weeks of recent active posting in the club before I allow someone to join here.

Second thing is that you posted competly out of plot with your own OC. As I already said earlier we are playing with the characters of PokeSpe. You could play as Bill or Professor Oak or someone else from the manga who is not taken yet.

Still not approved! D: Please post your replay at this in the visitor messages of my profile and not here.

The others please ignore this post. Just go on playing and having fun here.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    (Sorry, got the hint.)

Silver entered the air-conditioned lobby of the hotel with a faint feeling of relief. Striding up to the information desk, he spoke to the man at the desk,

"I have come to check in to a room. Your owner sent me this." He placed the white envelope on the granite desktop. The man examined it, then sighed.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid I cannot allow you to check in. You will, I'm sorry to say, have to sleep outside, in tents." The man placed a dark-blue, cylinder-shaped case on the ground near Silver's feet.

Silver scowled. "Where did you get these orders?"

"That is none of your business, begging your pardon. Now please vacate the premises or I will be forced to remove you."

Silver sighed and picked up the bag. This has the makings of something... annoying.

He left the hotel, feeling rather irritated.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • *continues roleplaying*

"....that was kinda weird, dontcha think guys?"

Yellow reclined against a mossy rock near the edge of a river. She had her fishing rod out, with the line cast out into the river as the bobber drifted along the river's currents.
    Yellow began to think about the incident a while ago. She tried to check into the hotel, but she was unable to, due to some strange order. According to that order, they all have to sleep in tents set up in a field next to the hotel.

"I'm not sure what that was all about. I'm sure it's something happening in the hotel..." Yellow yawned and recast the line once again.

"It's not like I've slept outside before, and I'm sure the others don't mind...except for maybe Ruby...and that new girl from Sinnoh. She seems really classy....and her friends told me that she's from a wealthy family..."

Before Yellow could think anymore, Kitty flew down from a nearby tree, handing her a coconut.

"Oh, thank you."

She bore a small hole in the coconut and looked back out at her line, waiting for something to bite.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • "Grandfather! I'm leaving!"

"Daisy? Where are you going again?"

"Oh, grandfather! I'm going to this island I was invited to! Speaking of which, mind if I borrow Fearow? It needs to stretch its wings anyways."

"Yes, you may borrow Fearow. Keep him with you, if you want."

"Thanks, granddad! I'm off now! Later!"

"They grow up so fast..."

---

The island was much bigger than Daisy expected. She could see all sorts of Pokemon flying from tree to tree, and many more playing in the sandy beaches. She also noticed some other trainers just arriving as well. I don't see Green. Maybe he hasn't arrived yet? As Daisy waited for her younger brother's appearance, she noticed a couple of Green's acquaintances leaving a hotel. One of them, a red-head, seemed rather irritated. The other, which Daisy believed was Yellow, didn't seem too worried. Better go see what's up...

As she entered the hotel doors, a bellboy immediately blocked her.

"We're sorry, Miss, but we got an order from the head honcho that chu and all the others will be sleeping in tents tonight."

"Oh. Why can't we stay here?"

"Boss's orders. Now, out chu go!" A few seconds later, Daisy found herself outside the hotel doors, luggage still in hand. That was strange. Why would they make us sleep in tents when there's a nice hotel here? And, where are the tents? She looked around, hoping to find some kind of outdoor guide to help, but there was no one. Oh well, I guess I'll go look for Pokemon, then. Who knows, maybe I'll find one that granddad doesn't have information on yet! With that said...er, thought, Daisy started walking casually towards the more Pokemon-infested part of the island.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    After having gotten off the boat, Red made his way towards the hotel, hoping to quickly check in and see what the hotel rooms had in store for him and his Pokemon. He still had only Pika out though, still, as his other Pokemon were a bit big, and letting them out before checking in would cause some trouble.

He got to the hotel and entered the doors. However, when he got to the front desk he was... turned away?

"Sorry, sir. There will be no checking in at this Hotel. Orders say that you have to go and sleep in a tent."

Then he was pushed back outside with the door closing a bit fast behind him.

