• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Nominated in Nick Magazine

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Wow that's awesome for Pokemon I guess.
    I didn't actually think it would be in the top 5 so that's a surprise.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Apparently for this magazine, viz decided to redo Pokemon Special.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Maybe it was a conpspriacy? Viz paid Nick Magazine to nominate PokeSpe so more people will be aware of it when the reprint comes out next year? In that case I don't mind that kind of conspiracy, PokeSpe deserves it!

Years
  • Haha, that conspiracy can be true. xD
    Well, I stile my cousin's Nick magazine. Nothing about the manga awards whatsoever. D8
    Maybe in the next issue. Meh, does it take them that long to count votes?!? -.-'

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Maybe they're waiting in case any late votes come in before the deadline? They do have to write magazines a little while in advance, so I think the results might be in the next issue.

I'm skeptical that Special will win, but I sure hope it does.

Years
  • Oh my good-ness, that's great! I hope it won! Or at least didn't get last place, you know people these days, they don't like Pokemon. T^T
    I'd vote a thousand times, even if I'd had to buy I thousand Magizines, but is it too late to vote right now?

Back