• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Springfield adventures!

Should I put the skateboard or bike in?

• Total voters

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    easy for you to say Marxville i get stuck making them

Hey Hazzamon can't we just go with Marxville's idea i can get lisa to do tricks and also making bart do tricks

First of all, my name is Marxvile... Anyway, it will be just as hard to make them both have skateboards, so either way it is hard.

Anyway, good luck.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • The hack looks good at the moment, loving the whole Simpsons twist to a Pokemon game, can't wait to see this finished.

P.S. Don't mind Ray, something's up with him today.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • @ Ray Maverick: what is not good? Tell me and I may be able to fix it.

@Pikachu_x: I meant making them do tricks, not making them both have skateboards.

Also, to everyone else who cares, Proffesor Frink gives you the Pokemon.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • The simpsons...
    Im like, the only person who does not like them. I dont know why, its just stupid in my opinion. The only thing I like about the simpsons is the movie, everything else stinks. So, in other words, I dont really support this, sorry to say, but I do wish you luck.

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • The simpsons...
    Im like, the only person who does not like them. I dont know why, its just stupid in my opinion. The only thing I like about the simpsons is the movie, everything else stinks. So, in other words, I dont really support this, sorry to say, but I do wish you luck.

you dont like the simpsons well... i dont, were the only people that dont like the simpsons

Back