"Well.. that's strange, isn't it, Pika?" Red asked, looking over at his Pikachu. Pika nodded his head, as the two of them had just exited the hotel. Being turned away from a hotel to go and sleep in tents? It was... strange. You would think that on a Island that they were invited to, that they would be able to sleep in a nice, comfortable bed, with pillows and such. But... instead, they're being told to stay outside and sleep in... tents?

Rubbing the back of his head, he turned to Pika. "Well, I guess we should search for the tents, then. The Bellboy said that they were right next to the Hotel, right?" Pika nodded his head, before jumping onto the boy's head. Red then once again picked up his luggage, before he set off to find the tents.

How long that was going to take him, he doesn't know, but surely he will find them. Eventually.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Gold stepped off the ferry. The sunlight, the ocean breeze. PARADISE! Gold smiled and looked to his left to see Crystal getting off another ferry. Great, he thought, Shes gonna ruin this whole thing by turning it into a capture competition. Then he was surprised as she got onto another ferry heading north. Gold smiled wildly. His perfect vacation wasn't ruined after all! He then look towards the beach and the hundreds of women in swimsuits. PARADISE STILL! Gold didn't even notice as the dock turned right and he fell right into the harbor, that silly grin on his face. Gold was embarrassed and started to swim to shore when he noticed the lifeguard. She's gorgeous! though Gold. He stopped swimming instantly.

"Help! I can't swim! Someone help me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly a man jumped in and pulled Gold back to the dock. He was wearing a wet suit and was about the size of Bruno.

"Uh... thank you, mister," said Gold awkward.

"No problem, just stay out of the water," he said, "I'm Randy, the lifeguard here."

Suddenly Gold did a double take between the beautiful girl and Randy. If he was the lifeguard then who was she?

"Excuse me, sir, but isn't that woman the lifeguard here?" asked Gold meekly.

"No, that's my fiance." replied Randy.

Figures..., thought Gold. There were still plenty of girls, but he had embarrassed himself and the ability to swim on this beach. Gold sighed and knew that he should just go to the hotel and check in.

"Well, um, could you at least give me directions to this hotel, Randy?" asked Gold and handing him his soaked invitation.

Randy read it for a few seconds then laughed. Gold was confused.

"What is it?" he asked.

Randy replied, "Boy, this hotel is on Haven Island. You're on Mandarin Island South."

Gold eyes suddenly bugged out. That's why Crystal had gotten on the other ferry. THIS WAS THE WRONG ISLAND! Gold grabbed his invitation and ran back to the docks to catch the ferry but it was too late. The ferry to Haven Island had left. Gold sighed. Then two pretty girls started walking by. He may not reach his paradise for a while, but maybe this one could hold him over for now.

"Hello ladies, I was wonde-" he started, but was cut off by the one of the girls.

"Aren't you the guy who fell of the dock and can't swim? Don't even talk to me!" she stated bluntly.

"Yeah, what a loser!" exclaimed the other one.

Both walked away laughing at "the loser." Gold turned towards the beach were Randy was kissing his girlfriend. This isn't paradise!! This is hell! though Gold again, and with no other option he sat on the dock waiting for the ferry to return, completely alone.

Years
  • Platina, accompanied by her Rapidash, stood outside the towering island hotel and recalled what had just happened in the past five minutes. She had entered the hotel, only to be informed that she would be sleeping in a tent.

A tent.
    She, Lady Platinum Berlitz, would be sleeping--no, camping out--in a tent. Along with three other people, according to the rather shifty man that had been standing behind the hotel's check-in counter.
    She could hardly wait.
    Platina had read so many books about camping; finally, here was an opportunity to actually experience it! She was going to learn so much from this vacation.

Now to actually find the tents. That man hadn't been at all specific about where it was located. Glancing at her custom pink Pokétch, an idea suddenly sprung into Platina's mind. "Perhaps I could use the Dowsing Machine application..."
    She eagerly tapped her
    Pokémon watch. Ping. A small dot appeared on the screen, indicating the possible location of the tents: at the south side of the hotel.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    After getting off of that long boat ride, Wally was pretty rested up and very eager to start. He imagined the soft, white bed and the comfortable fluffy pillows. He imagined looking out of the clean, glass window and seeing the sparkling blue ocean.

He never thought he would ever rest in such a prestigious environment. When he reached the enormous hotel, his heart jumped and rushed to the front desk.

"I'm here to check in!" yelled Wally, handing him the letter he received. You could tell he was anxious to drift into paradise.

His heart sank after the man behind the counter sighed after looking at the piece of parchment. He told the Green-haired child that he was not permitted to check into the hotel, but rather sleep in a small...tent. At this, the man directed his bellboy to kick Wally outside of the regal establishment. Looking disappointed, he walked to look for the other Pokedex holders and his "tent".

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • "WHY!" Ruby exclaimed as the security gaurd drug him out the door. "Please! I'll do anything to get in!" Ruby thought about releasing his Pokemon and attacking, but what if someone saw him. "Fine, but what happens when I have to go to the bathroom?" Ruby asked now standing on his feet outside the hotel.

"Use a bush!" the security gaurd said as he slammed the door in Ruby's face.

Ruby fainted.

*a few minutes later*

Ruby stood up and brushed off the dirt. Looking around he saw a majestic Pokemon walking around the side of the hotel. That's it I'll follow that Rapidash. It's so beautiful surely following it will lead to something good!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Do I see traces of LightJewel? 8D *shot* Ne, kidding, kidding.)

"Hey! Isn't this where I'm supposed to be staying?"

"No, we were informed that you'll be sleeping with some others in tents."

"Oh. So why is this hotel here then? Is it for you guys or something?"

"... Yes, why, yes it is for us. Thank you and good bye." The bulky man that informed that brunette of the sudden changes shooed her out of the building. Crys took one last look at it, and sighed. I knew I shouldn't have let the time on that magnificent ferry go to waste... she thought. But noooooooo, it was my crazy idea to get Tupeon to fly me over here to make things quicker. Oh well, I suppose there are some positive things about camping out. Especially since a wild Pokemon could attack us any night! It could be one I don't have! And then... And then... I could capture it and give it to the Prof. so he can research it furthermore! This isn't a nightmare! It's heaven! It's... It's... Ah, who am I kidding? Though, if I'm gonna be with some other people, they better not stick me with Gold. Personally, Yellow or even Blue would be better options. Speaking of which, I haven't seen anyone else recently. Guess they're all either looking for the tents like I should be, or they haven't arrived yet. Or, even worse, they could be out capturing MY Pokemon!!! I better hurry!

As she journeyed further into the center of the island, Crys noticed the vast amount of Flying Pokemon that hung around in trees. Pidgey, Swellow, even the elusive Farfetch'd could be spotted up high. There was also something peculiar about these Pokemon, though Crys couldn't quite pin what it was. A Pokemon's a Pokemon, right? I'm sure it's just my imagination... As she continued venturing on, she began noticing a change in atmosphere. Perhaps it was because it was more crowded here than it was back at the dock, or at the hotel. Crys didn't know what to think.

Looking up at the sky, the brunette realized it was beginning to grow dark. I probably should find those tents... Calling out her trusty Xatu, Crys explained the situation, and, in a flash, found herself carried by the Xatu's strong talons once again. It'd be best to look from above...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ( Time to give Red an excuse to... be "gone" for the time I'm gone for two weeks. :P )

Red looked around where he was. Well... this certainly didn't look like the side of the hotel. He was pretty sure he was going the right way to where the tents would hopefully be. Well... Until he realized that there are trees surrounding him. Pika looked up at him, giving him the 'i think we're lost' look. Looking down at his Pikachu, Red rubbed his head, in a bit of embarrassment.

"We shouldn't be too far. We just have to backtrack where we came from, right?" Red asked. Pika nodded, thought a bit skeptical on the whole thing. Exactly how many times have that worked with people in the past?

So Red and Pika continued their way, trying to back track there way back to the beach area, where they'll then hopefully find someone they knew, so they can ask them if they knew about the tents.

Little that they know... they're going in circles.

Yep. It's going to take them a while to get out of this forest.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Lance giggled madly. This was so funny in a slightly insane way. One after the other went into the hotel and got out of it short after. And their reactions were so priceless! So stunned and disturbed. That turned out good. He thought as he left the hotel. Outside he released his Dratini "I'm sure they will build up their camp at the edge of the woods. Lets go there and check it out." On his way to the woods he reached the river. On the other riverside he saw Yellow leaning against a rock. He was fast asleep and his fishing pole lying on his lap with the dobber in the water. "Look who we got here." he wispered more to himself then to his pokemon. "My old friend again. And he is fishing." He turned his head towards his little dragon pokemon and said: "What do you think...? Would he be happy when he catches a Dratini?" The pokemon got the hint and starts to move to the river. "Wait." Lance patted his little friend on its head. "I want you to be my spy. Stay with them as long as I need you there. And don't tell him about me." he pointed at the sleeping guy with the strawhat. "I'll show myself once I think it is necessary." Then he saw his pokemon diving into the river and he made his way futher to the edge of the woods before Yellow woke up.

~~~~~

(Still treating Yellow as a guy for Lance sake.)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Pearl was irritated.

No, scratch that thought. He was very, very, very, very irritated.

Having jumped off the boat as soon as it landed at this "Heaven Island," he had promptly realized that he'd forgotten his bag with all of his handwritten Manzai scripts. Even the nice weather and the lovely scenery of the tropical paradise couldn't douse his burning fury as he stomped his way up to the hotel, determined to grab the first piece of paper in sight and begin rewriting all of his hard work.

Then, life had thrown him another loop and he'd learned that they were to be sleeping in tents. Tents. With the luck he'd been having so far, he was probably going have to share one with Dia and wake up every morning to find grains of sticky rice in his hair, rice balls squished under his sleeping bag, and marshmallow goo gumming up his toothbrush. Wonderful.

The only thing that even remotely cheered him up was imagining the look on Platina's face when she realized that they were sleeping in tents. She'd probably never slept in one in her entire life.

His mood rapidly deteriorated again as he remembered her attitude toward any sort of new experience. On second thought, she was probably going to love this whole vacation.

Well, where were the confounded tents, already? He'd been walking for a full fifteen minutes now, with Chatlord perched on his shoulder. It was a nice, scenic walk, but Pearl really didn't care at the moment. His whole mind was focused on finding their sleeping area and getting to work on his lost Manzai masterpieces.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Silver slumped into the sand in relief. The tent was set up and now he simply had to wait. If the others didn't figure out where he was and needed a tent, they'd be in a bind. He really didn't care who stayed with him. Silver just hoped they weren't too loud.

Murkrow cawed suddenly, alighting down to his side. He glanced at it curiously, then rose to his feet.

"If I must," he muttered, following the bird.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • "...huh?"

Yellow rubbed her eyes and looked at the bobber.

It has gone down into the water.

"AH! I got something! Help me out guys!"

Chuchu and Ratty quickly held on to Yellow's legs as she pulled. She made one final tug, and a long, blue colored pokemon jumped out, landing on top of her.

"Ow..." Yellow looked up and saw that she caught a Dratini: A very rare pokemon to catch.

"Ah! this is amazing you guys!" Yellow got near the Dratini. "Do you want to be friends with me?"
    Dratini snuggled up to Yellow in response.

"Alright then. Lets go to the camp you guys, I can see everyone there already."

Chuchu eagarly followed, but Ratty seemed a bit suspicious about their new "companion"...

Years
  • Platina froze suddenly in mid-step.

She had finally found the location of her tent. All this time, she'd been so absorbed with searching that she hadn't noticed the footsteps coming from behind her.

The dark-haired girl touched the side of her Rapidash, signaling for it to stop as well. The fire horse halted abruptly with a quiet whinny.
    Platina frowned, lost in thought. Both she and her Pokémon had ceased walking.
    So whose footsteps were those?
    A wild island Pokémon? Or--

"Beautiful!" A voice exclaimed suddenly, seeming to come out of nowhere.
    Alarmed, Platina turned her head. Apparently she had found the source of the mysterious footsteps.

It turned out to be a trainer that had been following them. He was probably the same age as herself, although somewhat taller. His hair was ridiculously white--or was that a hat?--and his eyes were a sparkling scarlet color.

Platina felt her feeling of unease slowly lift as she realized how odd this stranger's behavior was. The boy appeared to be completely mesmerized by her Rapidash. Did he even notice that the
    Pokémon's trainer was standing right next to it?

"Excuse me," Platina inquired coolly. "Who exactly do you think you are?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back